• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 4 - Ottawa, Canada - Dec. 1, 2007

Fogel

Smash Lord
We need more TV and cubes still people :(

Fogel, there's about 10 people from the GTA coming to this.

The group I'm in, with Raynex, Ryan, David and Ambrose, our driver, faces a problem. Ottawa is several hours by car and to get there on time we'd need to leave monstrously early. None of us are "morning" people.
Thus we ask is there anyone in Ottawa who could house the 5 of us somehow on Friday night. Personally (and I believe this goes for David as well) I don't mind just bringing a sleeping bag and crashing on the floor.
We're also bringing 1 TV and Cube with us.

It shouldn't be a problem for you guys to stay Friday night. Most likely 1 carload will stay with me, and another will stay with another Ottawa person (I still have to work out the details). Is that ok with you guys?

Also, you guys might wanna talk to Marco and Andy if some space frees up, they were both interested in going down.

Which day would be better for you guys to pick us up at the ottawa central station? Friday night or Saturday morning cuz if not we will probably need housing for 2 days instead of one.
Saturday morning is probably easier for us, as that way anyone in Ottawa who is driving can pick you guys up.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's only 2 weeks until ToS4, let's step up those registrations! We also need more TVs and cubes, currently there are 6 TVs and 3 cubes coming and that is nowhere near enough. Please post if you can bring either.

Also post if you need housing, there are a lot of 'maybe's right now and it would really help us out if people confirmed sooner rather than later. I'm going to make a housing section in the first post and details will be put there.
Please get them to come closer to the end if possible, I want to keep as many TVs available for smash as possible in the early parts.
I'll try to find my gamecube, I don't know where it is ( I thought it was in a box at home, but I can't find it =/)

also, I know how to run tournaments too, you fail for even tell me to wait for later. -_- (plus I felt nubified)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Ill be there if I can get a lift. Ill have money for gas but I really dont think i can afford busfare or trainfare.

Does anyone have extra room in their car? Ill have weed as always if there are some stoner drivers ;)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
lone wolf, we should play this time.

i'll also maybe money match some people

in 3rd strike

:>.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'll try to find my gamecube, I don't know where it is ( I thought it was in a box at home, but I can't find it =/)

also, I know how to run tournaments too, you fail for even tell me to wait for later. -_- (plus I felt nubified)
Yeah, I debated leaving that part out of my reply...but figured I'd leave it into be on the safe side. Sorry <3

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm going to be bringing one setup guaranteed, possibly two - three max. I need to work things out with some peoples first, then I'll get back to ya.

Dice

Smash Lord
oh yeah, i guess we can probably bring 2 tv's, one small one and brian's tv that is currently at zac's house, and 1 cube, possibly 2, but 1 fo sho. and cam, are you bringing that bigger tv thats in your basement?

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

RIMI

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

we need more 2's teams imo, depending on the players present would french noobs want another crew rematch.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
a 3 way crew battle sounds cool

best of Toronto, Ottawa, French-land

as im sure we will have enough representatives

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Oh and what do you guys think of an Ottawa/Toronto crew battle to decide tops in Ontario? You know you've all thought about it, so BRING IT ON LIKE POKEMON.

five on five? 10 on 10? Time might not allow 10, but 5 would be an insufficient amount of smash to decide something SO UNBELIEVABLY EPIC. Think about it amongst yourselves, because you guys obviously have a deep talent pool down there, and we also have several up and coming smashers.

We kindly await your reply, preferably in the ottawa thread. Good day sirs.

Ohhh ****, it's on Brian. I'm officially making it to this, there's no way I'd miss such an event.

By the way, little trash talk: Leafs 3 stocked the Sens on saturday. What up hoes?

Locke)

Smash Ace
You say you're bringing 7? Then our team will probably be:

Myself
Rimi
Dice
The fogester
Sauce-monkey
Cbone
Ganonpwn

That's an all star lineup folks. Let's see what chance your pokemon stand.

What's the Sens record? Like tops in the league? We can afford to throw the other canadian teams a few points cause we dont even need them. Man even LES CANADIENS are higher up than you scrubs, and they're bad enough! (BRING IT VWINS!!!!!111)

Damax

Smash Lord
What's the Sens record? Like tops in the league? We can afford to throw the other canadian teams a few points cause we dont even need them. Man even LES CANADIENS are higher up than you scrubs, and they're bad enough! (BRING IT VWINS!!!!!111)
I think he lost faith in them.... well If he haven't, he is pretty darn persistent.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
I can probably bring a power bar
and is anyone else bringing recording stuff?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'll take you up Jarc but I won't be deciding who to use yet.

I'll just change my challenge to "whoever is from Ontario I challenge you to a 5$ MM. Bo3 Tourney rules." Except for PR holders :p.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Joel, I'm low on money. Seriously low, I'm borrowing money to enter these tournaments ]: but I like the idea of free lunch money, since your Falcon is so garbage. <333 LOLLL we'll see if I got the extra dough.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
well:
vwins
bam
chet
pkm
test
john
matt
kage

oops, already 8. even if matt doesnt come kage would get #7.

Vwins

Smash Ace
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

RIMI

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

we need more 2's teams imo, depending on the players present would french noobs want another crew rematch.
lol yeah lets do a rematch the best from ottawa against quebec but this time we'll get the real best crew from quebec. So do you think you have any chance against me chet bam and pkm? yeah thats what I thought.

oh and by the way GO HABS GO. wtf damax I never lost faith in canadien

Dice

Smash Lord
lol yeah lets do a rematch the best from ottawa against quebec but this time we'll get the real best crew from quebec. So do you think you have any chance against me chet bam and pkm? yeah thats what I thought.

you are just bitter from the hard hitters defeat from last ToS. Pwn party/gpwn/tect, we're all washed up now.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord

PWNAGE TO THE MAXXoooooorZ

Top Bottom