• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 3 - Ottawa, Canada - May 12, 2007

Jih

Smash Journeyman
that's making me think... i'll accept any poker texas holdem heads up 5$ money match ... ill bring my 300 chip case -_-

starting with 500 - blinds 10/20 up every 15 mins...

btw is that crew challenge have money on the line? or it's just to prove we're better?

BentoBox

Smash Master
Do you have to pay to watch? Possibly won't even make it tho, exams are knocking at my doorstep :<. And it's so **** close.. (I live in Aylmer) qq

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lol, I don't post often that's why. Was supposed to play with Wak one day or another but we never got to do anything together =/. Now I'm too shy to even show up at a tourney because I'd get ***** in 0.1 milliseconds~ Not having a car kinda sucks too, good thing I'm moving to montreal in september [uni] 8]. Metro f.t.w.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I will reiterate again that pools aren't going to be changed until the day of the tourney, when people actually register. So, people who are joining up, and people who are no longer coming, won't be added/removed to/from the pools right now.

It looks like there's still a decent amount of interest for regional crews. I'll leave captains, teams, etc. up to the respective provinces. It looks like Bam has volunteered to be captain for Quebec, is anyone up for doing this for Ontario?

that's making me think... i'll accept any poker texas holdem heads up 5$ money match ... ill bring my 300 chip case -_-
No poker MMs at the church itself, please. Do it after the tourney.

Do you have to pay to watch? Possibly won't even make it tho, exams are knocking at my doorstep :<. And it's so **** close.. (I live in Aylmer) qq
No, you don' t have to pay to watch.

I'll be the captain for my pool.
Thanks!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
From what I heard, all the spots in pkm's car have been taken. Jarc, nox, apoc, and pkm the driver. If one of them doesn't go, I'm next in line. So up to now, it looks like I'll be taking the bus.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Well, it depends... smaller cars would only take 4.

Hmm, since nox/apoc bison warped their way into the last 2 spots, guess I'll also try the bus...

Mind if I follow ur *** around Chet? I'll probably get lost or have a hard if I don't...

And Vwins reply to my post now b4 you burn.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
there is 5 spot in a car no?
Not in pkm's car.
Well, it depends... smaller cars would only take 4.

Hmm, since nox/apoc bison warped their way into the last 2 spots, guess I'll also try the bus...

Mind if I follow ur *** around Chet? I'll probably get lost or have a hard if I don't...
Ok, but I like to sleep on bus rides. If I go it'll be friday afternoon.

Dice

Smash Lord
Team number 9 : Saikyou Mara Futarigumi - chesterr01 & Rimi
oh snap, new team predictions!

bam+vwins, chet+rimi, pkm+gpwn for top 3, not sure which order. This teams tournament is going to be the best one yet. Cus there's also locke+tect, jarc+jih, thad+matt, kage+damax soooo crazy!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Team number 9 : Saikyou Mara Futarigumi - chesterr01 & Rimi

OH GOD THE PAIN IN MY EAR WHATS THAT OH ITS ME BEING *****

brb, crying.

Dice

Smash Lord
Oh man I completely forgot about overdrive ostrich. Consider it now (overdrive) ostriches. Well we'll both know that's our real name.

-Locke on Dice's account

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Cameron, just a heads up, I'll be posting the equipment tonight. Rest assured I will be bringing MINIMUM 1 TV and 2 Gamecubes.

EDIT: Actually, that's the verdict; 1 TV, 2 GC's, 3 power bars, and a tape for recording. The TV is my small one so we won't be recording any stuff on it; sorry!

EDIT2: And my laptop.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
1 Gamecube, a few extension cords, VCR and 3 tapes. If anyone has some blank tapes handy I'd appreciate them. Now that school is over I'll have alot of time to work on vids, so expect to see alot of them this time around (happy, Vincent?).

Going to pkm's shortly, cy'all tomorah.

Vwins

Smash Ace
1 Gamecube, a few extension cords, VCR and 3 tapes. If anyone has some blank tapes handy I'd appreciate them. Now that school is over I'll have alot of time to work on vids, so expect to see alot of them this time around (happy, Vincent?).

Going to pkm's shortly, cy'all tomorah.
you should finish uploading the video you already recorded before recording more videos. But I guess recents videos are more interesting.

D

Deleted member

AFKSDJHFsjkdhfjksdhk!!!! GL HF

lol you should finish uploading the video lol you already recorded before recording more videos lol. But I guess recents videos lol are more interesting lol.

/fixed

Dice

Smash Lord
my brother will be bringing a vcr and blank tapes and we have a capture card, so lots of vids will be posted

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even if everybody are still playing, I'd like to highlight Dice's **** on all my characters :p

As I though, the community has become better in nine months, especially the falcons (dice, thatguy, chet, jih, pkm, etc) and fogel, you're also really better than before!

C'était cool de revoir chet pis pkm, le reste de la communauté, GG à tout le monde.

Top Bottom