• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Okay...2 pages ago you accepted my 10 dollar MM offer and now you're saying "I dnt mm ppl I dnt rspct"? What happened? Did you get scared because you realized you can't even beat my crappy characters? If you had accepted my MM, played it out, and taken the loss like a man...that woulda been cool, but now you look like someone who trash talks and then punks out when someone actually challenges them.

Oh trust me I will ;)

Yo lets rewind this **** back real quick.

This is how the conversation started.

This was directed towards X-death

Then I interject with...

As many people from Orlando may not know, X-death regularly attends smashfests in Tampa. I don't know if he plans on coming, but this was part of my hype train/trolling.

Then you go on to say

For some reason, you seem to feel threatened when I said "**** is more real over here" and proceeded to psychologically qualify yourself against Tampa. So normally, this would be alright, but when you also throw in that your brother is presumably going to beat me in a MM (the best player in Tampa) you're basically dissing me and my entire region. Now of course, to me, this is hillarious since I just got 2nd in your region with my main banned (shoutouts to Raz/Fearless and other people who werent there who could probably beat my snake/falco though <3).

So this makes you look salty. When I go back to the tournament to trace the genesis of this saltiness, I can remember a couple scenarios. I cheered against you for C.J. (who's from my region), AND me and Hrnick double laser locked you in doubles and laughed about it for a couple hours .

So not only does your post sound salty but the evidence for you being salty is there as well.

So if me cheering for people in my region/getting hype was upsetting you, you shoulda just said something instead of coming off like a ****. I'm sure that would have been easier (though this **** is increasing my post count so I could care less :awesome::awesome::awesome:)

See previous wall of text for info.

Anyway it's w/e to me.
i said i wasn't going to post anymore but i am now
How was i getting upset all i said Tampa doesn't scare me.. Dude your dumb your logic on saying that im salty on when you said"**** is more real over here"is dumb as **** i dnt even know how that has to do with anything lol.How in anyway is that trash talking? are you mad that im not intimidated by your region. And Fine ill MM your ***** azs MK but not for 10 for 3 Because this game aint worth 10. i never MM 10 in this game you can ask anyone i may if i really like how some1 played against me and they barely won then ill mm 10. ill MM for 5 but thats it or see me in tourney if you wanna mm more than 5 play marvel. Cause this game isnt worth that much lol and also x death said he wants to play in orlando this week so i asked. In no way i said X-death **** Tampa come play with us. My main was pretty much bann to so idk what your talking about. I went random in that tourney pretty much lol.
but w.e. guy you say stuff all you want till we play

OverLade

Smash Hero
i said i wasn't going to post anymore but i am now
How was i getting upset all i said Tampa doesn't scare me.. Dude your dumb.How in anyway is that trash talking? are you mad that im not intimidated by your region. And Fine ill MM your ***** azs MK but not for 10 for 3 Because this game aint worth 10. i never MM 10 in this game you can ask anyone i may if i really like how some1 played against me and they barely won then ill mm 10. ill MM for 5 but thats it or see me in tourney if you wanna mm more than 5 play marvel. Cause this game isnt worth that much lol
I didn't say everyone has to be intimidated by my region. But the way you said it was disrespectful, I'm sure if anyone else from Tampa read it I'd feel the same way.

For example if I just stepped into a SFL thread and said "Na I'm not coming to this I'm not scared of yall" then SFL's top players would def see that as disrespectful as there are a number of people that can beat me in SFL. It's the same concept.

And marvel sure as hell isn't a real game. A real smasher would see me in Melee ;)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
What is that? My bro has a 360 but never got into the whole homebrew/modchip thing for 360 yet
Similar to "twinking" the wii ;) just a bit more hands on. I'll be free tonight after 9pm if you feel tackling the usb resolder.

Edit: You having load issues with DKC? ~~~> Clicky
or do we just need to fix the usb port?

Toneh

Smash Lord
yes!! I'll try to get my hw done by then. I have like 4 new wii games that I .. bought... but can't play em =(

edit: Once the usb loader works I'll be good. I was prolly gonna run into a cios problem so you saved me like 5 min

gallax

Smash Hero
So much salt in here, i like it. More DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note happy thanksgiving everyone. It seems i needed this break more than i thought at first. Ive figured my life out now and am actually happy with it. One of the side effect: Less Smashing.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So much salt in here, i like it. More DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note happy thanksgiving everyone. It seems i needed this break more than i thought at first. Ive figured my life out now and am actually happy with it. One of the side effect: Less Smashing.
lol it is a bunch of drama. Glad to hear it Mike and happy thanksgiving to u 2 and to the whole community as well :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well mike, thats good that you figured your stuff out

low sodium diets are always a good thing in life :awesome:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
you guys just need to relax...do what i do vanish for awhile then reappear play smash then vanish and we'll all be happy...btw vanishing includes not posting on any social network or forums....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you can always give him your new htc phone and go back to your old one
im going to give him my old one once he gets metro

he already *****es about a monthly phone bill. he doesnt want my 100/month sprint plan :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im so hyped today...my 360 isnt hacked so i still have to legit buy games for it, so toys r us is having a sale tonight for black friday...buy 1 game, get another game for $5 bucks. The two games from their list im gonna get are Halo Reach and Fable III. cant wait for tonight!

(the phone was an early black friday gift to myself as well, but whos counting)

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Coming out of my hole that is work, to wish the CFL community a Happy Thanksgiving!! Hooray for Thanksgiving being one of the 3 days out of the year that Publix is closed lol.

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
Ive figured my life out now and am actually happy with it. One of the side effect: Less Smashing.
Happy with a life that includes less smashing? ... I thought that about my life, too, but after a couple months... ~furtively wipes sweat from brow, and begins compulsively tapping arm vein~

Now of course, to me, this is hillarious since I just got 2nd in your region with my main banned.
You main MK, right? Have people started banning MK since I left? Jesus, first North Korea starts bombing Yeonpyeong, and now this? The whole world's gone crazy...

Hey, Ohmu. Tell Zazen to mail Raz the money he owes him lolol.
Oh yeah...I heard about all that drama indirectly...what's the deal with that?

Oh - and Happy Thanksgiving to all you people in Eastern Standard Time ;-)

Top Bottom