• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I made the second post(old OP) a video archive instead. Thoughts?
its a good idea yea.

Some other things u may wanna add to the OP or the 2nd post is like phone numbers of all the smashers in your city(with their permission of course) so they can find each others number if they are in a bind or if they just wanna hang and smash. You could also post their wii friend code in case they wanna do wifi with each other. you could add all the tournament results to one of the first 2 posts so that way u can build a little "history of tyler smash" section. If u need ideas, read the OP of the Houston thread. Doing some of these or other things makes the thread/scene look more appealing and friendlie.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Thanks for the ideas, Mr. Bond.

I have actually read the results of every single hobo/WHOBO in the Houston op before lol.

We deff need better profiles than the current "biographies" although they're pretty funny~

:phone:

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
I am manly OK

Labernash why you retire??

I need you

My Bio is pretty legit, I can't stop laughing at all of them, it made my day. xD
but why does this make me want to main Yoshi?

Who ever teams with me, we will be called "Team Handsome", please please please.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I am manly OK

Labernash why you retire??

I need you
Saving the money for a mission trip to Ecuador next summer! I'll join back once my Sonic is better than Espy's.

My Bio is pretty legit, I can't stop laughing at all of them, it made my day. xD
but why does this make me want to main Yoshi?
I'm talented, I know!

Who ever teams with me, we will be called "Team Handsome", please please please.
This makes me happy.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Looks like I won't be able to go. Family plans. :[
Sorry guys, maybe next time!

Labernash

Smash Lord
The Castle was most likely my worst performance/ worst tourney I've been to. Sweet pickles. Sonic is NOT the way.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Her son Cody. I got second, her son Jesse got third, Blaine got 4th. I couldn't even jump out of Spindash on her projector that was messing up + wave bird. He beat me by a 2% timeout.

Most of the items that were on were explosives. Literally the only time he did anything remotely close to doing something was when he got a smash ball.

I died at 60% twice the last match. One cause I dash attacked at him and an exploding capsule fell in front of me and I broke it, then, a bob-omb blew up an exploding crate I happened to be next to.

I started to come back and we were 90% - 92% and the timer went out. The 5 minute timer, that is. I'm pretty sure the sudden death was going to count, either way, I got an opening and jumped up to bair him and as soon as I jumped a bomb-omb spawned. Like it didn't even have time to drop before I touched it.

Needless to say he was happy with himself and thinks he's actually good now, and I'm salty.

He double two stocked Jared's MK.

Tawko almost beat him, and Cody decided to go Sonic to show off or something and he got the smash ball four times in their last match. Blaine got it once. That's five smash balls in one match. Also, the projector went out at the end of his match and Blaine lost all momentum when he was about to win it regardless of Super Sonic. Also Blaine started to get a headache from the flickering.

Sonic isn't the way and I'm not going back to the Crapstle. I coulda done better with freaking Wario, that's ridiculous. Items didn't equalize, they targeted me. :(

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I LOST TO HIS FOX

I DID BETTER AGAINST SWAKA.

WITH YOSHI.

Eff that. Like watching Cody play Jesse was depressing cause they're SO BAD. And it's like "WHY ARE WE LOSING?!"

Ugh.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I would say invite them to play our rules, but I really don't want anything to do with them anymore honestly.

Changing to an important topic where are my falcon videos? >:[

Top Bottom