• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Damn Dice with the hookup. Is there anyway that either A) Rad can meet me near an I-4 exit, Apopka, or somewhere i dont need to drive like, 30-40 minuites out of the way to get to,

B) Kuro can meet with 2-d at one location, or both get a ride to my place 20 min south of ya'll?

C) Lady Legion has nothing she needs to do besides be awake and have some gas money.

That is all. Cause if i have to drive north to APK to get these two, drive all the way over to central, (assuming Radix is like, 30 min from ak/ Winter gardens) and then drive south for the adventure before Legion... it might be more than 10 a person for gas. I'm making two people put 20 in on the way there, and 2 people put 20 on the way back. Thats the plan. Though, if i have to drive all over CFL to get everyone.. it might be like 25 there 25 back.

PS. Everyone can have a music hour.
PPS. Do you guys wanna stay there A) Fri night B) Sat night C) Drive back same day.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Ill train you for free.
I know, and trust me we are definitely going to be getting games in, but i just won 500 in an sc2 tournament yesterday, and so I'm feeling a bit generous, and tony needed the money to make an event, so He has to earn it from me + i get some good practice vs a player who is trying.

_Dice

Smash Ace
WTF, enough people play SC2 for that kind of payout?

I forgot the game existed myself.
Ooooh not supreme commander. Starcraft 2. sorry. was about to laugh at you. because we have this tournament, every month.

Winner: 100,000,000 KRW (aprox. $85,700 USD)
Runner-Up: 30,000,000 KRW (aprox. $25,700 USD)
Semi-Finalists: 10,000,000 KRW (aprox. $8,600 USD)
Quarter-Finalists: 4,000,000 KRW (aprox. $3,400 USD)
Round of 16: 2,000,000 KRW (aprox. $1710 USD)
Round of 32: 500,000 KRW (aprox. $430 USD)
Round of 64: 300,000 KRW (aprox. $260 USD)

and thats outdated, now there are only 32 in the top rank of players, and those 32 earn 1k a month if they ONLY WIN TWO GAMES all month. top payout is now only 50k every 20 days instead of 86k every 32 days.

Edit: oh yeah this tournament is free to enter. Hell most starcraft 2 tournaments are sponsered, and free to enter. the one i won was sponsered by alienware. (they only put in 1k to the prize pool, and it was split 500/250/125/125 to the top 4)

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I know, and trust me we are definitely going to be getting games in, but i just won 500 in an sc2 tournament yesterday, and so I'm feeling a bit generous, and tony needed the money to make an event, so He has to earn it from me + i get some good practice vs a player who is trying.
We should play. I have quite the terran.

_Dice

Smash Ace
We should play. I have quite the terran.
I'm super sloppy since yesterday was the first time i've played since the semester ended. :( only won because i way outclassed everyone else in the tournament because it was really not put out there well. i used to be able to take games off of top level players, but i definitely need to sit down and just train for a bit to get back to my old form :(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
thanks man im try to do my best
That's all you can do.
I got some good IC, Wario and Metagay practice today. But... That doesn't make me better. Man. If i dont make it out of pools i'ma **** on someone. And if they dont have pools...

I wanna win one :D

2-DJeff

Smash Master

That's all you can do.
I got some good IC, Wario and Metagay practice today. But... That doesn't make me better. Man. If i dont make it out of pools i'ma **** on someone. And if they dont have pools...

I wanna win one :D
"to beat metagay you gotta play gay" lol..
remember words of wisdom on me and sax last game lol
sax no lie you played really well today i was not expecting
you to mink zss is really good and jiggs

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Holy or ZP? Cause idk when the next Holy is. And i think that may be good. Usually i go jiggly in teams. But we can do a little... bucket ****ing with my dsmash...
I'm going to miss my jiggly in teams...
Also. You DO realize entry for singles and doubles is 10$ each right?

Edit: I dont have the money to enter doubles. Lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Damn Dice with the hookup. Is there anyway that either A) Rad can meet me near an I-4 exit, Apopka, or somewhere i dont need to drive like, 30-40 minuites out of the way to get to,

B) Kuro can meet with 2-d at one location, or both get a ride to my place 20 min south of ya'll?

C) Lady Legion has nothing she needs to do besides be awake and have some gas money.

That is all. Cause if i have to drive north to APK to get these two, drive all the way over to central, (assuming Radix is like, 30 min from ak/ Winter gardens) and then drive south for the adventure before Legion... it might be more than 10 a person for gas. I'm making two people put 20 in on the way there, and 2 people put 20 on the way back. Thats the plan. Though, if i have to drive all over CFL to get everyone.. it might be like 25 there 25 back.

PS. Everyone can have a music hour.
PPS. Do you guys wanna stay there A) Fri night B) Sat night C) Drive back same day.
id be chill with option B or C. Ill let the rest of the car decide on that matter.Im sure jeff has to work on sunday not sure talk to him about it.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
If I had known there was a car that was driving back the same night(possibly), I probably would've paid for a lift. xD

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Nick: I figured out what the problem was with monster hunter. You need to use a cIOS with IOS37 as the base for it to work (I used cIOS223 with 37 v5 as base). I probably switched it when I updated your wii. Lmk if you need help fixing it.

Anyone else play Mon hunter tri? I'd be down to co-op some of the bigger bosses online =)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ooooh not supreme commander. Starcraft 2. sorry. was about to laugh at you. because we have this tournament, every month.

Winner: 100,000,000 KRW (aprox. $85,700 USD)
Runner-Up: 30,000,000 KRW (aprox. $25,700 USD)
Semi-Finalists: 10,000,000 KRW (aprox. $8,600 USD)
Quarter-Finalists: 4,000,000 KRW (aprox. $3,400 USD)
Round of 16: 2,000,000 KRW (aprox. $1710 USD)
Round of 32: 500,000 KRW (aprox. $430 USD)
Round of 64: 300,000 KRW (aprox. $260 USD)

and thats outdated, now there are only 32 in the top rank of players, and those 32 earn 1k a month if they ONLY WIN TWO GAMES all month. top payout is now only 50k every 20 days instead of 86k every 32 days.

Edit: oh yeah this tournament is free to enter. Hell most starcraft 2 tournaments are sponsered, and free to enter. the one i won was sponsered by alienware. (they only put in 1k to the prize pool, and it was split 500/250/125/125 to the top 4)
Ohhhh, I was thinking Soul Caliber. Shoulda been obvious since you're a starcraft beast.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Well the good news is I couldn't get that jeep started this morning. Looks like they got it to turn over. Probably used a monkey wrench. Or maybe they called TRIPLE APE!!!!!!! get it? lolz

Top Bottom