• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
We both placed 7th at WT2, and I was ranked lower with puff. First PR with my MK I was #1 and it was post WT2.

Again. Straight booty at the Oli MU. Like. I just don't do anything right and then I die.

Scrub Oli's beat me a lot. I had a chance at beats Jacob at the castle cause its dumb there but then he just switched to Oli and won the next to games 2 and 3 stocking me.
And he barely plays Oli.

:phone:

Psychoace

Smash Champion

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Feelin a little in the groove there? Was that on like the second one? I think this will forever be stuck in my head when playing olimar's now though... :scared:
yea its the 2nd one. and dude yes this is olimar's theme. the little pikmin are the ones singing the song too. singing as the eat you.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Go ahead and click on one of the Olimars.

0. TM Labernash (retired) :metaknight: :olimar:
1. TM MiniFox :olimar: :pikachu: :female:
2. TM icecream :metaknight:
3. TM Ravemaster :ike: :lucario:
4. TM Tawko :snake:
5. TM Psychoace :metaknight: :falcon:
6. TM Lun4 :toonlink:
7. TM Poppa :kirby:
8. TM Mark :zerosuitsamus:
9. TM Demetrius :lvl9: :bowser2:
10. TM Didact [ :olimar: :gw: :metaknight: (unsettled main) ]

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Go ahead and click on one of the Olimars.

0. TM Labernash (retired) :metaknight: :olimar:

0 is the best number. This song also made me draw The Spaceman

Minifox, you're a great player, and I'm super glad to have you in Tyler because I need someone to push my limits, and you're the girl to get it done. And you're going down.
<3
Glad to be apart of it. :)

I still have a lot to improve myself, I've learned a whole lot more of what Olimar could do thanks to Sky Pirate.

MK.. scares me, so I need people to play against him. I'm usually teamed up with one xD;

;Are you guys planing on hosting tournaments/smashfest sometime this week or the next? I have a friend that would like to come and take me before he goes back to Dallas.

Also, we should play a Mario Party game!

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I'm not off for another 7 days. So the next chance I have will be next Thursday, or Friday. But I think rob will be in ny still. :(

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I keep watching my match vs. minifox and I'm like

So I've decided to dedicate all my current time in smash to learning the olimar MU, and my current goal is to beat mini on the regular.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'm no good with Oli but all I can tell that you need work on is whistling. Like you get the reads with it but slightly mis-time it. Maybe you can land it well on wifi cause you're a wifi-warrior, and then offline without lag you go to early idk.
It's hard to practice that though I'd assume.

But I def need to get Better at gimping Oli lol.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I'm pretty sure that I need to work on Olimar more overall xD;

Haha, I guess I'm used to that wi-fi+lag. So I'll quit that nasty thing.

Top Bottom