• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tudor is TRASH(vs xyro)= 100$MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TUDOR IM CALLIN YOU OUT, SCUM BAG!!!!!!!

i know YOU will be attending that tournament called "SiN" in a few months.......well guess what?????? The great XYRO will be there too, moron! I challenge you to a 100$(yes i **** you not) MM. Im so d@mn sick of people worshiping you as the SAMUS MASTER when in reality your nothing but TRASH who beats up on level 9's.

SO!

Do you accept little man? Or are you the coward ive always KNOWN you to be?

BTW!

If you dont want me to DECIMATE you in your own garbage state, feel free to travel to my state for one of my HOBO tournaments. I will pay for your entry/pot fee and ill even get your hosuing just so i can MOLEST that poop filled samus of yours.

3 out of 5
Battle Field ONLY
No items
8 min time limit
100$

Accept or decline, wimp!

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Dude... you talk a lotta crap. At least be more respectful in our own forum :/ Vids or it didn't happen.

EDIT:

First post in an epic thread.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Are you serious Xyro? Omg dude you aren't gonna stop humiliating yourself until i do it for you in front of EVERYBODY. That's fine, if that's what it takes to make a little ***** like you shut up. 100$?!?!?!! That's it?!?! LMFAO, give me a break. Why don't you put your money where my d!ck is (same place as your mouth is) and double it to a 200$ money match! Haha you suck so much it's like you're giving me money to **** you.

Mods please don't close this. I am going to teach him a lesson once and for all, it will be a learning experience for him, don't **** with TUDOR!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ill respond later on tonight. i got work right now. Prepare!

oh and mods, i promise this will not get out of hand. tudor will die and thats about it.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Lmao, you HAVE to win now Xyro.

Otherwise you'd look rather fail.

Good luck to both of you, anyway. Make sure the matches are recorded.

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
OK, I know Smashboards isn't particulary pro-wifi match, but can't you Xyro and tudor share your nemesis codes and settle it in a online matche?

Hive

Smash Lord
no wifi won't prove anything here... there has to be no doubt... plus tudor doesn't play wifi, and xyro does all the time... it just wouldn't be fair.
On a side note is anyone from Norcal going to SiN that can carpool me? pleeeaaasse 0.0

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!

Oh, am I instigating? Sorry. ^__^

Can't wait to see the vids of this. I, for one, respect them both as Samus mains.

Amide

Smash Lord
I claim this decides the best Samus ever. this is gonna be awesome. =D

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol, i don't think any of the other boards have this kind of competition

Matt07

Smash Master
:laugh:, wow look at all the other mains come to the Samus boards! (Myself included :p)

I wish both of you guys the best of luck.

SPC M. Angseth

Smash Cadet
This isn't a battle of the best Samus player. That would be Rohins vs. Tudor. Xyro is nowhere near their level. He got fourth in a couple of local tournaments and as a result he thinks he's good when he isn't even as good a Samus as...say, me(according to one of my better friends, don't hold me to that).

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Ill respond later on tonight. i got work right now. Prepare!

oh and mods, i promise this will not get out of hand. tudor will die and thats about it.
I guess it would take a lot of work (and lube) for you to prepare for what's to come...

Take your time, there's no point rushing the inevitable, you're gonna get ownd...

I'm going to die laughing and that's about it...

CBK

Smash Journeyman
NOt even close HE is going to ****ing **** that Xyro...lol Xyro you actually think your good, a mock video Tudor made was ten times better anything you could ever come with. No you know what I believe and know TUdor will win who wants to bet, it's going to be in vegas I'll put 40$ on Tudor against anyone going to SiN.

kown

Smash Lord
Are you serious Xyro? Omg dude you aren't gonna stop humiliating yourself until i do it for you in front of EVERYBODY. That's fine, if that's what it takes to make a little ***** like you shut up. 100$?!?!?!! That's it?!?! LMFAO, give me a break. Why don't you put your money where my d!ck is (same place as your mouth is) and double it to a 200$ money match! Haha you suck so much it's like you're giving me money to **** you.

Mods please don't close this. I am going to teach him a lesson once and for all, it will be a learning experience for him, don't **** with TUDOR!
houston scene is way better than las vegas and xyro is placing relatively well at national (kinda...the closest thing so far) tournaments.

why do ppl always bring up d!cks into debates....so chilldish

@Xyro - i expect nothing less of you than to win.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol xyro sucks...

but seriously

Rohins/Tudor > Xyro

come get me nut swinging xyro fans!!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
in all honesty dittos don't prove much, i've only met tudor once, and haven't quite followed his placings,

Allan (xyro) has decent placings here, but he is the one who seeds the brackets at our tournaments, and in all honesty he seems to get some pretty easy brackets >.>

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
GOOOO Tudor if you lose you are no longer my hero as a samus main lolz no pressure. I want whats left of Xyro for myself xD.I call sloppy seconds :D. jk But i still want Tudor to win.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM Xyro another hundred after Tudor gets done with him if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom