• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 3 - Ottawa, Canada - May 12, 2007

ThatGuy

Smash Master
If Jay + crew goes, I'm going to beg for a lift. If not, I'll probably bus there on the day of the tournament, and I'll need housing. Who feels like going there with me? And who feels like hosting a loser like me? I'll offer entertainment in the form of...really funny sounding french!

Dice

Smash Lord
Twilight of Smash 3 - Ottawa, Canada - May 12, 2007

Come on guys, this is officially less than a month away, start spamming/trashtalking/money matching

Who wants to money match my falcon? I'll accept most matches except for falcos. I hate falcos.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ university

I'm soooo screwed for next week, I have 4 exams, one research project, and I haven't started much. Well philosophy is easy but meh. Whatever.

I'll take money matches from anyone who isn't Pwn Party/GOSU, or some I play often with. (Bread, money match me)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
k I rechecked my schedule.
I have 1 exam on thursday the 19th, 2 exams + paper for friday the 20th, and 1 on Monday the 23rd, so 4 exams + paper in four days... So it's better than I thought it would be lol. Don't worry, I'm very anally dilated, and ready to take it. =/

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
trashtalk

alkhlakghaldkghadklghadlgklskdghsldighsdogihsdlgkhsdlgkhsdglkhsd

Now that, is trash. Seriously, who can actually read that and make sense of it. I win in trashtalking. Now talking dirty is another thing, iono maybe we could exchange pick-up lines.

Dice, I'll mm you Bo3 with my Peach vs your Falcon :000 total n00b talkz here fo MM! It's your channccee!!

Fogel

Smash Lord
For housing, I can only house as many people as can fit into the car (about 3), UNLESS you have your own ride. I can pretty much house anyone who has their own lift to/from my place.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
For housing, I can only house as many people as can fit into the car (about 3), UNLESS you have your own ride. I can pretty much house anyone who has their own lift to/from my place.
Expect me there, we'll even have a Sheik vs Peach **** happen, lol. I heard you got your own place now.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Joel: If you can't get a lift and are gonna take the Greyhound here, let me know. I'll help you out for housing.

Expect me there, we'll even have a Sheik vs Peach **** happen, lol. I heard you got your own place now.
You guys are certainly welcome to stay at my place, I haven't seen anyone from the GTA since STYD2.

Dice

Smash Lord
I'll mm you as well, Dice0r. Bring your downthrow, I think you forgot it at home or something last time ; ).

Ammount of $ is up to you.
Best 101 for $101?

Or if we don't have time, how does a 3/5 for a small amount of money sound? (I don't have much money :( )

tect

Smash Journeyman
fooooogellllllll

locke) and i registered our team on some other page. i think page 8. we NEED MORE HYPE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT

Dice

Smash Lord
Since vlad won't be here for trans canada, mikey and brian want to get some tourney experiance before trans can.

Dice

Smash Lord
He will most likely be in Russia, it isn't 100% sure, but chances are he won't be here :(

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:!!!! (those are not unibrows)

;-;

I can't make it.

emu

/wrists

Haha, I wish the GTA and T.O guys luck. :00 Dice, push those MMs to TransCanada. I would've liked to meet you guys all before TransCanada. but it can wait.

Top Bottom