• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
anyone not going to NLL tomorrow that wants to play some games, i can't make it to NLL but i really would like to play some.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I know :3

And anywhere near campus?
I'm not sure yet. It depends if that kid i was with has the money for an apartment/house for rent. If he doesn't then, i'm going to stay at my uncles hotel (BEAST) until he has enough cash to get a place. His hotel is in... Winter Gardens? I get the two confused.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Serious business. I'm looking for a place to live in orlando. I will most likely have a min pin with me so it would have to be a pet friendly place. or pay a pet deposit or whatever. my lease expires in february. So please let me know if you have a spot opening up.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Is everyone all tired out from NLL or is someone down to play sunday, i want to get some time in before i go back to finishing up the semester.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
nobody in braket got last the ppl that didnt make it outta pools got last. you got last in bracket though
what i meant and i meant like last last like the last 9th place or are they all the same...ive never bothered to inquire about that lol and props to Ramen, You Jeff keep it up bruh, Kyon as usuall :c, and mike for having things run smoothly, and to ed for always bein fun to smash with :)

_Dice

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play Tuesday Night, or wednesday? I'd really like to get alot of practice in this week or if i can't, then this weekend.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
heeeeyyyyy so im going to be going to a tourney this saturday... hopefully it'll turn out good. I need to touch up on charizard ;) hopefully none of these noobs has pt xp. I'm sure they dont ha

Top Bottom