• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
i feel better against my matchup vs pit after watching that gives me some better matchup experience against it. now if only i can find some way to combat olimar....

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Just main MK!!! I kid.

If anyone is doing a carpool for lsc2 I would like to join in if you have any space.
Put me in the trunk, I fit! :D

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
when is lsc2 dallas? mini, if psychoace is down, i'm planning a carpool. that would make 3 for said pool. and icecream, better watch your *** cuz i'm coming for it next WT.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
If you guys need a place to crash in DFW let me know. I'm like 30-45 minutes away from the venue, but I have plenty of space. I'll have to run it by CJ first, but I imagine she'll say yes.

Do you guys have my number?

Edit - Also, you should all come to the tournament on the 9th :D

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Ok, cool! just let me know if you are or not. I've posted this on FB to see if my old pals from high school would be interested, but I'm not sure if they still play. If you don't mind me bringing some people, Rave. I doubt any of them would like to come, though. D;

I'll be fine with housing if my carpool is also.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Ok, cool! just let me know if you are or not. I've posted this on FB to see if my old pals from high school would be interested, but I'm not sure if they still play. If you don't mind me bringing some people, Rave. I doubt any of them would like to come, though. D;

I'll be fine with housing if my carpool is also.
double post FTW! umm, i gotta see what psy says, and if you could meet us at least halfway to tyler or something that would be great. gotta wrack up them points!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'm trying! I really want to cause I need more practice before LSC.

Also, we needa smashfest

Also, @mini I think my wiiu username is icecream_ssbb actually lol, sorry~

:phone:

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Geek world is doing a bring your way own setup feb 2. If i got the day off ill swing on by. And also, tomorrow im off if anyone wants to do anything

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
double post FTW! umm, i gotta see what psy says, and if you could meet us at least halfway to tyler or something that would be great. gotta wrack up them points!
Yea, maybe meet up at the library or somewhere there if that's fine? but if it's anywhere else just let me know!

I'm trying! I really want to cause I need more practice before LSC.

Also, we needa smashfest

Also, @mini I think my wiiu username is icecream_ssbb actually lol, sorry~

Well, NO WONDER haha.
I'll add you when I get back home, so icecream is someone else? that one worked. xD

Yesss, smashfest!

Geek world is doing a bring your way own setup feb 2. If i got the day off ill swing on by. And also, tomorrow im off if anyone wants to do anything

I think I heard of Geek world, do they have info about that somewhere?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Mini the Tyler tourney you didn't go to was at geek world.

You+everyone else in Tyler really should go to geek world that Saturday! All these FGC guys are like challenging us to MM's in brawl and stuff. Tyler scene about to grow.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
They want MM's?? time to get paid.

Ahh, ok. That's where I heard Geek world from.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Oh, mini, before i forget, yhe library would work. Its a little out pf my way, but if i have to get psy anyways its no biggie.

Top Bottom