• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
This is radiX.

Mike says hes lookin for anyone whos down to play today at his place. Txt him though bc the internet's down. Were bummin off my cell phone router.

I've been going solo diddy the past 2 days. Feels so weird using one character

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT_vyFQ857Q DTORRR I SUMMON YOU!!!! can you give me da name of that song? or the brstm? either would be appreciated :D. Edit: wait...i think you put it in the description after i asked.ill check it out.
Here's the brstm

http://www.mediafire.com/?paupicu6sla8cyk

Lol Kuro I clicked on the video he did put it there. Here's a link to the original video of the song which also has an mp3 dl link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhJBIORbvpM

As for the .brstm hopefully D-Torr has it.

:rosalina:
Yeah I have the brstm for it. Every song in my Wii, I make. Sure it's a hassle, but I'm ensuring that the song quality will be what I want it to be.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I do the same thing d-torr. Infact today i've decided i want to replace 95% of the songs on my wii. lol.
And WATO is this coming weekend? As in like... the ... 8th?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I do the same thing d-torr. Infact today i've decided i want to replace 95% of the songs on my wii. lol.
And WATO is this coming weekend? As in like... the ... 8th?
Yeah, it's the 8th.

85-90% of the music I have I made myself. I also keep online copies just in case anyone asks for dls on YT~

Legit.

Props to both of you. I respect that. 2link knows, that's why I asked him for the Melty Blood song "Kara no Kyoukai(?)" (I don't know if I spelled it right) that he had on his Smashville.

I have songs on literally every stage, and I once lost all my files, only to look for all the songs all over again and make them again (my old SD card corrupted and I lost all my songs and brstms due a computer virus).

I take pride in it and understand how much work it is to make songs sound right, so I respect both you guys for doing what you do.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hahaha yeah it's called Kara no Kyoukai. I actually first heard it in the 4lly vs. Glutt0ny set. I went searching around forever for the song lol.(I even asked en français to see if the uploader could give it to me lol)

I don't want to put people through that if they happen to like my music; so I keep online copies and always offer links if anyone likes them.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Same. That's why I write down the name of the song title and artist of the song that's playing on the description. I'm glad Kuro asked for the song and I was gladly able to help him out.

If someone likes the songs, I help them out unlike some YT accounts. There's two songs I've always wanted to know what they are so I can find them but they haven't answered my questions. It's not too much of a big deal, but I help out in that situation, along yourself 2link.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I put the song titles in Misc140 and Misc 70, in their respective .pac's in the info2 and menu folders on the SD so the titles show up right when you enter the battle. Idk if you guys do that too. I keep backups of my songs on my cpu, i have many folders only for brawl -.-

If only i worked this hard on homework...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I put the song titles in Misc140 and Misc 70, in their respective .pac's in the info2 and menu folders on the SD so the titles show up right when you enter the battle. Idk if you guys do that too. I keep backups of my songs on my cpu, i have many folders only for brawl -.-

If only i worked this hard on homework...
I don't do change the song titles in the game. What I do is if I upload a replay, I write the song name and artist in the description.

_Dice

Smash Ace
so coming back thursday around 6:30ish anyone for brawl thurs through sunday? itching to play.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
D-torr, do any of your vids get muted? Because i use that little paragraph you havve in your descript about fair play, but one or two of my vids have been hit and i didn't know if that happenned to you.

and Dice, if you feel like stopping at my place go for it. If not, where are you. I could use the practice.

ALSO

Tues/Thurs and Fri (for the time being all day on all these days.... when i get a job who knows) are the days i have school at valencia (East Campus) so those are the days ill be driving 40 minutes across CFL to school... and hopefully to brawl since i'm over there.....

Exdeath

Smash Master
D-torr, do any of your vids get muted? Because i use that little paragraph you havve in your descript about fair play, but one or two of my vids have been hit and i didn't know if that happenned to you.

and Dice, if you feel like stopping at my place go for it. If not, where are you. I could use the practice.

ALSO

Tues/Thurs and Fri (for the time being all day on all these days.... when i get a job who knows) are the days i have school at valencia (East Campus) so those are the days ill be driving 40 minutes across CFL to school... and hopefully to brawl since i'm over there.....
Where are you?

