• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
HEY GUYS! yeah so i live like 1hr 20 mins away from apex i decided to go. I should be able to get all my stuff done. I said im from florida so hopefully now i wont have to end up facing GDX first round ha

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hey adam. Win.

Also do you have my Wii remote? it s has faded <3 on it and a rechargeable battery I can't seem to find it anywhere.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I broke the nail on my shield finger... oh snap. You know what else i'm about to break? my bad sheild habits.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Tom, yeah i'd team for sure. Apex is this coming friday/sat/sunday. Sat/Sun is when the tourney is...friday is sorta a free day but i wont be going to that. Call me later tom so we could talk about it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol gallax id be down to play i need practice in pit vs marth marth ***** pit but its manageable with practice xD

Main:pit
Second:snake
Fun:luigi,falco,ganondork as billy mayes texture hack xD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
does anyone wanna play tonight... i wanna get some hardcore practice... im still decent in smash.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Tony get those matches up!

Also just got back from a Tourney/Smash-fest, I notice that if its not a high rank snake then it was a cake walk. Only top oos snakes really have some "effect" on Florida players, other than that we give people a good run for there money.

So in other words GDX you'll be fine, especially playing with that scrub snake player HRnut, its not like hes 2-3 best snake in the nation or whatever... ;)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
for some reason i feel like i wanna main pikachu now since kirby's no longer up the metagame, as well as having diddy and falco as secondaries...

gallax

Smash Hero
ok!!!! uhhhhh id like to play with renki and u 2djeff...but i gotta see what the gf wants to do first. BUT, tomorrow ive already planned on smash all day for sure.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ok!!!! uhhhhh id like to play with renki and u 2djeff...but i gotta see what the gf wants to do first. BUT, tomorrow ive already planned on smash all day for sure.
kk imma go to the bank soon tho because i wanna pick Streetfighter4 again because i miss ibuki in Third strike lol
so just text me when u wanna come play
253 617 8457

Top Bottom