• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
God, I miss Smashing in Orlando sometimes. If only it was a PC game, they might play it here in Korea...sometimes I think about buying a wii and smash here, but the idea of playing alone is depressing. Maybe I could spend the solo smash time practicing something ridiculous, like the IC chainthrow...
Dude, what you doing in Korea? Nice to hear from you, should drop by more. Whats Zazen up too?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
God, I miss Smashing in Orlando sometimes. If only it was a PC game, they might play it here in Korea...sometimes I think about buying a wii and smash here, but the idea of playing alone is depressing. Maybe I could spend the solo smash time practicing something ridiculous, like the IC chainthrow...
not that ridiculous

Exdeath

Smash Master
Marth has quite a few guaranteed combos. Stun Jacket>stuff, Dair>Bair at select percents, IIRC Fthrow>Dthrowx9>Fsmash on Meta Knight, Fthrowx(3? I don't remember)>Dair on spacies, etc.

Meta Knight has Uair>FS (foot stool)>Nair>Uair>FS>Nair>stuff, Uair>Nair>Uair>Nair>stuff, Dair>Dtilt, Dair>Fair>Dtilt, Nair>Dair, Nair>Uair, Uair>Up-B, glide attack>stuff, etc.

This is a general statement that can be said about just about everygame out there. How does that make them "legit" specific to brawl? Have you even played any other competitive fighters. I bet you can't even name ten.
You're right; I probably can't name 10. I loved playing MK, MvC2, KI, etc. when I was growing up, but my background is primarily FPS; it's most coincidence that I play Smash. That doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

I thought that you were in Japan? Either way, come back to Florida!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Lol i know i was just saying cause when my bro played iron man garb was watching and he was like wtf is that **** lmao

lol thats what im saying! lol
Oh LOL

almost as LOL as Smart Bomb -> Proton Cannon in MvC3

LMAO :laugh:

Also,

Jeff, I've seen that you have double posted once again. So I have taken the liberty to make a guide on using the multiquote function.

Without further ado....

[collapse=Multiquote Tutorial]Step 1: Decide on how many quotes you are going to use. If more than one, you select the multiquote button to select them except the final post you are going to quote.

If you have the standard SWF layout, it should look like this...

Step 2: Select the final post you are going to quote. Do it as it is normally done.

Step 3: SUCCESS!!!

And there you have! You now know how to multiquote.

Disclaimer: All posts used in this tutorial are only used for example. No intention of defamation was used in this tutorial and we apologize if it is taken that way.
[/collapse]

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh LOL
[collapse=Multiquote Tutorial]Step 1: Decide on how many quotes you are going to use. If more than one, you select the multiquote button to select them except the final post you are going to quote.

Step 2: Select the final post you are going to quote. Do it as it is normally done.

Disclaimer: All posts used in this tutorial are only used for example. No intention of defamation was used in this tutorial and we apologize if it is taken that way.
[/collapse]
I greatly enjoyed your tutorial.
Thank you D-torr for making this.
I hope everyone canlearn from this. I actually laughed out loud to be honest.
:D
:162:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Oh LOL

almost as LOL as Smart Bomb -> Proton Cannon in MvC3

LMAO :laugh:

Also,

Jeff, I've seen that you have double posted once again. So I have taken the liberty to make a guide on using the multiquote function.

Without further ado....

[/collapse]
thank you man i needed that lol

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys can som1 please tell me the hours of the ucf library its real important

Fall Regular Hours
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 noon - 1:00 a.m.

Google bra.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
How is everyone doing? I feel after this weekend my mind set in brawl continues to change. It seems I been not abusing thngs like i should be like all my options oos and better spacing and kill choices. Things im sure to try to improve over the next few weeks. Get ready!!......... Seriously

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
How is everyone doing? I feel after this weekend my mind set in brawl continues to change. It seems I been not abusing thngs like i should be like all my options oos and better spacing and kill choices. Things im sure to try to improve over the next few weeks. Get ready!!......... Seriously
Good to see that I sparked change in your metagame for the better ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Na bro he's coming to the TAMPA SMASHFEST SON ****s more real over here.

What else can I say?
ok thats nice tampa dosnt scare me lmao

and my brother wana 3 dollar MM nxt tourney he see you at
his Wario vs MK
reason y only 3 dollars cause he dosnt work... dnt lose your PR points are on the line...hehe

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
Dude, what you doing in Korea? Nice to hear from you, should drop by more. Whats Zazen up too?
Actually, Zazen's living in Tennessee right now! He's off the smash radar, as far as I know ... just like me! :-( As for me, I'm in Korea teaching English at a public middle school in a rural town (the town North Korea fired into recently)...living with a Korean family, actually...lol. Too bad my host siblings here are middle school girls, not middle school boys...if they were boys I'd hook them on Smash, and maybe get a genuine Korean scene started.

What are you up to, X-factor? Professional Smashing? lol

Any news on when the next Smash is being released? I'm debating whether I should practice this one in my off-season, or wait.

I thought that you were in Japan? Either way, come back to Florida!
Yeah...maybe Japan would have been the better choice, smash-wise...but I wanted to "go native" and I only found a good homestay situation in Korea. Oh well...How's your MK coming, Xdeath?

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I am going to make an observation, you guys can decide the final outcome.

2-D jeff < JBgamer, make a vote!

Last thing, Jeff please do some grammar checking, every post you make looks like a 5 year old took a dump on the keyboard. I mean seriously if you want to attempt to know what you're talking about, at least make it look legit.

gallax

Smash Hero
You see this is the difference between engineers and regular people. Everyone else will read that raz is saying 2djeff is a worse player than jbgamer and not think twice about it.

I think to myself, what exactly is he comparing? He didnt state so im gonna conclude that the answer is impossible to judge unless more specifics are given about what we are comparing.

Examples

2D-Jeff< JbGamer

This statement is true if we are comparing:

a.) Who has lighter skin
b.) Who we laugh at more
c.) Who is more legendary
d.) Who has better posts(again an opinionated comparison)

This statement is false is we are comparing:

a.) Who is blacker
b.) Who has more posts
c.) Has more experience
d.) Cries more

Its all subjective.

Top Bottom