• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
I can just picture hrnut sitting there at a tv at like 3am in his darkly lit room laughing while he practices the banana lock. Hes laughing because he feels that he can finally make people as salty and him and just relishes at the thought of making people mad.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I can just picture hrnut sitting there at a tv at like 3am in his darkly lit room laughing while he practices the banana lock. Hes laughing because he feels that he can finally make people as salty and him and just relishes at the thought of making people mad.
Then Seibrik learns to banana locks him with Meta Knight and HRNut is as salty as ever. <3

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
i lol'd for a good 10 mins

lol @ when hrnut told me to camp in tournament and i was just like wtf

SAX

Smash Ace
I don't know what your deal is then...

my sig shows just fine when I quote....

:cool:
Well I'm quoting right now and I'm getting nothing -_-
I Sig'ed a quote and wanted you to see it haha.... It's just not working.

EDIT: OMG IT'S WORKING YES!

Exdeath

Smash Master
I sat down and had friendlies with HRNut/Mampam most of Friday, and now I'm really confused about how to play Brawl (what I'm looking for, how to read my opponent -- core things), which I apparently didn't know before, either.

gallax

Smash Hero
Playing with hrnut does that to ya. His playstyle is "Ima be smart and not put myself into trouble or killed, but when i feel like it ima hit you with a crazy move and kill you."

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I sat down and had friendlies with HRNut/Mampam most of Friday, and now I'm really confused about how to play Brawl (what I'm looking for, how to read my opponent -- core things), which I apparently didn't know before, either.
confused? o.0 did hr kill u so bad he ruined your perception of reality geez.

Top Bottom