• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Xeno~

Smash Rookie
I vote for saturday! haha :) I'll try to convince my mom to let me go, but you know how she is... -_- I've been itching to let my diddy loose!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
omg why is everyone sick!!!

i mean seriously...geez someone should watch that video i posted last page!! its funny...and radix Vincent is way more bad*** then snake XD and lol Xeno u should try and get ur mom to say yes at least for doubs!! wee need to try that.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
LOL zero, the sickness isn't just from me, apparently it is all over the place.

SilverSpark

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for a tournament on Friday/Saturday. I left before doubles started at the Raz-bash since I didn't have $, but I actually have money, now. Woo :)

Thanks Hiroi for entertaining me while I was still there! (I was the guy who kept using different chars against you) The matches were fun.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I will be able to go to a tourney on Saturday at Zazen's or whoever's. So yeah I vote for Saturday. :)

And I would go to a ZP, if it wasn't for parents and such. <.< I'd love to travel to SFL and see how it's like. =/

There you go Tony. =P

Toneh

Smash Lord
These are all maybe's: gallax, noa, hiroi, kuro, x-factor, silverspark, xeno, exdeath, kyon, radix, ramen, hbox, trott, mata, renki, xyz, virg, gindler. There's also some ppl i text that dont read the ucf thread.

Were def. gonna need setups again

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I wont be able to make saturday if we do it then, friday is a yes however, your pick ;)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ya i can definitely go as of now on saturday my ride doesnt have to work so im in radix let me know if u need a wii =)

Exdeath

Smash Master
lol good teams last saturday xdeath if my partner cant make it we should do that again :)
Definitely. If you didn't SD every match and/or I was actually a good partner and saved you, I think that we could have won both sets.

Why did you wear such huge head phones? We need to stop playing in tourny xdeath. You and fearless need to stop playing me.
It's so loud at tournaments that I can barely hear myself think. :laugh: I can still hear a lot even with them on, though. I actually asked Razek to change the brackets because I was expecting to gay you and Hiroi out of winning, but it didn't actually occur to me that you guys had improved against my gayness, and so I just got progressively worse in both matches because I didn't know what I was doing. The entire situation makes me look very silly. Also, I don't think that I've been to a tournament and not played Kyon hahaha.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Definitely. If you didn't SD every match and/or I was actually a good partner and saved you, I think that we could have won both sets.

I didnt sd every match i sd'd on the brinstar match and thats about it :p

and still we should try again >.<

Top Bottom