• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SAX

Smash Ace
Just tell your mom you're going to toys-r-us.
Hahaha, very funny -_- lol

ya you would be home way too late :p idk could u go to wato? if so id go to wato...jus so we can all go together and such...idk hard choice man
I'm gonna ask this week, I'll just say its next level lan, but she still might say no to this upcoming weekend. I can definetly go to otronocon. Just because it's the science center haha. So that's an easy one. I'll let you guys know about me and wato.

Also, can someone provide a link to how much money wato is, where it's located and such?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
PS if no one in my cars doing doubles im going to leave after singles.
I want to come...ive decided. SO a few questions some you can answer after you know how full ur car gonna be.

1) what time would we be arriving generally.an estimate.
2)~how much gas$?
3)how long of a drive appx.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1), i think sign ups are like, noonish. I'll double check. If that's true... we'll be leaving at a sad time in the morning. Unless we can show up before singles, which ill assume (safely) is around 3. In which case we can leave around... 10?

2) Total i'd like to have at least 30$ gas. I'd like to have 40... because of the long drive. But i can live with 30. Total of course. So the more people you recruit/Seibrik hooks me up with the better we'll be.

3. I think the drive is 4 hours. If not, i'll make it 4 or less.

Kuro, my number is 239 287 7761. I think i'll be at Jeff's tomorrow for smash fest, i just found out in 15 min away EPIC. We can talk then or you can text me anytime between 11am and 5am. Every day.
Find recruits!

EDIT: I checked the listing, doubles starts at 1, brawl singles registration stars when that ends, ill estimate around 2:30 at the earliest. We'll leave around 10:30.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
1), i think sign ups are like, noonish. I'll double check. If that's true... we'll be leaving at a sad time in the morning. Unless we can show up before singles, which ill assume (safely) is around 3. In which case we can leave around... 10?

2) Total i'd like to have at least 30$ gas. I'd like to have 40... because of the long drive. But i can live with 30. Total of course. So the more people you recruit/Seibrik hooks me up with the better we'll be.

Kuro, my number is 239 287 7761. I think i'll be at Jeff's tomorrow for smash fest, i just found out in 15 min away EPIC. We can talk then or you can text me anytime between 11am and 5am. Every day.
Find recruits!

EDIT: I checked the listing, doubles starts at 1, brawl singles registration stars when that ends, ill estimate around 2:30 at the earliest. We'll leave around 10:30.
aight let me know if jeff and them are goin.when u guys talk. i wont be coming. school johns.

SAX

Smash Ace

Find recruits!

Jeff is smashing tomorrow? I'll probably be there too if it's cool with him.
I've been wanting to play you =]

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Umm soo yea uhh... a part of apopka is going to wato and the other to ZP. How many people are going for brawl at wato?. I dont wanna just go to wato if its just going to be like me GDX, kyon and solo top 4 if no 1 is going to that

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Orlando/Apopka & Co.:

Exdeath: Snake (Afro), Meta Knight (Red Halberd), and Diddy Kong (GDX)

D-Torr: Wario (Masky), Diddy Kong (GDX), and Fox (Trump)

GDX: Snake (MVD) and King Dedede (CO18)

Kuro: Marth (Mampam), Falco (G-Dub), and Falco (Viper), and Marth (Viper)

Solo: Ike (Ryo), Diddy Kong (GDX), Fox (Trump), and Marth (Ryder)

Jazz: Falco (Xaltis), Pikachu (iPresea), Zero Suit Samus (D-Torr), and Peach (2Link)

Sensei: Peach (2Link), Meta Knight, (Red Halberd), and Yoshi (Poltergust)

2Pro: Falco[/(Marth?] (Viper) and King Dedede (CO18)

Jeff: R.O.B. (Jay), Meta Knight (Seibrik), and Lucas (Galeon)

To List by Numbers, Orlando/Apopka & Co. Lost to (In Order of Most to Least):

Falco: x 4 (One Player Losing to 2 Falcos)

