• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dragoncon is a month away...hype

ill play someone in brawl today. anytime after 6. please text me if you are coming over and what time since i dont have smashboards access

863-934-2355

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I DEHF wanna play today... hit me up CFL i hear there are some new blood for me to play. Lets hype this up...anyone wanna play at my place?? i have a huge house... just bring tv's/ wii

txt me lets get this planned out.
407-925-9407

i get off work at 7 so anything afterr that is gravy

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
My phone has been dead that last few days... sorry guys I'll be reconnected to the world soon. We'll get some of that low tier practice in soon.....

gallax

Smash Hero
Im not going either. Toooooo bad. But i am gonna host a tourney to welvome back smashers in september so yeahyuhz!!! Its gonna be goofy like usual though lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
any body wants to play for so serious wreckage hit me up so we can get some training preferably Ice Climbers if any1 is actually good with them

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
last time i played garbonzo IC was in last last tourney and i see hes more into melee
I don't think we've ever played. I'll play brawl with you if you want. I gave Razek IC training and he went on to beating one of the best IC, just saying. I got to warn you though I've been told I play different from all other IC so you might get nothing out of playing me lol. Personally I don't see what they mean.

I can also give this kind of practice

GANON practice, not that you'll ever need it lol

I just love showing that gif

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who wants to play today for BRAWLText me, I can go there if needed.

Number as always- 321-213-709

If anyone can tell me what this says they get 1 dollar.

1 PO QD PRN smash.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't think we've ever played. I'll play brawl with you if you want. I gave Razek IC training and he went on to beating one of the best IC, just saying. I got to warn you though I've been told I play different from all other IC so you might get nothing out of playing me lol. Personally I don't see what they mean.

I can also give this kind of practice

GANON practice, not that you'll ever need it lol

I just love showing that gif
yea we did dude lol b4 singles started we played 1 game it was in may at next level
but yea dude i dnt thik u remeber me lol im the guy that always play melee but suck at it and u always tr to do captin falcon dittos with me and i always get wrecked and im black btw lol

Top Bottom