_Dice

Smash Ace
I live on campus with no wii or car, though probably could get my girlfriend to drop me off (she's awesome that way). Since my dorm isn't "open" until the 8th anyway i'll be with her so probably can get a ride.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
D-torr, do any of your vids get muted? Because i use that little paragraph you havve in your descript about fair play, but one or two of my vids have been hit and i didn't know if that happenned to you..
I just checked and they muted one of my vids. Thanks for asking me that question because I would've never checked otherwise..

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmmm I've never had anything muted before(I don't use that disclaimer thingy). Maybe I'm just lucky I guess lol.

I have gotten a copyright notice on my one song on FD(Mando Diao - Dance With Somebody), but that just blocks the whole video from Germany instead of muting it lol. Those poor people D:

I actually did try the song title thing. I changed them in My Music, but the game refused to load past the boot strap for some reason until I got rid of the modified pac(which holds the titles for when the match starts). I'm too lazy to go back in Brawl Box and fix it lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
If anyone wants to play me this week just let me know. My snake is amazing. As well as my mk, marth, pikachu, wario, and dedede.

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
WOW, garb's snake just 0 - deathed me with his super fancy trick. Don't play dumb against his snake or it will happen to you. Saved it and he's going to put it online tomorrow. Wow I hate him.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
WOW, garb's snake just 0 - deathed me with his super fancy trick. Don't play dumb against his snake or it will happen to you. Saved it and he's going to put it online tomorrow. Wow I hate him.
garb snake pssh trash :awesome:
lol garb had to cheat my ness at nll because his snake was beat and *** whooping lol so i paused with 2 stocks to go pay the fee cam back and i was in the same place but i knew somthing was diffrent so i said w.e. let finish the match and he kills me for the win like 1min after i came back and im like wait i had 2 lifes not one. lol this guy kills me and but me back where i was and sme percent and everything while i went to pay the fee lol

and gallax ill MM all your charaters except marth because i still needa learn that MU and if you dont wanna mm IC vs pika its cool i just wanna get some practice in for it before i do my MM with esam

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
garb snake pssh trash :awesome:
lol garb had to cheat my ness at nll because his snake was beat and *** whooping lol so i paused with 2 stocks to go pay the fee cam back and i was in the same place but i knew somthing was diffrent so i said w.e. let finish the match and he kills me for the win like 1min after i came back and im like wait i had 2 lifes not one. lol this guy kills me and but me back where i was and sme percent and everything while i went to pay the fee lol
LOL that's so alvanzo

2-DJeff

Smash Master
This is going to happen just letting you know.
what the money match? yea sure lol thats why i challenged him? lol
you havnt seen me play b4?
there going to be intense sets bro

my bros 10min old DDD on brinstar at 2:30 in the morining lol they where half sleep and still **** talking each other lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/2link121#p/u/6/dnzw6eEtns8
i saved it cause the ending is funny as **** lol cause right when 2pro hit him he was like *****!!

_Dice

Smash Ace
what the money match? yea sure lol thats why i challenged him? lol
you havnt seen me play b4?
there going to be intense sets bro

my bros 10min old DDD on brinstar at 2:30 in the morining lol they where half sleep and still **** talking each other lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/2link121#p/u/6/dnzw6eEtns8
i saved it cause the ending is funny as **** lol cause right when 2pro hit him he was like *****!!
no i meant that i would be playing gallax this week. thats all.

Toneh

Smash Lord

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Here comes Kyon logic... we are still bad if we aren't getting SFL practice since they are always ahead of us.

However its good people are practicing. No one better lose to me especially since I basically have no practice here especially with all your characters. All I get is Peach, ZSS, Yoshi, Wario, and Lucus XD...... hmmm... how would I be if I did get the other character practice.....

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol. If only it had the commentary with it.

Keep the prac. up. CFL is gonna get so beast.
Who's 2pro?
2pro is this snake thats in our crew that was at the crew battle at holy he beat galeon and a couple others in a 5$MM youve seen him before

Here comes Kyon logic... we are still bad if we aren't getting SFL practice since they are always ahead of us.

However its good people are practicing. No one better lose to me especially since I basically have no practice here especially with all your characters. All I get is Peach, ZSS, Yoshi, Wario, and Lucus XD...... hmmm... how would I be if I did get the other character practice.....
lol then come play with us kyon i can use like every1 at a decent level ask dtor

o and LOL:awesome: not my snakes best i can do way better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnIEu6ZR20

Top Bottom