• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Steven do they actually pay you for that. I'm mean more than minimum.

Also, sorry about your car.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
kuro i dont have work on sunday so i think we can stay over night if you guys want. Also could we meet up at my place if possible kuro?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thanks 2-d That'd be awesome if you guys could meet up. And i gotta ask Tommy G but if he says Yes we'll be staying there Sat night.

SAX

Smash Ace
Haha everyone is going to ZP this weekend except for me lol!
But it's cool, I'll just practice my sax all day like usual haha =D

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya jeff ill meet up with you at w/e time saturday morning. What about today? if you guys arent playin at all ima jus go straight to relatives.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thanks for the words of optimism radix! Though. My math skills may be terrible.... but 0-12 in pools is even sadder. Ima beat someones *** IRL if i dont win a goddamn set. Hell. I lost to Mlorenzo in pools last time. And then beat him in low tiers. WHY DIDNT I JUST GO JIGGLYPUFFFFF

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hahaha thats the thing. Saying someone only beats you because they know your style is a john. Saying you have a mental block against someone is a john. Saying someone outplays you, predicts/punishes/reacts better than you do is a compliment :p

[/ego]

Top Bottom