• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
We were doing friendlies at one NNL. I beat nick's falco and then you had next and you wanted to try yours. you quit and went snake and beat me.

I wanna play. check out my 2011 zelda.
I remember playing you with Snake but not falco. Either way it's w/e though I believe you lol.

MM my Falco next time we see each other? :bee:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
HEY

Who wants to get wrecked by my 5 mins in training mode Falco?

Seriously though I wanna try it out. Whos playin when and where?

Every once in a while (like once a year maybe) random ideas about brawl will get me interested and I have to get them out of my system to move on.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
alright halzy

um... My sheik has been 2012 for a while now. my zelda's been lagging behind.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Happy New Years everyone!!

And Nick, Gary, I love both of you and boh of you need to stop being salty. Everything sucks some of the time, and somethings suck all of the time... but we enjoy the things that are always great some of the time, and always great all of the time :)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Happy New Years everyone!!

And Nick, Gary, I love both of you and boh of you need to stop being salty. Everything sucks some of the time, and somethings suck all of the time... but we enjoy the things that are always great some of the time, and always great all of the time :)
Their is a difference from me being salty and not liking how people act. This game wise I'm fine with everything for now. If anything you have more salt than me XD

OverLade

Smash Hero
Their is a difference from me being salty and not liking how people act. This game wise I'm fine with everything for now. If anything you have more salt than me XD
Lol I dont even know what the issue is, I was half kidding. I don't know anything about the dynamics of the orlando smash scene, but if you're not feeling it, come to Tampa. **** goes down super hard here :bee::bee::bee:

And I'm never salty, you must be confusing me with Ladeknight at Holy Smash.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Last night, I made Shots the menu music on my wii...and after that **** got so epic that I promised not to talk about it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
WATO Door Fee $3 With Pools

I was talking to Gallax about this a few weeks ago and I've been practicing it for months now haha.
when is WATO? o.o also i havent been to a SFL tourney yet id love to go if any1 drivin down there and could ride me there and back given i put up some gas.

Top Bottom