• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yeah i hear if you take a sip of alcohol on your 21st bday it turns to acid and burns your mouth up...luckily your getting all this trust worthy information on this internet forum.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: i know right?

but seriously, i'm not sure cause some friends want me to take my 1st sip. i guess turning 21 is a big deal...

interesting fact, but this is the 6000th post in this thread. i just noticed that, lol.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
retro

you haven't drunk ANY alchohol EVER?

not even at like... some wedding **** or something?

wtf....

Caps05

Smash Cadet
hey pega around 1 might be problem cause the fest prolly wont start till like 4 anyway also me and gindz are going somewhere today but we'll see.

hah yea us old guys who have allready had the kid scare too.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I don't drink, and I'm 22...

mostly because I don't care for the taste of alcohol in much of anything, but also because I can be somewhat of a douchebag sometimes, and I feel it'd just make it worse, which is something we don't need...

Plus I'm engaged, so hitting up the ladies isn't necessary... and I don't really go for the bar/party girls at UCF... not my type.

I've had a couple champagne toasts, and tastes of other drinks and stuff... just can't make myself like the taste... and really, why would I want to learn to like something I don't need? lol

Gindler

Smash Champion
gindler, your like 14, you can't be drinking mojitos

i'm calling child services
Well never actually had one, just know what it's made of. Mint, MMMMMMMMMMMM

awww, gindler looks 14.
Only after I shave. :(

Plus what 14 year old thinks raptors are awesome?.............oh wait.

gindler i'll give you some of my awesome facial hair
Sweet, you do have an awesome beard there

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
hey pega around 1 might be problem cause the fest prolly wont start till like 4 anyway also me and gindz are going somewhere today but we'll see.
thats fine, I just ment I'll be ready to leave at 1. I dont have the phone on me so just msg me here or on AIM when your ready.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
LMAO GUYS I READ THIS AND HAD TO PASS IT ON! ITS TOO FUNNY!!!

Disclaimer this wasnt me. Its a quote from the website F my LIFE:

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

BTW:

There is a fest today? What time and where? I may be able to make it for a little bit

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dude kids drink at events like that ALL the time... like **** haven't you jay walked??

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
I don't drink, and I'm 22...

mostly because I don't care for the taste of alcohol in much of anything, but also because I can be somewhat of a douchebag sometimes, and I feel it'd just make it worse, which is something we don't need...

Plus I'm engaged, so hitting up the ladies isn't necessary... and I don't really go for the bar/party girls at UCF... not my type.

I've had a couple champagne toasts, and tastes of other drinks and stuff... just can't make myself like the taste... and really, why would I want to learn to like something I don't need? lol
THIS....except the engaged part. Waaaayyy too early right now for me to do something like that.

Toneh

Smash Lord
LOL i miss alot when i sleep for an entire day.
Why drink something that tastes BADDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeedDDddddddDDddddddDDdd'd

lots of d's
haha i still hate the taste, except for like parrot bay rum or certain mixed drinks (best way).

All about the after effectttt ;)

Used to avoid alcohol all the time until they got me started on smirnoff's and 1 day it just tasted like sprite lol.
1 thing led to another (thats what she said)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Okay well im leaving school and I have posted 2x askn where or wat time the fest will be and no response. So im going home now! U LOSERS!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
fenrir just because your engaged doesnt mean that if you drink your going to hit on ladies. that would be your choice not the alcohol.

beer is the best... samual adams cherry wheat.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Okay well im leaving school and I have posted 2x askn where or wat time the fest will be and no response. So im going home now! U LOSERS!
****, I thought it was at neku's but haven't seen an adress or time. I guess I could hold it but you already went home. U LOSER!

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
Sorry, my internet's been down. My address is 12963 Mallory Circle Apt 206. Gate code is #306. From the UCF area, just take Alafaya past Waterford Lakes to Lake Underhill and make a left. Go down to Woodbury and make a left and Tortuga Bay will be on your left. My building is at the far corner of the complex.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
so we having dual smashfests? wow. when y'all make up your minds lemme know and I'll be there :)

Gindler

Smash Champion
****, no work tomorrow since it's closed down that day. Hope I'll have money for the tourney, and gas to get to jax. ****

Top Bottom