• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 3 - Ottawa, Canada - May 12, 2007

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I don't know, considering Rick's official news I think I'll just forfeit every match and own BigRick so I can make it to the finals. :)

I think Pool 1 looks scary. My only hope is to make it out of my pool by beating all the newbs, such as TestRider. I've never even heard of this guy.

Nox, Shuriken, let's dance mutha****as!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Well, if I play like I was playing today, and if Chet plays like he was playing today, I'll 4 stock him in 55 seconds again. : )

Pool 1 has alot of evenly matched players, might be a hard 4th or so for me, tbh.
(Or 3rd if Dice forgets how to down throw again :D)

Also, much <3 to Fogel for Mudkip Pool.

GO MUDKIPS, DANCE AWAY !!!!!!!!!!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Vwins

Smash Ace
sup guys My computer had a virus and my internet was off the last 4 days -_- I just saw the pools and its gonna be a very tight competition in every pools good stuff. I'm not sure yet if I will take my car but I know that jih and bam will go with damax. Pkm still has 3-4 places in his car so the people from Montreal who need a lift should speak up right now. Since I don't have a lot of money right now and that I must buy new tire for the summers, there is a good chance that I'll go with my crew in damax's car old school style.

TestRider

Smash Ace
It appears I will not be able to make it to this tournament, so you can take my name off the pools. Sorry about this, I was looking forward to seeing all the creepy Ontarians who can't buy alcohol past 9 o'clock again.

Damax

Smash Lord
omg wait, fogel you still in my pool? man we must have some kind of connection... I almost always face you in tournaments from my first one to the latests.

will still be working with a pool capitain system? since its a 9 people pool maybe 2 pool capitain per pool. 2 experienced objective players if possible. also crew battle?

Jih

Smash Journeyman
ok well if TR isn't going can you check the pools again?

i wanna be cap of my pool :)

i don't think we can do regional ... but if it happens ill bring my camcorder...

quebec team would be: ?

bam
vwins
dmax
jih
jarc
chet
pkm
nox
thatguy?
apoc?

also ill be riding bam vwins dmax for this one... if i can't use my car i guess we'll take dmax crap's mobile

EDIT: oh i forgot... kage matt and thad for last 3 spot :) lol

EDIT: WTF @ me in wow player pools... I QUIT WOW 1 YEAR AGO GODDANMIT

WarranThad

Smash Ace
12/05/2007
MAGIC - SAN DIEGO PTQ *2HG* MONTREAL

You're skipping out on smash tourney for a 2HG PTQ?

I hope Fat mike (michael dipiano) ends up beating you =D. What you deserve, meanie.

oh unless you're going to

12/05/2007
NARUTO CCG
Construit

Have fun with Mauro Bongiovanni, the biggest douche in the universe =D

also chet, I hear Jay still needs a teammate... lol

edit: I'm definetly down for regionals, would love to scrub out in it =).

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

Fogel

Smash Lord
First things first, the price of the insurance is almost as much as it costs to rent the room itself! This means the pot is going to be a bit smaller this time around, sorry about that.

Also, I'm no longer allowed to serve food or drinks at this tournament (not that I was going to anyway), and no one under 13 is allowed at ToS3 (sorry Jarc+Chet, you will have to leave your illegitimate love children at GPWNs or something).

Now that that's out of the way...

omg wait, fogel you still in my pool? man we must have some kind of connection... I almost always face you in tournaments from my first one to the latests.

will still be working with a pool capitain system? since its a 9 people pool maybe 2 pool capitain per pool. 2 experienced objective players if possible. also crew battle?
We are destined to face each other :)

Yes, I will still want pool captains for all the pools. I've already got a couple of volunteers for some pools, anyone wanna step up to run the remaining pools? 2 or 3 captains for each pool should be good enough. I don't think 1 was enough last time, I know I was pretty rushed between playing my matches and writing down results.

It appears I will not be able to make it to this tournament, so you can take my name off the pools. Sorry about this, I was looking forward to seeing all the creepy Ontarians who can't buy alcohol past 9 o'clock again.
That sucks. Smash > MtG :p

i wanna be cap of my pool :)

i don't think we can do regional ... but if it happens ill bring my camcorder...

quebec team would be: ?

bam
vwins
dmax
jih
jarc
chet
pkm
nox
thatguy?
apoc?
I will let you be captain of that pool.

As for regionals, it doesn't seem there's much interest, and no one's bothered making any kind of team. Do people still want regionals, or should we do something else instead?

edit: For those who are wondering, I'm not going to re-do pools until the day of the tourney, so people who drop/join won't be added/removed until the day of the tourney itself.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I want regionnal crew! even tho Quebec will win sorry Ontarians =(
Ill be captain.

Oh and yayyhuz Testrider is out of my pool ! I might make it thru my pool after all.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chet, you need to be my team mate >: (
(if not, somebody else doesn't have any partner?)

And Fogel, add me to the singles please!

...Can I try the regional crews?... QC crew?

Locke)

Smash Ace
To team GOSU, the Ottawa Orgasm crew still challenges you to a crew battle, so suit up and prepare for a spanking..or suit down..yeah..

Top Bottom