• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So i'm probably going to be at the Otricon! My first Orlando tourney :D
I'm excited to jump into the "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" That is CFL and get buff at Smash. And get wrecked in the meantime

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If you guys want, looking at your dtorr, I have been hosting coaching practice on thursday/fridays and will continue doing so, no door fees or anything. Anyone is more than allowed to come over. I can only have 2 people over max though for coaching and training. And just to let you all know, so far radiX, xdeath, bebop, mink, and gindler have all come over and have been training with me. I promise you they are all better for it and will do better in tourney. I have seen such an improvement from everyone. Just call me and i will play hours on end for you. Im getting medication this week to improve my migraines so i will be able to focus better and longer. I will train any time during the week during this winter break. No excuses.
lol ill def be hittin this up during winter break.

On a side note thanks for convincing bebop to stick with wario xD

Omg otronicon tourney, good memories, tony if you go i might go with you just for the freaky deja vu ishness xD

_Dice

Smash Ace
Gallax i Hope you know next semester Your going to be spending those thursdays and fridays with me. No class means i can get some training in every week.

gallax

Smash Hero
lol ill def be hittin this up during winter break.

On a side note thanks for convincing bebop to stick with wario xD
Come over cuz i want to teach u how to play instead of camping. When u effectively learn how to play then mix it in with camping ur skill level goes up mad.

And bebop should stay with wario with a side of mk. His wario is pretty good.

Gallax i Hope you know next semester Your going to be spending those thursdays and fridays with me. No class means i can get some training in every week.
Fo sho dude.

Exdeath

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=9801

I didn't do to bad got 25/82 or something like that.

I haven't been to a tourney in months so going 4-2 is pretty good. I should of won my last match but lost to some diddy ha. It was really close though but I definitely feel like i can improve more.
REPPIN' FLORIDA ALL DAY!

When you guys start spending more money getting to tournies than I do, then start complaining.
So only SFL and I are allowed to complain? :awesome:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
count how many sheiks there are, lol.

Jiggs is my second best unless you count Zelda as a separate character. Jiggs is so under rated... but everyone is underrated in this game.

M@v

Subarashii!
One of my crew mates uses jiggs...and the hillarious thing is hes the best jigglypuff I've ever played by far, and I've played jiggs mains in tourney before.

Also, <3, I beat Earth's sheik at APEX. I blame you and renki.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I think I've taken multiple games off of everyone's main with my jiggs. I don't wanna hear it. If I played like I was trying to win (IE running like a little girl) I'd win much more frequently.

I'm always up for Jiggs MMs.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
aye sooo whos trying to get better than SFL? lol we needa pick up the training ppl need to head over to gallaxs house and train with him because he got Bebop way better. Imma do my own training. Good **** to redhalberd, HRnut,GDX, gallax and kyon for holding it down for cfl though. we gotta follow what they do though
But yea even though me and bebop where just playing some friendlys i saw that he got way better same with 187. We gotta pick it up people and where the heck is HRnut i havnt seen that guy in a while lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I think I've taken multiple games off of everyone's main with my jiggs. I don't wanna hear it. If I played like I was trying to win (IE running like a little girl) I'd win much more frequently.

I'm always up for Jiggs MMs.
Ganon vs JIGS MM rawr :)

@Jeff ya we do, ive started practicing on my own alot more to get my chars. **** down. Gonna hit up gallax over winter break. also gonna get a ton of MM at HSL. Also, 10 bux for gas. Im paying gas as well. We will be gettin there at around when the venue opens.10 am. So we'll be gettin up semi-early. And sensei can staay as late as need be since a christmas miracle happened and he has Sunday off lol. And i can as well. gonna be fun as **** bro.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
aye sooo whos trying to get better than SFL? lol we needa pick up the training ppl need to head over to gallaxs house and train with him because he got Bebop way better. Imma do my own training. Good **** to redhalberd, HRnut,GDX, gallax and kyon for holding it down for cfl though. we gotta follow what they do though
But yea even though me and bebop where just playing some friendlys i saw that he got way better same with 187. We gotta pick it up people and where the heck is HRnut i havnt seen that guy in a while lol

[collapse="Why I can't go practice with UCFL and my reasonings to Gallax"]
If you guys want, looking at your dtorr, I have been hosting coaching practice on thursday/fridays and will continue doing so, no door fees or anything. Anyone is more than allowed to come over. I can only have 2 people over max though for coaching and training. And just to let you all know, so far radiX, xdeath, bebop, mink, and gindler have all come over and have been training with me. I promise you they are all better for it and will do better in tourney. I have seen such an improvement from everyone. Just call me and i will play hours on end for you. Im getting medication this week to improve my migraines so i will be able to focus better and longer. I will train any time during the week during this winter break. No excuses.
Unfortunately, I work Fridays so I can't make it that day.

For Thursday (after this week since I have classes), I would need a ride there and back home. Action is generally my only way to anything that's not Hungrybox's house. Action, however, has priorities so I don't know how that's gonna happen.

And while it's no door fee for the general UCF area, I have to pay $5-10 gas for his car since it is not fuel efficient. That's money I could use for a tourny.
[/collapse]

I wish I could play this game.

gallax

Smash Hero
Dtorr if u helped pay for my gas money, i.e. half the trip, id come over all day to train with you if you want.

Start hittin me up ppl. Coach G will make you better.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
we're too busy playing halo

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol halo is pretty important...and you can't refer to yourself as g cause that's my name

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so i finally started DKC Returns yesterday

i cant describe how much joy it brought to my heart

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'll pay gallax the gas money for D-torr to play. after Christmas I'm gonna try and start getting back into it... we'll see what happens. at the very least I'm gonna train the crap out of renki~

OH actually I have tomorrow off. get at me. For real.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'll pay gallax the gas money for D-torr to play. after Christmas I'm gonna try and start getting back into it... we'll see what happens. at the very least I'm gonna train the crap out of renki~

OH actually I have tomorrow off. get at me. For real.
lol you were right <3 jigs is so underrated...i just randomly owned wifi peeps w.o ever using her she can run away so well xD i dont wanna do that MM anymore ;-;

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm not "pretty good"

I'm link SON!

EDIT:
Also Kuro it's too late!
BTW rest OOS, best punisher ever, lol.

I miss this game. but mostly just jiggs.

Top Bottom