• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hrnut sandbagged everyone in Tampa lol but it's still fun playing him so it doesnt matter. Hope more of you can come next time. The smashfest was a turnout failure but only because of thanksgiving. When we get consistent USF fests there will be a lot more consistency.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
you sir, dont suck

are you going to NLL?
No. D:

Funny you should ask that. Like 1.5 months ago, I asked for these past 3 weekends off. My work requires that I ask for a day off thirty days in advance of said day. So I asked for 3 (random) saturdays off about this time. I did not ask for the 4th off, but I asked for the 6th of november, 20th, and 27th in hopes a tourney would show up. No tournies were scheduled on those days, and I think the 20th was a day I was like "You know what? I'ma hang out with my dad." So I made plans with him. The next day, a tourney is announced the day I was going to meet with my dad. ;_;.

Just expressing my misfortune. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. I know for sure I have the 18th of December off, so I will be able to attend holy smash.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey guys, once again, i'll be here on friday if a small smashfest wants to occur for an hour or two. I'll be in the East Valencia area.
:D

_Dice

Smash Ace
anyone doing anything today? I'd love to get some practice in. I'll buy pizza! Text me. 9048060407

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dude trust me you don't want any of my p:m dyick, it's like 5 times bigger than my brawl one and it has barbs, just saying

seriously though, maybe. haven't decided yet if i'm going yet
ahhah your ****ing nasty lol but yea me and plup been practicing son bring your A game if u go lol

_Dice

Smash Ace
Well i'm Jealous gallax. trying to get some practice in every day. but no wii really hurts that man :(

gallax

Smash Hero
Well i'm Jealous gallax. trying to get some practice in every day. but no wii really hurts that man :(
Get your chars moveset mastered first then ill start training you ;) I focus more on keeping your char well spaced and learning how to bait and read when i play. If you ever just wanna play to get better though hit me up with a text.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Get your chars moveset mastered first then ill start training you ;) I focus more on keeping your char well spaced and learning how to bait and read when i play. If you ever just wanna play to get better though hit me up with a text.
Alright, you'll probably get a text from me today and tomorrow then ::bee:

also you realize how incredibly difficult it is to do that for sonic right? :(

_Dice

Smash Ace
I just have a quiz to take and then i need to stay up until 5 Am anyway (HUGE starcraft 2 matches going on) So i'd love to play some brawl :D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'm a pretty good person to play smash with...

I think me and gdx are gonna do good this tourny. Why you ask? because I'm not gonna be so serious and be myself this time. For those that don't know what that means it means you should expect gay and a lot of be not caring about your feelings ish XD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

I think me and gdx are gonna do good this tourny. Why you ask? because I'm not gonna be so serious and be myself this time. For those that don't know what that means it means you should expect gay and a lot of be not caring about your feelings ish XD
^^^^^^^^^^ lol ought to be interesting... XD

Renki

Smash Journeyman

Truthfully, I'd rather you play gay than aggro. I think a gay you is much more manageable...

Right, so I'm leaving now, lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hi. Would anyone be willing to let me use their car to test for my license around the end of December, I'm not sure if the state of FL provides a car if I don't bring one. I'm putting my serious pants on about this car/license thing.

(my girlfriends car is terrible... I trust it with my life but I don't think anyone spare us fells comfortable driving around in that thing)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hi. Would anyone be willing to let me use their car to test for my license around the end of December, I'm not sure if the state of FL provides a car if I don't bring one. I'm putting my serious pants on about this car/license thing.

(my girlfriends car is terrible... I trust it with my life but I don't think anyone spare us fells comfortable driving around in that thing)
you dont have a license? thats weird

i honestly dont remember if they supplied me the car or if i used my own. its been so long...may want to call a DMV and find out

Top Bottom