• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
ok thats nice tampa dosnt scare me lmao

and my brother wana 3 dollar MM nxt tourney he see you at
his Wario vs MK
reason y only 3 dollars cause he dosnt work... dnt lose your PR points are on the line...hehe
There's this thing called a PR match buddy. Knowing the rules might help... :awesome:

1. A PR match can only be done after tournament, otherwise it's just a money match.
2. It has to be for the same entry fee for the tournament
3. I already ***** your brother with falco, so good luck to him beating a character that I actually to win instead of when I feel like ****ing with people :awesome::awesome::awesome:

You're bad Jeff :)

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Thank you halzy! I could read your post with much ease. Sucks that I work 7 days a week, otherwise I'd love to chill with zee tampa crew!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Boo Raz you have to come to Tampa someday so we can party or go clubbin or something epic. We'll make it happen one of these days...

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I can three stock both like no joke! Winter break is around the corner, May take a weekend off for a visit.
I bring the drinks and what not ;P

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I am going to make an observation, you guys can decide the final outcome.

2-D jeff < JBgamer, make a vote!

Last thing, Jeff please do some grammar checking, every post you make looks like a 5 year old took a dump on the keyboard. I mean seriously if you want to attempt to know what you're talking about, at least make it look legit.
Dude if its grammar idc and you gota get over it just dont read what i post then because im not tryin to make a essay outta this post stuff its not a big deal to me so chill out do some voting bull **** i even have spell cheak on this **** im typing now and i dnt feel like using it cause im lazy lol plz its not gonna happen get over it. Its like when you guys were lifting weights you guys where doing it All wrong except garb i only saw him do one type of lift i didnt say anything cause u guys thing and this is mine so kill it lol

There's this thing called a PR match buddy. Knowing the rules might help... :awesome:

1. A PR match can only be done after tournament, otherwise it's just a money match.
2. It has to be for the same entry fee for the tournament
3. I already ***** your brother with falco, so good luck to him beating a character that I actually to win instead of when I feel like ****ing with people :awesome::awesome::awesome:

You're bad Jeff :)
hes not saying this but ever since i put down falco no1 litteraly no1 in Apopka plays against a falco except me im saing this not my bro ill mm ur falco if u want vs my IC since your so much better than Xaltis (just saying) and solo is really bad at that mu... He said are you gonna mm him or what?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Yeah...maybe Japan would have been the better choice, smash-wise...but I wanted to "go native" and I only found a good homestay situation in Korea. Oh well...How's your MK coming, Xdeath?
No news on SSB4. I'm glad that you're ok. My MK is still mediocre, but it's getting there. :)

Dude a bunch of us smashers already have plans to go to tampa during like the weekend of the 17th of december.
That's Holy Smash in Lake Alfred, not Tampa. :p

Dude if its grammar idc and you gota get over it just dont read what i post then because im not tryin to make a essay outta this post stuff its not a big deal to me so chill out do some voting bull **** i even have spell cheak on this **** im typing now and i dnt feel like using it cause im lazy lol plz its not gonna happen get over it. Its like when you guys were lifting weights you guys where doing it All wrong except garb i only saw him do one type of lift i didnt say anything cause u guys thing and this is mine so kill it lol

hes not saying this but ever since i put down falco no1 litteraly no1 in Apopka plays against a falco except me im saing this not my bro ill mm ur falco if u want vs my IC since your so much better than Xaltis (just saying) and solo is really bad at that mu... He said are you gonna mm him or what?
They are trash talking you haha.

gallax

Smash Hero
That's Holy Smash in Lake Alfred, not Tampa. :p
No, its definitely plans to go to tampa for a break from orlando. We r gettin a hotel(i believe) and hittin up some street that has bars and clubs and things to do. Ive already got some plans to hang out with some lovely ladies :cool:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey do u guys knowe how to defrag an SD card?

and does it delete anything on the card?

cuz like i made my own brstm's and some work fine and loop just right while others once they finish a different song will start playing for a bit and THEN the ACTUAL song will come bk what's happening? can som1 help =/

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Defrag an sd card eh? Sounds weird. Might be that the wii is on old firmware on won't read past the 2gb mark where your songs are. Might need to get to 3.2. Might need to reformat sd then place stuff back on. Might be a bunch of lies that I am saying.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
No seriously. Best movie ever.
if she's naked then yes. Nudity, errr hot female nudity is what makes a good movie not plot, acting, or cgi. Just look at show girls.... best movie EVER!