Meta Knight: x 3
Diddy Kong: x 3
Marth: x 3 (One Player Losing to 2 Marths)

Snake: x 2
King Dedede: x 2
Fox: x 2
Peach: x 2

Wario: x 1
Zero Suit Samus: x 1
Toon Link: x 1
Ike: x 1
Yoshi: x 1
R.O.B.: x 1
Lucas: x 1
Pikachu: x 1

I Suggest to Practice With (By Character Losses):

Exdeath: Gallax and Radix/GDX

D-Torr: Gallax, Jazz, Solo, and Radix/GDX

GDX: Gallax

Kuro: Gallax and Radix/GDX

Solo: Gallax, Jazz, and Radix/GDX

Jazz: Gallax and D-Torr

Sensei: Gallax and Gindler

2Pro: Gallax

Jeff: Gallax
I guess your right.. fine ill train with you gallax just this once though lol

double post

Galeon

Smash Ace
2pro is this snake thats in our crew that was at the crew battle at holy he beat galeon and a couple others in a 5$MM youve seen him before

lol then come play with us kyon i can use like every1 at a decent level ask dtor

o and LOL:awesome: not my snakes best i can do way better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnIEu6ZR20
The only Snake I mm'ed at Holy Smash I beat. He won the first match but then got 2 and 3-stocked if I remember right. Didnt I 3-stock u once too when we played in pools? =/

Jussss sayiiiiin'

2-DJeff

Smash Master
The only Snake I mm'ed at Holy Smash I beat. He won the first match but then got 2 and 3-stocked if I remember right. Didnt I 3-stock u once too when we played in pools? =/

Jussss sayiiiiin'
yea i was g&w
salty run back MM?
my IC vs ur lucas

2pro said what dose he look like if you remember
he said he beat you at final and you kept SDing at delfino
hes asking if that sounds familiar?

Galeon

Smash Ace
yea i was g&w
salty run back MM?
my IC vs ur lucas

2pro said what dose he look like if you remember
Sure, any amount is fine.

And I really don't remember the faces of everyone I took money from getting cash to pay for singles. I remember the Marth player.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Sure, any amount is fine.

And I really don't remember the faces of everyone I took money from getting cash to pay for singles. I remember the Marth player.
he said it was after the tourney after he lost to CO18
im going to ZP ill mm u 2 dollars
im doing 5 with esam
and he dosnt play marth

Galeon

Smash Ace
I didnt mm anyone after i was out of singles. After i was done with that, all I did was do low tier bracket matches till we left.

We can mm for 2, that's fine.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I didnt mm anyone after i was out of singles. After i was done with that, all I did was do low tier bracket matches till we left.

We can mm for 2, that's fine.
he just said that hey if it wasnt you he wants to MM you anyways as soon as he get some money

gallax

Smash Hero
Orlando/Apopka & Co.:

Exdeath: Snake (Afro), Meta Knight (Red Halberd), and Diddy Kong (GDX)

D-Torr: Wario (Masky), Diddy Kong (GDX), and Fox (Trump)

GDX: Snake (MVD) and King Dedede (CO18)

Kuro: Marth (Mampam), Falco (G-Dub), and Falco (Viper), and Marth (Viper)

Solo: Ike (Ryo), Diddy Kong (GDX), Fox (Trump), and Marth (Ryder)

Jazz: Falco (Xaltis), Pikachu (iPresea), Zero Suit Samus (D-Torr), and Peach (2Link)

Sensei: Peach (2Link), Meta Knight, (Red Halberd), and Yoshi (Poltergust)

2Pro: Falco[/(Marth?] (Viper) and King Dedede (CO18)

Jeff: R.O.B. (Jay), Meta Knight (Seibrik), and Lucas (Galeon)

To List by Numbers, Orlando/Apopka & Co. Lost to (In Order of Most to Least):

Falco: x 4 (One Player Losing to 2 Falcos)

