• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, sorry that happen to all of you guys. D;

But it makes me want to go now..

... I will avenge you all!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Sorry!

Aunt coming from FL to stay a week with us, and she'll be here Saturday.
But I'm going to six flags with my church Saturday morning.
So all day Thursday and Friday is cleaning n stuff :(

:phone:

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Nope. :(

Replays are in yoshq's video upload thread btw!

didn't see this, thanks!
someone uploads actual video files plox lol.

Sorry!

Aunt coming from FL to stay a week with us, and she'll be here Saturday.
But I'm going to six flags with my church Saturday morning.
So all day Thursday and Friday is cleaning n stuff :(

slightly better johns.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Whats this Tyler vs Dayton stuff I'm hearing about? I miss regional rivalrys, so I'm like :D lol

Also, I may be in Lufkin before the circuit starts (alot of family there) and I'd be down to come to Tyler and brawl if you guys want lol.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Dayton is bad and think they can beat us so we took the challenge cause, you know, free wins can ya dig!

And totes we'll try and plan something when you are around! That'd be great to warm up and learn a bit. Let us know when you're able!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
OP said:
We are the most manly city in Texas.
OP said:
we time people out at tourneys where "stalling is banned"
This belongs in a Starburst commercial. Such a juicy contradiction.

A FEW THINGS ABOUT MANLY MEN AND BRAWL:

- MANLY MEN play Olimar as a rushdown/zoning-type muscleman rather than playing him like a turtle/counter based weakling.
Not sure how to be a manly man with other campy characters, like Falco or Pit. You'll have to ask a Falco or Pit about that.

- Maining Falcon, Ike, or Ganondorf automatically makes you a MANLY MAN, even if you time someone out with them.
If you can time someone out with those freaking FALCON, you kind of deserve the win.

- MANLY MEN don't give up during a match, even when the odds are stacked against them. And...

- MANLY MEN don't try for timeouts until the last ten seconds after a hard-fought battle.
Playing just for timeouts? That's the coward's way.

EDIT: BTW. Speaking of Olimar, I checked out some of the videos you have for this new Olimar in the OP.
Without going into much detail, your stiff playstyle, sorting/pikmin sense, offstage pressure game, and ability to get the most out of a low percentage hit could all use some improvement. I only watched the Falco and Kirby ones, and I mean that as constructive criticism.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Denti doesn't even play Olimar. He just uses his sex appeal to confuse and intimidate his opponents into forfeiting.

I didn't really tell you anything that was actually helpful, per se.
If you'd like, I can point out a few things that illustrate what I'm talking about.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i kinda wanna go to tyler one random *** weekend coming up and play smash with you guys. i have not played most of you and i wanna poop on people with samus.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Well **** guys lets get that smashfest going and maybe we can have some "low tier" wars with a green lesbian ;). We are bad though lol, but we really need the out of city experience sense we're all a bunch of rideless bums.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
UPDATE:
Tyler Video Archive Updated with some Tyler PR Round Robin matches and 1 friendly of me and labernash.
Go check for yourself, and be sure to post in your respective character boards for critique!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
The Castle!!!1111!!!!!1

Maybe geek world. If I can tell him we'd only be there for like half the day he maybe wouldn't charge us a lot.

EDIT: MISSED A FEW UPDATED ARCHIVE AGAIN CHECK FIRSST PAGE!!!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Wario's victorious glory shines during the night. And icecream is so freaking free he sd's all the time!! Dunno why he beats some people.

Lol @ CloverLeaf's post.

Top Bottom