• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 4 - Ottawa, Canada - Dec. 1, 2007

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Raynex - Marth ditto MM?
KirbyKaze - Kirby ditto MM?
Runaway - Mewtwo vs Jiggs MM?
Locke - Jiggs vs Marth MM?
Dice - Jiggs vs Falcon MM?
Dice - Falco vs Falcon MM?
Rimi - DK vs Peach MM?

Brng awn teh heet.
Also, who needs a 2v2 partner? Joel? Robert? THE MAN WHO BUTTERS BREAD?!?! We could be team french toast, yo.
I ****ing DIED reading that XFD. No love for Adnan eh? ]: sux. I kid, if I pop in a some extra greenmoney I'll mm your Jiggs and Marth.

BTW: Good **** Cameron, I like what you did with my name XDDDD. Also, did anyone tell you the AN story yet? about the girl with the huge ****ing knockers? XDDD

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I ****ing DIED reading that XFD. No love for Adnan eh? ]: sux. I kid, if I pop in a some extra greenmoney I'll mm your Jiggs and Marth.

BTW: Good **** Cameron, I like what you did with my name XDDDD. Also, did anyone tell you the AN story yet? about the girl with the huge ****ing knockers? XDDD
MM me.

10c

Fogel

Smash Lord
You people are going a little crazy with the MMs. Be aware that I WILL kick people off TVs for tourney matches, EVEN if it's an MM. Try to save your MMs for towards the end of the tournament when TVs free up.

edit: @GTA: I know there is 1 car coming for sure, but how are the other 5 people getting up here? Is there a second driver?

Also Fogel, Europhoria told me that you would be housing us - is that cool with you?
It will most likely be with myself or Phrozn.

How I stole her from you? Yeah :p

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
je crois qu'il pense que sheik est bonne contre DK mais je ne vais pas gacher la surprise
Elle est bonne contre le babouin, ça adonne juste mal vu que, genre, je suis bon avec le gorille pis y'a absolument aucune idée de comment jouer un singe.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Hey you're in Ottawa territory now, lets see some english for the bilingually (spelling?) impaired. And why the 3 different words for monkey Bam? Secret Quebec code?

Edit: Holy **** its pkm not bam. I agree with vwins, that avatar is confusing us all.

Edit2: Oh and PKM I'll play your DK with marth if you want, I know you wanted to try and beat me last time =)

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Hey you're in Ottawa territory now, lets see some english for the bilingually (spelling?) impaired. And why the 3 different words for monkey Bam? Secret Quebec code?

Edit: Holy **** its pkm not bam. I agree with vwins, that avatar is confusing us all.

Edit2: Oh and PKM I'll play your DK with marth if you want, I know you wanted to try and beat me last time =)
It's on.

Bo3 for like, a drink?

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
rofl thats a cool picture, i didnt even recongnize myself, i was just that hip.

Money match anyone? Gumbot vs anyone outside durotar, PST in game on Tichondrius

Dice

Smash Lord
Personally, I want to see GanonPWN! vs Kage in a ganon ditto. I know gpwn doesn't really play ganon anymore, but still, he has ganon in his name.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Unless when I post right now it's going to change the page =D.

Locke's Ganon? I wonder how that will be.. lol.

Edit: Owned! I did it!

Top Bottom