• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm going to change my vote to Saturday.

Definitely. If you didn't SD every match and/or I was actually a good partner and saved you, I think that we could have won both sets.

I didnt sd every match i sd'd on the brinstar match and thats about it :p

and still we should try again >.<
I was thinking of all the times that I missed saving you. My mistake. I agree though. We have a lot to work on as far as combos and we did well even without that.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ya definitely we nearly beat chibo and his partner for never working together b4 we did pretty well i would be interested in furthering that skill lol

check this video its freakin hilarious IMA FIRIN MY LAZER moment XD

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Peach players pronounced my name correctly without even trying =)

I'm down to play on Sat if that is when the tourney is, who are we going to appoint bouncer so we don't run into money issues?

gallax

Smash Hero
tony is accepting any and all donations into his "help me get my wii fixd" fund. if he doesnt get enough money by friday hes gonna start robbing u every weekend until he gets a new wii.

gallax

Smash Hero
tony's excuse for the doorfee:

do u want to drive to sfl? u dont? u also want to get experience? then pay the door fee!!!

if u dont have the money he gives u jbgamers number.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Hardware fixes are usually easier than software. Pot calibration might work like you said. Can you hear it spin?

As far as I could tell, zazan is missing the system menu (brick with priiloader). Someone needs to bring an original with 4.2 update on it and use savemii on it. Unless he has a backup of his nand... ~> bootmii

Toneh

Smash Lord
Hardware fixes are usually easier than software. Pot calibration might work like you said. Can you hear it spin?

As far as I could tell, zazan is missing the system menu (brick with priiloader). Someone needs to bring an original with 4.2 update on it and use savemii on it. Unless he has a backup of his nand... ~> bootmii
yeah it spins, just cant read discs. I have my harddrive in the mean time but i wanna be able to play
backup
gamecube games

lol what is jbgamers? o.O and lmao at $20 door fee no one would pay that XD
ahhh kuro hasn't met the legendary jbgamer

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if anyone wants to play, im off thursday

id love to go to SFL, but id love even more to catch a ride to SFL rather than drive myself

if that doesnt work out, id come to the zazen thing

gallax

Smash Hero
yo retro, being that im ur favorite smasher and all u should come out saturday to zazens place and enter the tourney. it'll be fun!!!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yo retro, being that im ur favorite smasher and all u should come out saturday to zazens place and enter the tourney. it'll be fun!!!
define favorite (and im not joking about this either).

and its reserk, not retro.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Definitions of favorite on the Web:

* something regarded with special favor or liking; "that book is one of my favorites"
* darling: a special loved one
* appealing to the general public; "a favorite tourist attraction"
* front-runner: a competitor thought likely to win
* favored: preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"

;p

yoshq

Smash Master
so apparently this is like the orlando discussion or something? so I'll just ask, can anyone house me for MLG Orlando or split a hotel with me?

Top Bottom