Meta Knight: x 3
Diddy Kong: x 3
Marth: x 3 (One Player Losing to 2 Marths)

Snake: x 2
King Dedede: x 2
Fox: x 2
Peach: x 2

Wario: x 1
Zero Suit Samus: x 1
Toon Link: x 1
Ike: x 1
Yoshi: x 1
R.O.B.: x 1
Lucas: x 1
Pikachu: x 1

I Suggest to Practice With (By Character Losses):

Exdeath: Gallax and Radix/GDX

D-Torr: Gallax, Jazz, Solo, and Radix/GDX

GDX: Gallax

Kuro: Gallax and Radix/GDX

Solo: Gallax, Jazz, and Radix/GDX

Jazz: Gallax and D-Torr

Sensei: Gallax and Gindler

2Pro: Gallax

Jeff: Gallax

D@@@@@@@@@@MMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN

That was an awesome breakdown.
Gallax man, you got work to do.

Agreed. To bad no one contacted me at all this week other than radix to play.

Exdeath...i definitely did not lose to gdub tink i 2 stocked it. He beat me with snake vs falco which i still got trouble with. And mampam did not go diddy. I lost to marth. one im workin on still as well :p. Though i did want to fight his diddy instead. yup i get at least one game with each gallax radix and gdx each tourney. and i lose to trump still even though i can go against jazz and virg toe to toe. and i always have to fight kyon :awesome:

Play me more.

I have plenty of Fox practice from Mars, who beats me just as bad as Trump does if not worse but that could be due to him knowing me more. I'm just bad at that matchup with ZSS (I think the matchup is bad, along with HRNut).

As far as training with the other people you said, that's not gonna happen. Gallax said that he would come to my place to train with me if I pay for his gas roundtrip, which is basically the same if I were to go to UCF area and pay gas for whoever takes me there.

I'm not paying $10 for one person to train with me. I'll pay gas money to play with a pool of players to get matchup experience and player experience.
I guess your right.. fine ill train with you gallax just this once though lol

double post
i said if u pay for half the gas ill pay for the other. get ur story straight.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Play me more.

You know i cant play during the week :(. Or i would of been up there each day :p

SAX

Smash Ace
gallax, Are you counting Saturday as one of your free days??
I can most likely make it to your place on Saturday!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Kuro, you still down for Saturday? I'm looking for Yes's to fill my car, i dont have your number so i couldn't verify. Hopefully ill see you today in APK. Gallax, i would come smash, but you're more towards school. And that's a solid 40 minutes :(

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Play me more.

my story? or your talking to Dtor?
and come play today my place
any1 is invited limit is 8 ppl

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro, you still down for Saturday? I'm looking for Yes's to fill my car, i dont have your number so i couldn't verify. Hopefully ill see you today in APK. Gallax, i would come smash, but you're more towards school. And that's a solid 40 minutes :(
LOLOLOL you obviously havent checked the OP :laugh: it has every smashers phone # just about xD. And as of now ya im confirmed.

Toneh

Smash Lord
You guys crack me up.

exdeath, crazy break down.

I can't go to ZP lol, just asked my mom
wrecked!

If anyone wants to bring me to SFL for free, then I'll be down. Its a hard offer to pass up!

Raz, your mk is getting progressively worse.

Ski vids are up on my Facebook (Tony Duke)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You guys crack me up.

wrecked!

If anyone wants to bring me to SFL for free, then I'll be down. Its a hard offer to pass up!

you dont have no money?

_Dice

Smash Ace
You guys crack me up.

wrecked!

Tony, I'll MM you (best of 7) for $12 (3 dollars a win) so you can afford to go with gas money, because i'm a nice guy, and i want the practice. Amount of money is negotiable.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Tony, I'll MM you (best of 7) for $12 (3 dollars a win) so you can afford to go with gas money, because i'm a nice guy, and i want the practice. Amount of money is negotiable.
do it tony

and im a bad IC player guys im so bad using IC man. IDK what to say lol

Top Bottom