• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I had to think for a sec cuz it was like 7 yrs ago but yeah gotta supply your own car
lol dont forget to actually let me know if you wanted me to come by some night this week

(the biggest troll would be if you built all this NLL hype and didnt even show up)

_Dice

Smash Ace
Okay so officially: Gallax, Radix, and Dragon all hate it when i Down air with link vs their wario. Now if only i can win the match afterwards...

_Dice

Smash Ace
Dice was the man today.
thanks man, i like brawl, not as much as SC2 but it's definitely fun. Hell 1 stock +100% is better than i used to do vs your snake when you were trying. definitely getting better. Sonic is so damn hard though wow.

gallax

Smash Hero
Yeah dude sonic has a massive learning curve. But play with me more and you'll get better. Especially when i keep saying dont do that! lol.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Yeah dude sonic has a massive learning curve. But play with me more and you'll get better. Especially when i keep saying dont do that! lol.
Definitely will. It's even better when you tell me not to do something and then get punished for doing the same thing. it's kind of a learn by example sort of thing, i like it.

Oh and i mean that. it helps me learn alot faster when i'm on the other end of mistakes. and not just the one making them. so if you make a mistake point it out and what i should do (like with the grabs)

Exdeath

Smash Master
early morning smash anyone? txt me 386 624 1064

even tho no one ever does =/
I want to -- I prefer to play in the morning. The problem is that you're the only other person who does and you live hours away/only want to Smash when I have school in the mornings. :urg:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lmao@Fearless. If I lived in Orlando I'd be playing with you all day here in Tampa I'm always texting ppl the same thing at random *** times.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
DAM RIGHT TONY BETTER GIVE IT HEAR OR ELSE *HOLDS A PEANUT GUN* >:O

na but seriously taking over the match-up thread for Pit boards been trying to for the past month but i cant get a mod to help cuz the owner already agreed.>=

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually feeling pretty good. I iced the crap out of it once I came to then started gorging once it wasn't bleeding. I don't feel any pain tbh and I haven't used any of the pain meds.

Dems bet me I couldn't recover in 3days. Looks like I'll be $100 richer on Sunday.

Wanna see a picture of the teeth?

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE TEETH! One has 4 pen0rs and it was INSIDE me =(

gallax

Smash Hero
I'm actually feeling pretty good. I iced the crap out of it once I came to then started gorging once it wasn't bleeding. I don't feel any pain tbh and I haven't used any of the pain meds.

Dems bet me I couldn't recover in 3days. Looks like I'll be $100 richer in Sunday.

Wanna see a picture of the teeth?

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE TEETH! One has 4 pen0rs and it was INSIDE me =(

Me garb and gindz all just said HOLY FVCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the same time!!!!! Thats some crazy ****!!!

Top Bottom