in all seriousness though wtf is going on in that movie? I watched the trailer and I was like, oh she's in prison and becomes a badas........ wait since when is saturn right next to earth ......a war with helicopters, guns, blimps, planes and catapolts the time line is just fu.... omfg there's f*cking dragons now?!?!?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
He isn't trolling you; you need to reformat your SD card (IIRC it will indeed erase the files on it).
so if i copy ALLL files on sd card onto hard drive then reformat SD card and then take the files off hard drive bk onto sd card then the fact that the songs play but dont auto repeat will be fixed correct? sry just want to know.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
if she's naked then yes. Nudity, errr hot female nudity is what makes a good movie not plot, acting, or cgi. Just look at show girls.... best movie EVER!

in all seriousness though wtf is going on in that movie? I watched the trailer and I was like, oh she's in prison and becomes a badas........ wait since when is saturn right next to earth ......a war with helicopters, guns, blimps, planes and catapolts the time line is just fu.... omfg there's f*cking dragons now?!?!?
The synopsis is 5 girls get locked in an insanosylum and use their imaginations to cope with reality and eventually escape the insanosylum. 5 hot girls with guns and swords fighting robots, dragons, mobile suits, biplanes, nazis, zombies, samurais, traveling through the trenches of WWII, trains to floating cities, castles, dungeons, prisons. It's going to be effing aaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaaaaaazing.

And the last air bender was by M. Night Syamalan... I expected it to be terrible.

Edit: Speaking of nudity, Miley Cyrus turned 18 recently. She signed a contract today with Playboy to start posing nude. She starts tomorrow.

OverLade

Smash Hero
No, its definitely plans to go to tampa for a break from orlando. We r gettin a hotel(i believe) and hittin up some street that has bars and clubs and things to do. Ive already got some plans to hang out with some lovely ladies :cool:
****ing awesome. Smashers out on the town.

hes not saying this but ever since i put down falco no1 litteraly no1 in Apopka plays against a falco except me
Johns johns johns do you have anymore johns broski? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I only play Falco in my sleep with one hand but I still got 2nd.
im saing this not my bro ill mm ur falco if u want vs my IC since your so much better than Xaltis (just saying) and solo is really bad at that mu... He said are you gonna mm him or what?
I bet you'll be really proud of yourself of being my 3rd best character in a 30:70 matchup but I'll **** you for fun. 10$ MM minimum or not worth my time, that goes for both of you :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Anything else? Do I have to make myself look like more of a douchebag? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
****ing awesome. Smashers out on the town.

Johns johns johns do you have anymore johns broski? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I only play Falco in my sleep with one hand but I still got 2nd.

I bet you'll be really proud of yourself of being my 3rd best character in a 30:70 matchup but I'll **** you for fun. 10$ MM minimum or not worth my time, that goes for both of you :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Anything else? Do I have to make myself look like more of a douchebag? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
w.e. i am not johning, and yea ill 10 mm your MK. And no dude u always been a douche bag since day one of meeting you, so don't trip, im totally serious about that BTW.. lol Your a dude that plays smash. Im not scared of you dude no one is so stop trying to act like people are, no one is scared lol. And also you don't have a 3rd cause you only go MK cause you cant win against any other good players with snake lol so get that outta here. All I did at first was told you my bro challenge so you need to chill out lol. No better yet *** the MM i hope i get matched up with you in tourney play i got no ounce of respect for you.

@ Raz alright I am going to type with perfect grammar so that people would stop b1tching.lol you got me im going to do it.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Fun fact: RedHalberd 2-0'd me with Snake in our set at CEO 2010. I then preceded to win in the following friendly after the match. Whether he was sandbagging or not is still in question.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Fun fact: RedHalberd 2-0'd me with Snake in our set at CEO 2010. I then preceded to win in the following friendly after the match. Whether he was sandbagging or not is still in question.
Not saying your bad D-torr because your far from that but, that's you i want to see him do that to the SFL players, and shut me up.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL, I like this 2-D guy.....
lol i try sike i mean like come on i didnt even say anything messed up at first lol i was joking the he started brangin to me how he beat my bro like it matters in friendlys but x i finally have some questions for you about the ic

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Oh junk it 11:15a.... only 6.5 hours till my Chem Thermo exam.... didn't study cuz sick... can't do problem 1 in back of first chapter out of 3.... wasted time typing this...

OverLade

Smash Hero
w.e. i am not johning, and yea ill 10 mm your MK. And no dude u always been a douche bag since day one of meeting you, so don't trip, im totally serious about that BTW.. lol Your a dude that plays smash. Im not scared of you dude no one is so stop trying to act like people are, no one is scared lol. And also you don't have a 3rd cause you only go MK cause you cant win against any other good players with snake lol so get that outta here. All I did at first was told you my bro challenge so you need to chill out lol. No better yet *** the MM i hope i get matched up with you in tourney play i got no ounce of respect for you.

