• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Steps From Hell -- Nov 28th | UW, CAN **SCHEDULE CHANGED CHECK OP**

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
me & eric & george & whoever else we get will probably be playing sometime tonight at george's place in UWP but i dunno yet.

i really only say this because we do so every friday night.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
i just want to get some human practice for tomorrow, especially teams, so let me know if UWP smash is confirmed

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I will probably be teaming with Brian if Peter is going with Omni. Sorry Jack. Have you talked to Josh/Paul/Mike/Leek/Jacky/Nhat? Still lots of people out there without partners worthy of you.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Nhat = Lame. Geez, I know I'll get ***** but its still worth it just for the smashing. Obviously you should know Jacky well enough and Paul/Mike, you play against them enough to know they are good. Heck, the first tournament where I teamed with Leek (never even talking to him before or playing against him), we won the entire tournament with a 10-3 win/loss ratio (he is really good with Marth).

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol Jacky doesn't want to come either LOL, I'm bringing two new guys XD

They're such scrubs lol. I'll team with Leek or Paul lol, I just don't know their playstyle enough to team, I know Paul as a person lol

I'm really bad at 2v2 LOL, I just like teaming with ppl I know playstyles enough to adjust to =\

Leek

Smash Cadet
, we won the entire tournament with a 10-3 win/loss ratio (he is really good with Marth).
Oh I remember that Flan. hahaha good times :p What was our weird team name again???

I haven't touched my marth in teams for a long *** time though, so I'm bad as ever in teams now lol.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'm renting a car after all, so Windrose I can pick you up and drive you to/from the venue, just PM me your address. Same goes for anyone else in Toronto that needs a ride, I have 2 more spots free. I'm bringing my recording setup too.

Edit - Nobody got back to me about rides, which kinda sucks because of the wasted car space. It's too late now because I'm on my way

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Oh I remember that Flan. hahaha good times :p What was our weird team name again???

I haven't touched my marth in teams for a long *** time though, so I'm bad as ever in teams now lol.
FLEEK! Too good >_>

I'm renting a car after all, so Windrose I can pick you up and drive you to/from the venue, just PM me your address. Same goes for anyone else in Toronto that needs a ride, I have 2 more spots free. I'm bringing my recording setup too.
ANYONE WHO IS RIDE JOHNING **** YOUR ****. OMNI IS HERE TO THE RESCUE!

Honestly, do people not trust Waterloo drivers? (Infzy offered rides at Havok yet everyone johned.)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Well to be honest if ppl wanted to get a ride from GTA or something and was getting a person from waterloo to pick them up just to go back to waterloo... i think money johns would pop up... lol

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Same shoutouts go to josh for kickin this into gear and everyonbe else for supporting it even tho he wasn't there exactly at 12.

Shoutouts to GTA for ****** us and taking our money. It was so good to see you guys again I will try to get my level of play up so if I get to go to oakville I'll be ready.

Shoutout to everyone who cam from out of city, it really hyped up the tourney and the turnout is going to be incredibly hard to beat.

It was amazingly long and fun, and there were sooo many t.vs and and 2 rooms were packed.

P.S: Shout out to crazy asian and the juggling circus, I will get my skillz up.

Top Bottom