• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Steps From Hell -- Nov 28th | UW, CAN **SCHEDULE CHANGED CHECK OP**

Walrace

Smash Rookie
This is all taken from the UofW website:
Main campus (Waterloo, ON)
Waterloo's main campus is located at 200 University Avenue West in Waterloo, ON

Traveling to the campus by
BusGreyhound Canada offers return trip and one-way fares to Kitchener, ON – Waterloo's twin city – and Cambridge, ON. There is limited direct service to Waterloo; however, you can take the local GRT city bus to Waterloo's main campus once you arrive.

TrainA VIA Rail train station is located at 126 Weber Street West in Kitchener, ON – Waterloo's twin city.

•To reach Waterloo's main campus , you'll need to take a bus or hire a taxi.

Taxi
Local taxis are usually waiting outside the train or bus station. If you need to call for one, we recommend the following companies:

Waterloo Taxi – 519-886-1200 519-886-1200
United Taxi – 519-888-9999 519-888-9999
City Cabs – 519-747-7777 519-747-7777

It will cost approximately $16 CDN to travel from the bus terminal (Charles St. Transit Terminal) or Kitchener Train Station to Waterloo's main campus. Fares vary depending on the traffic.

Public transit
Local bus service – provided by Grand River Transit (GRT) – covers the cities of Waterloo, Kitchener, and Cambridge. Bus terminals are located at 15 Charles Street West, in Kitchener, and 35 Ainslie Street South, in Cambridge. If you are taking public transit to the campus, please bring money for bus fares or to purchase adult bus tickets. The bus fare is $2.50 CDN.

To reach Waterloo's main campus from the Charles Street terminal, you can take any of the following routes to the University of Waterloo. You can also plan your route on the GRT website!

iXpress
(Recommended Route)

•Monday to Friday until 6:00pm - departs every 15 minutes from the Charles St. Terminal
•Monday to Friday after 6:00pm, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays - departs every 30 minutes from the Charles St. Terminal
•University of Waterloo stop - Davis CentreRoute 7D or 7E – Mainline

•Departs every 15 minutes from the Charles St. Terminal
•University of Waterloo stops - Davis Centre or B.C. Matthews Hall
Route 8 - University/Fairview

•Departs every 30 minutes from the Charles St. Terminal
•University of Waterloo stop - corner of University Avenue and Seagram Drive

HA!
Now there are NO excuses!
Come Out!

(that actual page is here: http://www.findoutmore.uwaterloo.ca/visitus/directions.php)

Sanu

Smash Champion
RIGGGGHT HERE

This is gonna be so ****ing tight, the whole 2nd floor pretty much to ourselves. Get ***** gonna be awesome.

I.B

Smash Lord
I'MMA COMINNN!

sup?

btw, How big is this venue? And should we invite the montrealers down for this?

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'MMA COMINNN!

sup?

btw, How big is this venue? And should we invite the montrealers down for this?
We should have most, if not all, of the rooms available on the floor.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
The venue is pretty big size wise but the rooms aren't very big. We could have some like info stuff in the main area.

Josh, did you book rooms or what?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Nahh, I'm not sure how. If you find out how we could do that, let me know,

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna try to make it to this. If anyone else is taking greyhound from Toronto I can travel with, I know the routes and the city and the campus and stuff. If there's enough people going from Toronto though I might just rent a car...we'll see.

I need housing in KWC overnight though, anyone have room for me?

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try to make it to this. If anyone else is taking greyhound from Toronto I can travel with, I know the routes and the city and the campus and stuff. If there's enough people going from Toronto though I might just rent a car...we'll see.

I need housing in KWC overnight though, anyone have room for me?
when are you leaving from toronto?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, re-confirming myself! I got my shift traded so I can now come!

Omni, I would love to house you but my rents would never go for it. Check with Brian or Peter. They are your best bet.

Draft crews anyone?

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Omni: If you don't get anything, you can crash on a couch by my place.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Alright, if I end up coming by myself (current plan) then I probably don't need housing. Windrose, we have to leave from Greyhound bus terminal at 8:30AM and we'll return around 8:40PM Saturday night if we make all our connections.

Windrose

Smash Lord
oh **** that's terrible bus scheduling i guess i'll have to find a friend to drive me.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Andrew you don't even have to ask, If you end up in my car you have a place to stay for the night and a drive to wherever you need to be in the mornin.

That being said I need a team mate.. who ain't got a partner??

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
So... anyone want to partner with a scrub like me?

Also, I won't be able to make it to the Oakville tourney since it's in the middle of my exams.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
k, so I talked to Brian and he said he wasn't sure what the teams were going to be yet. I think its going to be Brian and I, so Jack and Peter should team together. But he also said he hasn't talked to Peter yet so Jack, you and I can team if that scenario works out. I'm used to teaming with Foxs xD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Just an FYI for everyone: tourney starts at 12:00 PM now. I won't be there any earlier, so if you show up before then and no ones there... well, you're just gonna have to wait xD

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
KK guyz don't forget set ups.. there super crucial in making sure everything runs on time.

As far as teams go I'm gunna team with Andrew but if there's a way to get another team in the bracket I might switch in the interest of the tourney.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Alright, if I end up coming by myself (current plan) then I probably don't need housing. Windrose, we have to leave from Greyhound bus terminal at 8:30AM and we'll return around 8:40PM Saturday night if we make all our connections.

Oi question, can you link me to the greyhound website's bus schedule for toronto <-->waterloo U?

I looked it up and i don't see any buses leaving at 8:30am during weekends...or are you leaving on friday or something?

Top Bottom