@ Raz alright I am going to type with perfect grammar so that people would stop b1tching.lol you got me im going to do it.
Punctuation is important bruh you need to slow down when you type this **** it's really killing my eyes see how I dont have any punctuation in this sentece HURTS DOESNT IT?

Now let me break this down in a way that will make sense to normal people trying to follow the conversation...

w.e. i am not johning,
You are johning. You just johned for your brother not knowing the falco matchup. Justifying a loss by anything is johning.

and yea ill 10 mm your MK.
Cool.

And no dude u always been a douche bag since day one of meeting you, so don't trip, im totally serious about that BTW.. lol Your a dude that plays smash. Im not scared of you dude no one is so stop trying to act like people are, no one is scared lol.
LOL dude you're ****in trippin havent you seen the way everyone quivers frantically when I step up in the room. It's like Max Payne or some thing IT'S BULLET TIME SWAG.

So how are you gonna beat someone with BULLET TIME SWAG.:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Oh and I have def held everyone in Orlando at gunpoint at one time or another so everyone is def scared of me WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I'm a douche to you because you're some random guy who talks big and doesn't place/beat anyone good. I didn't see you being respectful to people on the boards, so why should I be nice to you when we meet?

And also you don't have a 3rd cause you only go MK cause you cant win against any other good players with snake lol so get that outta here.
LOOOL I've definitely won tournaments with snake bruh. Where you at? Get at results threads. GOOGLE ME SON I'M ALL THE WAY LIVE.

All I did at first was told you my bro challenge so you need to chill out lol. No better yet *** the MM i hope i get matched up with you in tourney play i got no ounce of respect for you.
Na, u definitely made the saltiest threat I've ever heard in my life.
his Wario vs MK
reason y only 3 dollars cause he dosnt work... dnt lose your PR points are on the line...hehe
Okay now lets be real for a second here.

First off, you threaten me with your BROTHERS 3 dollar MM. If your brother wants to money match me, he should ask me directly, and I'm sure he would have been a lot less *****y about it (maybe with better grammar?). You say it's only 3 dollars then start talking about PR points LOL.

This is offensive and makes you look ignorant as hell because
1. PR matches can only be done after tourney,
2. must be of equal MM value to the entry fee of the tourney
3. And must be agreed to
4. And then you went ahead and said hehe like I'm supposed to be intimidated or something :awesome:

If your brother himself had said something like

"Yo Redhal lets MM at next tournament, my Wario vs ur MK" there would be NO BEEF right now. I don't even have anything against you, you're just a dude who talks big on the boards. Lots of people talk big on the boards, but now I know that you're salty, and extremely easy to troll which has given me hours and hours of satisfaction as well as giving me excuses to add gratuitous amounts of awesome faces to my posts :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I will hold you to this forever.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
....... how about instead of all this board drama you guys come over and have a taste of this fancy fox dyick everyone has been raving about.... it does leave people a little butt hurt but they say it's delicious and well worth it
sounds good garb not in the gay way i mean playing lol

@ red he ask me if i could do it cause he dosnt know how to.
and i guess your name is raz also now.
and how is MM a threat? this is a video game bro not life. If i wanted to make a threat i would have said ill beat your azz but like i said its not that serious its a video game but to you its life lol. Also dude shutup and stick to MK lol. Im done with this lol. Hold me for it I dont care lol. Its smash boards.Challenge: "and my brother wana 3 dollar MM nxt tourney he see you at
his Wario vs MK
reason y only 3 dollars cause he doesn't work... dnt lose your PR points are on the line...hehe" dude chill out i dnt see any thing bad in this ok if its not for PR points its not a big deal he still wants to play. Also if your so butt hurt on the way i sent out the challenge im so sorry you got hurt..lmao
Im done with this lol. Its really not serious at all.

OverLade

Smash Hero
sounds good garb not in the gay way i mean playing lol

@ red he ask me if i could do it cause he dosnt know how to.
and i guess your name is raz also now.
and how is MM a threat? this is a video game bro not life. If i wanted to make a threat i would have said ill beat your azz but like i said its not that serious its a video game but to you its life lol. Also dude shutup and stick to MK lol. Im done with this lol. Hold me for it I dont care lol. Its smash boards.Challenge: "and my brother wana 3 dollar MM nxt tourney he see you at
his Wario vs MK
reason y only 3 dollars cause he doesn't work... dnt lose your PR points are on the line...hehe" dude chill out i dnt see any thing bad in this ok if its not for PR points its not a big deal he still wants to play. Also if your so butt hurt on the way i sent out the challenge im so sorry you got hurt..lmao
Im done with this lol. Its really not serious at all.
Ayo Raz take a point away from this dude he's already breaking grammar rules!

