• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I repeat. get at me tomarrow! if some one brings a wii we can play at my (girl's) place till around 5 or 6. if not I'd be up for traveling to some one else's place till about that same time.

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
I repeat. get at me tomarrow! if some one brings a wii we can play at my (girl's) place till around 5 or 6. if not I'd be up for traveling to some one else's place till about that same time.
im free all day tomorrow and i have a wii, you should stop by if possible!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*yawn*

for the record, i said id play you this week but you never got back to me

and DKC returns is amazing

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'll pay gallax the gas money for D-torr to play. after Christmas I'm gonna try and start getting back into it... we'll see what happens. at the very least I'm gonna train the crap out of renki~

OH actually I have tomorrow off. get at me. For real.
How about you train me...... to beat shieks..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol ok? i had other ppl over b4

whats your point? lol
you said you werent talking to me when you said smash over your place, and i was basically saying im the closest one to your house distance wise so you would be talking to me lol

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I helped at WATO, as I always do. I sacrificed friendlies for the betterment of the tournament, to the point of getting sick. I didn't get compensated and I don't care that I didn't because I just help out because I want to.

If I would have to do it all over again with the same results, I would. If it allows me to be with the community I know and love, that's what I'll do.

And you know what, I don't think Kyon or Hungrybox would change things like people who are teaming with each other.

At Holy Smash, I was supposed to team with Mampam. Viper took it upon himself to change that and have Mampam team with GDX because that's better for the tourny apparently. He also did it without asking me or letting me know.

I reluctantly went with it because I didn't want to start any drama but that's kinda ****ed up, don't you think. Nah, but it was Holy Smash it was okay, right?

Top Bottom