• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
So much hate gonig on. And halberd, ur falco is legit. You shouldnt need confirmation from vids, unless u feel u have something to prove, which u dont.

Exdeath

Smash Master
first thing I thought of son. I can make it so that I have a grenade on me at all times so I won't die, I'll get damage but won't die.
Not if it's spaced properly. There's a spacing where it won't blow up the grenade regardless of whether or not you hold it or throw it. :)

gallax

Smash Hero
Oooooo that was cold fear. Cold. I guess next time i should actually try to care about beating you in a friendly.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hmmm u said u bad against all mk's in fl besides me... dunno maybe im reading it wrong lol. But yo, we all know my mk is trash n e ways lol. So it doesnt matter!!!! SO when r u gonna come get the funk?

_Dice

Smash Ace
Can't wait for the 6th of jan. Coming back to Orlando and going to wreck gallax a few times before i let him win to boost his ego some, like i've been doing. ;)

OverLade

Smash Hero
So much hate gonig on. And halberd, ur falco is legit. You shouldnt need confirmation from vids, unless u feel u have something to prove, which u dont.
LOL I don't go back and watch my vids to get validation, I go back to watch my vids because I want to improve and clean up my game. After watching my vids vs Hrnut I realize how sloppy my Falco is, so when u dont send 2link the vids of Losers Finals it makes you look salty and it's unfair to me cuz ur denying me a chance to help clean up my mistakes :)

But w/e I don't care at this point it's all good either way.

gallax

Smash Hero
LOL I don't go back and watch my vids to get validation, I go back to watch my vids because I want to improve and clean up my game. After watching my vids vs Hrnut I realize how sloppy my Falco is, so when u dont send 2link the vids of Losers Finals it makes you look salty and it's unfair to me cuz ur denying me a chance to help clean up my mistakes :)

But w/e I don't care at this point it's all good either way.
Im not putting up a vid of my marth getting three stocked. Sorry halz. Im not trying to be a **** or anything really. I just dont want a video of me getting 3 stocked up. You did it and if you want everyone to know then go ahead and just post it so people can see. And mi tired of the hate man. Just stop please. Im not in the mood for any hate anymore srsly. If your trolling, then make a special case for me to talk to me normally please. Im sorry that im not giving up a video of me getting three stocked.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I was about to three stock red hal's three day old falco on picto chat with my sheik last time I saw him, but he rage quit.

Its a game no one cares, a few weeks from now it won't matter.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im not putting up a vid of my marth getting three stocked. Sorry halz. Im not trying to be a **** or anything really. I just dont want a video of me getting 3 stocked up. You did it and if you want everyone to know then go ahead and just post it so people can see. And mi tired of the hate man. Just stop please. Im not in the mood for any hate anymore srsly. If your trolling, then make a special case for me to talk to me normally please. Im sorry that im not giving up a video of me getting three stocked.
I'm not trolling, nor am I intentionally being a ****. Sorry if my post came off that way. Don't get me wrong here, I understand how you feel and why you feel the way you do. But in general, most people don't complain about embarassing videos of them getting uploaded because it happens all the time.

CO obviously wasn't in his prime when Ryo ***** him, but that's on youtube. I lost to Poltergust, and the set where I 2 stocked him twice afterwards isn't on youtube. There are vids of random top MK players losing to low tiers/ganon. I'm not asking you to give up the videos, I'm saying that a lot of people have embarassing matches and there's no reason to feel bad about it. And a lot of people's greatest matches aren't recorded/never get uploaded. So yeah, it's no problem, and I'm not upset if you don't wanna put the set up. I'm just saying it's something that everyone has to deal with and not just you :bee:

I was about to three stock red hal's three day old falco on picto chat with my sheik last time I saw him, but he rage quit.

Its a game no one cares, a few weeks from now it won't matter.
Wtf are you talking about? That never happened YOUS TROLLIN :awesome:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I've been using Falco for over 2 years so there's no way it was my day old falco and last time I played you with Falco was at Raz's apartment after the gigs I won and I'm pretty sure I beat you lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Gallax, sorry about the delayed post.. My internet here is pretty weak :(, also ive been busy with the whole moving in thing.
Next week, since i dont have a job yet i would love to come get some training.
If my numbers not in the thread already it's 239 287 7761.

And hallax i have you on skype and text, i'll hit you up, post new years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbrWu8XyAcM&feature=related

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Wtf are you talking about? That never happened YOUS TROLLIN :awesome:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I've been using Falco for over 2 years so there's no way it was my day old falco and last time I played you with Falco was at Raz's apartment after the gigs I won and I'm pretty sure I beat you lol.
We were doing friendlies at one NNL. I beat nick's falco and then you had next and you wanted to try yours. you quit and went snake and beat me.

I wanna play. check out my 2011 zelda.

Top Bottom