Your brother technically hasn't done anything wrong and you're the one making him seem like a douchebag so I'll ignore that. When I played him he was respectful so that's all the matters :)

shutup and stick to MK
shutup and stick to MK
shutup and stick to MK
shutup and stick to MK
shutup and stick to MK
You're still salty over the double laser lock arent you? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

You can't even beat my Marth/other characters I dont even use...if you think you can then money match me. Once again 10$ minimum I'm not gonna waste time using characters I dont use if I'm not getting paid for it :awesome:

So once again, at the end of the day, you're the one who looks like a loser here. You're mad, because I'm good and you're not, so you trashtalk me. I have no reason to respect you. If you were friendly/good at this game/respectful, I would probably like you just like I lke almost everyone else from Orlando, so don't try to put that on me lol.

Everyone from Orlando is awesome except QDVS because he was a douchebag to me at my first melee tournament :urg:
....... how about instead of all this board drama you guys come over and have a taste of this fancy fox dyick everyone has been raving about.... it does leave people a little butt hurt but they say it's delicious and well worth it
Come to Scids fest on Fridayyyyy :bee::bee::bee:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ayo Raz take a point away from this dude he's already breaking grammar rules!

Your brother technically hasn't done anything wrong and you're the one making him seem like a douchebag so I'll ignore that. When I played him he was respectful so that's all the matters :)

You're still salty over the double laser lock arent you? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

You can't even beat my Marth/other characters I dont even use...if you think you can then money match me. Once again 10$ minimum I'm not gonna waste time using characters I dont use if I'm not getting paid for it :awesome:

So once again, at the end of the day, you're the one who looks like a loser here. You're mad, because I'm good and you're not, so you trashtalk me. I have no reason to respect you. If you were friendly/good at this game/respectful, I would probably like you just like I lke almost everyone else from Orlando, so don't try to put that on me lol.

Everyone from Orlando is awesome except QDVS because he was a douchebag to me at my first melee tournament :urg:

Come to Scids fest on Fridayyyyy :bee::bee::bee:
I dnt MM ppl i dnt respect and if u do think you can beat me with marth go marth in tourney against me idc lol u started trash talking first so idk wtf your talking about. I could care less how good you are and that double laser lock as cool lol. why would i be salty? you keep thinking that. lol idc if you like me what is this? lol and im sure he was being like that to you cause your a douche yourself lol
and now that i remember before i even met you you where a douche to me for asking about PR lol so STFU your just a natural ******* the first post i made was asking about PRs and you just went *** mode on me
so ima kill it lol get your last word in lol im not gonna say anything

OverLade

Smash Hero
I dnt MM ppl i dnt respect and
Okay...2 pages ago you accepted my 10 dollar MM offer and now you're saying "I dnt mm ppl I dnt rspct"? What happened? Did you get scared because you realized you can't even beat my crappy characters? If you had accepted my MM, played it out, and taken the loss like a man...that woulda been cool, but now you look like someone who trash talks and then punks out when someone actually challenges them.

if u do think you can beat me with marth go marth in tourney against me idc
Oh trust me I will ;)

lol u started trash talking first so idk wtf your talking about.
Yo lets rewind this **** back real quick.

This is how the conversation started.

u comin friday at all?
This was directed towards X-death

Then I interject with...
Na bro he's coming to the TAMPA SMASHFEST SON ****s more real over here.

What else can I say?
As many people from Orlando may not know, X-death regularly attends smashfests in Tampa. I don't know if he plans on coming, but this was part of my hype train/trolling.

Then you go on to say
ok thats nice tampa dosnt scare me lmao

his Wario vs MK
For some reason, you seem to feel threatened when I said "**** is more real over here" and proceeded to psychologically qualify yourself against Tampa. So normally, this would be alright, but when you also throw in that your brother is presumably going to beat me in a MM (the best player in Tampa) you're basically dissing me and my entire region. Now of course, to me, this is hillarious since I just got 2nd in your region with my main banned (shoutouts to Raz/Fearless and other people who werent there who could probably beat my snake/falco though <3).

So this makes you look salty. When I go back to the tournament to trace the genesis of this saltiness, I can remember a couple scenarios. I cheered against you for C.J. (who's from my region), AND me and Hrnick double laser locked you in doubles and laughed about it for a couple hours .

So not only does your post sound salty but the evidence for you being salty is there as well.

So if me cheering for people in my region/getting hype was upsetting you, you shoulda just said something instead of coming off like a ****. I'm sure that would have been easier (though this **** is increasing my post count so I could care less :awesome::awesome::awesome:)

I could care less how good you are and that double laser lock as cool lol. why would i be salty? you keep thinking that
See previous wall of text for info.

Anyway it's w/e to me.

Top Bottom