• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
also, the ike boards are no help. i was hoping to learn some matchup tips vs mk, oli, and any of my bad matchups. all i'm getting is play slow and calmly. no tips.... bleh.... lucario boards are better =/

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
First weekend of jan and xyro wanna go.

I can set it up with GW if y'all want.

Also there's a new OoT glitch they found that let's you warp from deku tree to Gannon's castle as a child. New any% WR is 20:16.

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
DOUBLE POST FOR HOORAHS:
Listen to this to enhance reading experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

My time has come. I'm not settling for second best.
I'm dropping puff, and every other character. All MK from here on. Except for mid/low and low obv.
Wifi, training, traveling as much as I can. I want to be the best.

This is bigger than Tyler. It starts here, then goes to TX, then USA, then the World. I want to be the very best. I'm going to go hard. Not be like "I'm placing, I'm 2 in Tyler. If I can pass minifox that's cool but I'm comf here."

I don't want to be comf. No comf from me. I want to be good and nothing and no one can stand in my way.

My current goal is to get good at the oli MU then beat minifox. once I can beat her, I can beat the rest of Tyler(Except Jacob 75% of the time beats me.)

My next goal will be to travel beyond the bounds of Tyler. Hello LSC.

In the meantime I'll be on wifi and trying to smashfest with you guys as often as possible(and also Mini, xyro when he comes, and nike when he comes.)
I was afraid to improve too much cause it could discourage some of ya'll(Mostly Tawko, if I started bodying him and we used to go even.) but now that's over with. I'm done. It's over. I WILL be the best, and I'm literally not content with not being number 1 on any list. But I have to start somewhere, and that's Tyler.

Minifox, you're a great player, and I'm super glad to have you in Tyler because I need someone to push my limits, and you're the girl to get it done. And you're going down.

Thanks for reading.

TM icecream out.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I'm free Sunday ;D
edit: icecream, you sound like your dying. I don't want you getting salty when anyone out places you. Ruins the spirit of the game y'know?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
That's not me though.

I'm not someone who gets salty over anything like this. I say "ok why did I lose? How do I win next time?"

My only goal it to be good. Better. The best.
Still, I'm in it for the fun, but I also am going to try now to win as much as I can.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Nah bro I'm taking you down. I've recently been battling with myself like you, just haven't had the competitive nature of someone else around to push myself further. If you wanna go dude I'll push with ya. Get amazing at this game and we'll push each other.

also: Can't do sunday i'm leaving the 6th for NY for a week.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Lol @ 75%.

Maybe 75% on my DDD.

85% with my Wario 90% with my Kirby.

Probably 35% with my Sonic so das cool.

Pay me $100 on PayPal and I'll teach you how to be good at this game.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Icecream, you have a frickin platoon of people standing in your way to glory. Me being one of them, minifox being another. Not to mention Psy, your brother( even though he's retired), and the rest of Tyler. That's just the tip. Start tossing in all of Texas, then the US, and finally the world. Can you beat billions of people?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Eventually.

The only people standing in my way in Tyler are mini and Jacob.
But Jacob quit so he doesn't even matter. I dont even consider him. So mini.
I already consistently beat/outplace the rest of Tyler every tourney. And do better against people y'all lose to(except mini cause Oli is my worst MU.)

Labernash

Smash Lord
Limbo meant the Oli MU.

The thing is, until you're better than me, you won't get anywhere. Not that I'm great, but I'm bad but also a lot better than you. Beating Mini is all fine and dandy, but you forget the skill gap between me and her.

Don't push out Rave just yet, he's about to be more trouble than you think. And you've only outplaced him at like one tourney haha!

Take into account that as you get better, the people playing you will get better too.

Serious about the PayPal thing.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Rave's Ike is scarier than poop! He always gets you when you think you get him.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Last time I was the only Tyler player to take mini to game 3.... except labernash. Be bodied her good. Also, I've got to work on my jab cancels. Labernash is better than me at it :(

Top Bottom