• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 4 - Ottawa, Canada - Dec. 1, 2007

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'm not going to set anything in stone for crews, we will see how much time is left after doubles and singles. As I keep saying, make sure to finish your matches quickly, and bring as many setups as possible. The more time we have at the end, the more crew stuff we can do.

oh yeah, i guess we can probably bring 2 tv's, one small one and brian's tv that is currently at zac's house, and 1 cube, possibly 2, but 1 fo sho. and cam, are you bringing that bigger tv thats in your basement?
Most likely not, I will have 2 other TVs in the car + my cube + tournament stuff + people I'm housing + their stuff. Not enough room :(

Hey i said in the beginning Matt and I, Team Overkill V2.5. =P ALso I don't think matt is in singles
I will update that, but out of curiousity why isn't he in singles? Usually he plays.
edit: I misunderstood, Matt wasn't in singles before so I assume you were actually telling me to add him.

I'll take you up Jarc but I won't be deciding who to use yet.

I'll just change my challenge to "whoever is from Ontario I challenge you to a 5$ MM. Bo3 Tourney rules." Except for PR holders :p.
MMing like 20 people? Don't forget we have singles and doubles at this tourney too :p

edit: Brian, as for the O-town crew, if it's 7v7 and Mikey is coming you should probably sub him in for me or Cbone.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'll accept mms from pretty much anyone else as well. (except for vwins, bam and chet)
Any takers? Right now I've got thatguy and pkm.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm for sure coming. No backing out now. all thats left is to follow the tech-chase. right max?

Fogel, sign me and Unknown522 (Ryan) up for doubles.

Team RAYN FOOORD (RaynEX + Unknown522)

Also Fogel, Europhoria told me that you would be housing us - is that cool with you?

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Is it just be or are these mm's getting ridiculous...?

I wanna see pkm vs kage best of 7, 20$ ^_^.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I want more money matches, ask away guys. I will play anyone depending on matchup :).

kirbykaze- sheik ditto bo3 5$?
raynex- anything you want, I want to play you.
europhoria- puff vs marth bo3 5$?

Locke)

Smash Ace
Jesus everyones gonna be packing loonies and toonies, we're all going to go insane from the clinking of change.

CLINK CLINK CLINK CLINK "FOX IS IMBALANCED" CLINK CLINK

Rename this tournament "ToS4 - Spare Change"

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Raynex - Marth ditto MM?
KirbyKaze - Kirby ditto MM?
Runaway - Mewtwo vs Jiggs MM?
Locke - Jiggs vs Marth MM?
Dice - Jiggs vs Falcon MM?
Dice - Falco vs Falcon MM?
Rimi - DK vs Peach MM?

Brng awn teh heet.
Also, who needs a 2v2 partner? Joel? Robert? THE MAN WHO BUTTERS BREAD?!?! We could be team french toast, yo.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to bring a vcr and record I'll upload the videos for you.
I just think that 2 vcrs are way better then one cause then we can get more important matches, and lots of different players.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i'm still team partnerless and would most def. team with you.

now i jsut need to find the extra $10

Top Bottom