• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 3 - Ottawa, Canada - May 12, 2007

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Either seeing who you're up against and practicing against those characters specifically or just plain ****ting yourself when you see Chet's in your pool and dropping out? Those would be the only reasons I could think of, as stupid as they are. I personally don't see why they have to be posted.
because it would run the tourny WAY faster ... ( ok maybe not WAY but way faster still ) ... remember styd2 ... pools hasnt been post in advance and it took lot of time knowing whos on each fuking pools...

you can pratice as much as you want, it doesn't matter... cuz once you get trough pools you can face any1

it's not NEEDED ... but it would help... *remember tos2*

also im not 100% sure of coMMing yet ... i'm like at 99% or something.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
How come the 2 M's in coMMing are Upper case? Are you hinting at a Money Match or something?? And in terms of time i would have to agree with Jih, lets post the pools so people dont waste time finding out everyone in their pool. Also, assign leaders to pools pre-tourny so everyone in that pool has someone to go to if they are lost.

Damax

Smash Lord
How come the 2 M's in coMMing are Upper case? Are you hinting at a Money Match or something?? And in terms of time i would have to agree with Jih, lets post the pools so people dont waste time finding out everyone in their pool. Also, assign leaders to pools pre-tourny so everyone in that pool has someone to go to if they are lost.
he his mostly pointing out the error and the JIH LEET SPEEK

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Just noticed that I'm not registered yet. Do so. I'm also 2'ing with Jih, he will be the one that will reveal our team name, which was spawned from the pits of win. I can also bring my VCR, Cube and extension cords. Who's gonna be housing us? Us as in Gosu + No Mercy + WI Crew.

Damax

Smash Lord
Just noticed that I'm not registered yet. Do so. I'm also 2'ing with Jih, he will be the one that will reveal our team name, which was spawned from the pits of win. I can also bring my VCR, Cube and extension cords. Who's gonna be housing us? Us as in Gosu + No Mercy + WI Crew.
Yeah we need back up housing...I took my sunday off anyway..

Vwins

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if we are going with 2 cars but if I take my cars maybe I'll come back saturday. It depends if I'm bored to play smash after the tournament.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Get Hype!!
lol, mitchel busting out the srk lingo
I can also bring my VCR, Cube and extension cords. Who's gonna be housing us? Us as in Gosu + No Mercy + WI Crew.
Btw, I found some extension cords with your nametag at nox's, ***** lied, he has your ****.
Also, WORD ON TEH HOUSING. I wanna be with Mikey & Jarc no matter what son. Also, paty might come.
I'm not sure if we are going with 2 cars but if I take my cars maybe I'll come back saturday. It depends if I'm bored to play smash after the tournament.
Well, there will most definitely be something afterwards, so make sure that if you're going back early, you only bring back people that don't wanna party with the great chesterr01.

Also, corn.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I think we may be going back sat. night as joel said, not sure though.

btw joel, are you planning on bringing any TV's or anything? Not sure how much room we have.

Dice

Smash Lord
We need to step it up with the tv's and the cubes! Whoever is coming from montreal, it's not expected of you to bring a tv, but would some of you be able to bring cubes?

Fogel

Smash Lord
Yeah we need back up housing...I took my sunday off anyway..
If you guys are driving you can stay with me for sure.

Well depending on how much room Jay's trunk has, I can bring up to 3 TV's (one with recording capabilities) and 2 cubes...
Let me know once you figure it out. I would like to know how many setups I'll have ahead of time so I can figure out scheduling.

Aside from that, we need more setups...it's looking like we're gonna have at least as many people as at ToS2, but quite a few less TVs+cubes. PLEASE bring TVs and cubes...it doesn't matter if the TV is small, every TV helps.

tect

Smash Journeyman
i can bring a TV and a cube + a power bar ALSO a vcr i bet

oh, and maybe a few scrubs >_> well, they're not THAT bad =P

Jih

Smash Journeyman
hello

register me for single, and double with jarc - team smoke weed, get drunk and f.uck

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sure we could make a big old Montréal Caravan.

People that are willing to drive and bring people should post here. I know that me, BigRick, nox, apoc need lifts. I'm sure that if the people with cars all get busy, people would be willing to cover all their gaz expenses (and in some cases, offer buttsecks).

Dice

Smash Lord
If any1 from MTL area has room in their car or is bussing there, plz PM so we can set sumtin up!

It really sux that I do my driver's license exam only 2 days after...
What better way to practise then to drive to Ottawa!

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Vincent- Vive l'été dit :
mais faudrait que tu le proposes sur le boards genre jai 4 place faut que vous vous rendiez a st-jérome en bus pis jpeux vous faire un lift a Ottawa pis faut cuter le gaz
Vincent- Vive l'été dit :
pis tu check c qui qui veut ton lift

He's talking about me.

Top Bottom