• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 4 - Ottawa, Canada - Dec. 1, 2007

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
cam if there is any problem with housing or transportation to train station or what ever, i'll do everything i can to help solve the problem.

also sign me up for the eating tournament.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
I'll enter this tournament, Gumbot awakens from his sleep on occasion. I just hope that my arena ratings dont suffer.

PKM And GPWN will reappear as a great force in 2v2

Holla holla get dolla.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I heard PWN party is attending this. T'is tru? if so I am thinking of mming Locke) :] that is if I can come, which really is a matter of if I work and if I have the money. I gotz da ride though :]]].

Fogel

Smash Lord
I heard PWN party is attending this. T'is tru? if so I am thinking of mming Locke) :] that is if I can come, which really is a matter of if I work and if I have the money. I gotz da ride though :]]].
Well, they're registered, at least. Check the first post if you want to see who's registered.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kanata doesn't own 3s/cvs2 :( We play at the arcade at Ottawa U
steal the cabinet imo
or invite those dudes who had it.
They were my friends. If you guys really want, we could have the tournament, and I could tryyyy to set up something at Ottawa U arcades after, but I don't think people would be willing to go after tournament. I'll try to get them to come to the tournament though and bring sticks.

also, my 3s game is stuck in nox's ****ty haitian ghetto pedal-powered PS2, so I don't know when I'll see it again heh

EDIT: Ambrose, if you choke on driving to here, I'll stab you with my fingers... in your butt... anime style.

EDIT2: IB ghey japanese jokes

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
****IN BOMBBBB YOOOOO

GTA will be hitting this ****

also, BigRick you coming to this? We gotta talk Peach/Smash/and *****ES :psycho:

Fogel

Smash Lord
It's only 2 weeks until ToS4, let's step up those registrations! We also need more TVs and cubes, currently there are 6 TVs and 3 cubes coming and that is nowhere near enough. Please post if you can bring either.

Also post if you need housing, there are a lot of 'maybe's right now and it would really help us out if people confirmed sooner rather than later. I'm going to make a housing section in the first post and details will be put there.

Also, who exactly from the GTA is coming to this? Runawayfire, Ambrose, Raynex, Lone Wolf? Please confirm so I can add you guys to the registered list.

Why am I registered? I prolly can't make it, like 95%

unless I win the lottery, which wont happen as I don't play.
Ok, sorry about that.

They were my friends. If you guys really want, we could have the tournament, and I could tryyyy to set up something at Ottawa U arcades after, but I don't think people would be willing to go after tournament. I'll try to get them to come to the tournament though and bring sticks.
Please get them to come closer to the end if possible, I want to keep as many TVs available for smash as possible in the early parts.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I think I may be using the bus (With Matt) to get to the Ottawa central station, we will need lift + housing for a day.
Either myself or Phrozn will be able to help you guys out for sure. He is gone to Oshawa for the weekend, I'll talk to him about it when he gets back.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Fogel, there's about 10 people from the GTA coming to this.

The group I'm in, with Raynex, Ryan, David and Ambrose, our driver, faces a problem. Ottawa is several hours by car and to get there on time we'd need to leave monstrously early. None of us are "morning" people.
Thus we ask is there anyone in Ottawa who could house the 5 of us somehow on Friday night. Personally (and I believe this goes for David as well) I don't mind just bringing a sleeping bag and crashing on the floor.
We're also bringing 1 TV and Cube with us.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Which day would be better for you guys to pick us up at the ottawa central station? Friday night or Saturday morning cuz if not we will probably need housing for 2 days instead of one.

Vwins

Smash Ace
oh snap tos4 thread. I guess I could come even if I'm not enjoying that much this game anymore.
Bam wanna team to get some money? Its nice to see some toronto representation I hope you'll do the same for my tourny in january. so you can register me in singles for now

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Cameron! <33

I'm coming to this ****. So I would like to know if housing would be possible. I'm with KK and Euro, and a ****load of us are coming. So yeah I wouldn't mind crashing on some random corner either lol. But yeah ^_^.

Add to confirmed list:

RaynEX
Unknown522
Runawayfire
I.B
Sanuzi
Ambrose
KirbyKaze
Europhoria
Switchblade
and finally me, Lone ****ing Wolf (>_> dont be a ******* LOL just the LW plz)

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
yeah register team quebec alpha

also bam in single and GOSU in crews if there is.

Top Bottom