• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 3 - Ottawa, Canada - May 12, 2007

Fogel

Smash Lord
Anyone given any thought to regional crews yet? Should we reduce it to 8v8 or 6v6? Doesn't seem like ToS3 is gonna be as popular as the previous 2 :(

Damax

Smash Lord
I heard Jarc and Jih are gonna team up for this one, So I'm going to be a free agent for teams. Sign me up for singels k thx bye.

Apply today to be my team partner and receive some love from me (rare item worth 120$++ on ebay)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Matt, Jay, Myself and Kage should all be coming and playing singles.

Matt myself and Kage are interested in regionals, matt Kage and I would probably play low tier as well.

Matt and myself are teaming as team Rather be Playing 3S as at Least That Way we can Parry.

Dice

Smash Lord

Matt myself and Kage are interested in regionals, matt Kage and I would probably play low tier as well.

Matt and myself are teaming as team Rather be Playing 3S as at Least That Way we can Parry.

Do you guys have sticks for 3s?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Do you guys have sticks for 3s?
I wish =/.

I am poor and guy in playgroup with sticks spazzed out over pizza, as such no stick.

Either way I'd rather play cvs2, but I'm bad at both so who cares really, eh?

Fogel

Smash Lord
Apply today to be my team partner and receive some love from me (rare item worth 120$++ on ebay)
If Andy can't make it to this, I'll team up with you.

Excellent; looking forward to seeing you guys here. I think Jay is the only person from your crew I haven't played yet, I definitely want to get some matches in with him!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I wasn't talking for him or anything, just messing with him as it's so much fun.

Sorry for the miscommunication.

but yeah, he is le suck.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I am indeed in need of a partner, so Damax let's team up! We had good synergy last time we played I think it can go pretty well, don't you think?

So the real reasons come out finally Thad.. it's fun to make fun of me eh? Just wait until you break my barrier and I unleash my wrath upon you, you won't like it one bit!

Damax

Smash Lord
I am indeed in need of a partner, so Damax let's team up! We had good synergy last time we played I think it can go pretty well, don't you think?

So the real reasons come out finally Thad.. it's fun to make fun of me eh? Just wait until you break my barrier and I unleash my wrath upon you, you won't like it one bit!
Then It shall be you and me for honor... and... no wait... we're gonna be teamate right?... guess there's no duelling involved... aaah well... huh.

It's puurfect. we'll need a team name and also gonna talk basic rules... (talk to you on msn 'bout those two things but I bet you prolly know the basic rules. 4 stock team attack on.... yes its on. Don't worry it'll be fine.)

Locke)

Smash Ace
GTFO the interwebs.
Such talk should get you banned from the beer store.
I don't think we've ever had a multi-province low tier event. And the current attending list isn't big enough for something like an Ontario triumph in regionals :laugh:

Let's just save the regionals for TransCanada, that way we can team up against those pesky West Coasters and Americans.

Edit: That being said...

Dice and I are probably top in Ottawa in 3s and CvS2 :dizzy: :lick:

Fogel

Smash Lord
If Andy comes. That's why I'm asking :p

Oh yeah, when will pools be posted?
Some people complained when I posted pools early for ToS2, so I may not put them up ahead of time. If a bunch of people want pools posted early, then post!

I'm up for teaming with you if Andy can't make it.

Dice

Smash Lord
Some people complained when I posted pools early for ToS2, so I may not put them up ahead of time. If a bunch of people want pools posted early, then post!

I'm up for teaming with you if Andy can't make it.
Why would you complain about seeing pools early?

Locke)

Smash Ace
Either seeing who you're up against and practicing against those characters specifically or just plain ****ting yourself when you see Chet's in your pool and dropping out? Those would be the only reasons I could think of, as stupid as they are. I personally don't see why they have to be posted.

Dice

Smash Lord
If you want practise against characters who will be in your pool, practise again fox/falco/sheik/marth/peach/falcon, any other character rarely gets played in tournaments.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
I think it was me along time ago that was against pools being posted, i dont care personally right now, so if you want to post them go ahead. (incase you were looking for the culprite?)

Damax

Smash Lord
Not team big nose+big guy?
*Pukes*

10 chars.
Take a look around baby, yeah my whole crew's ugly but we still got the most game, the most money, the most hos, the most honey its so funny How you hate my ****in' guts but at the same time love me from the Lincoln to the gold to the lowriding bike I always catch you hatin' but you know that you like

What you see is what you get, nothin' more, nothin' less
I'm chillin' smokin' chronic while you're chokin' on stress

Dice

Smash Lord
Take a look around baby, yeah my whole crew's ugly but we still got the most game, the most money, the most hos, the most honey its so funny How you hate my ****in' guts but at the same time love me from the Lincoln to the gold to the lowriding bike I always catch you hatin' but you know that you like

Tall cans in the air, let me see 'em... **** you

WarranThad

Smash Ace

No hateorade, not all too much <3 either though.

Sorry mate.

Top Bottom