• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
Good answer. done with my lesson, 50 dollars in the account, breakfast time soon. i think a little afternoon nap will happen for me.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dice man, you've only had one post for like, 2 weeks now. Yet i've seen you write at least 3 or 4 times. It's starting to confuse me.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I think the boards doesn't count "social" threads like this one in post count, (kind of a newbie here). i made one post in the sonic boards introducing myself and thats when i made the leap to 1 post.

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
Hey.. Dimensional Ripping RaT here. >__> Okay, so I'm not that but I've been so freakin' busy over the past couple of weeks and I heard from Gallax that there's some smashing going on Thursday and Friday. I'm up for it but CAR JOHNS prevents me from doing so. So if no one isn't out of the way and is heading to smash, provided gas money, could you come pick me up? :3 If so and also to fill my contact list with smashers, hit me up at 407-334-2625.

Thanks in advance,

Rend and Tear.

P.S.: Rawr.

P.S.S.: Contacting me would be more frequent via mobile since I won't be on the computer I'm on often. Actual computer caught a virus and has crippled me to "Living Under A Rock" status. >__>

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Every replay I've received for the NLL Tourney has been recorded(46 of them I think lol). I still have to transcode(make them into .mp4s) and upload them though. They'll prolly be up on Wednesday night or Thursday.

:rosalina:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Every replay I've received for the NLL Tourney has been recorded(46 of them I think lol). I still have to transcode(make them into .mp4s) and upload them though. They'll prolly be up on Wednesday night or Thursday.

how many with me in it my tags where at that tourney was
2-D
2-DJ
SPRITE
JEFF

Exdeath

Smash Master

I'll try to send mine to you on Sunday.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol Red I just made a post about the status of the NLL videos on the page before. Xdeath did too.

As for Gallaxfest, Gallax never gave me the vids after the tourney to record. I spoke to him about it last night when he gave me his NLL stuff. I'll probably be doing those next week maybe.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone. I currently live in Alabama and I'm getting ready to move to Orlando beginning of january, so I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. I play brawl and I've been getting back into melee (I play a lot more games, but we can leave that on a personal note for now). I move in about three weeks and i can't wait to meet people in the area!

Exdeath

Smash Master
Hi everyone. I currently live in Alabama and I'm getting ready to move to Orlando beginning of january, so I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. I play brawl and I've been getting back into melee (I play a lot more games, but we can leave that on a personal note for now). I move in about three weeks and i can't wait to meet people in the area!
You're in for a treat! :)

SAX

Smash Ace
hopefully he'll still wanna play the game after playing HR. Lol

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
Still hoping for tomorrow's Smashfest and me being there. ;P Radix, I wasn't sure if you were saying that you would try to come and pick me up because I still haven't gotten a text or call from you. o.o

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yeah Thursday evening. I had to wait all night tonight have them all transcode lol.(I fell asleep waiting lol) I'll make sure GFs get up first whenever I get the chance to.

Top Bottom