• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
First impressions are hard to wipe out Xander.

And yeah, your hygiene is good now, its just when you first started getting into smash and meeting people a lot it wasn't.
actually my hygiene was no different then than it is now. You might have had the unfortunate luck of catching me on a day I wasn't able to shower.

M2's revenge, and People Mover are the only tournaments I've gone to where I didn't shower, mostly because I wasn't home.

Every smashfest I've ever gone to I've showered just before leaving.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
xander, you made a FORMSPRING. if you make a formspring, you have to prepare yourself for a troll storm of hurricane katrina proportions.

that website might as well change its name to pleasetroll.me
I don't mind being trolled, but they could pick better subjects. ragging me on hygiene isn't legit.

tw1n

Smash Champion
As my bro said Okami... maybe we will see you at Devastation =D

That should be fun right. We still gotta work things out so we can attemot to attend.

tw1n

Smash Champion
yall neggas better!
It depends on 3 things.

1) Can we afford it?
2) Can we get the days off work?
3) Do we have a way of getting there?

We already busted are ***** off to make sure we get the weekend off at the end of this month lol. Axe and Bryce know why =)

But we shall try our best I promise

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
1. What are the dates of Devastation so I can know if I can make it or not?
2. Twins and anyone else from Tucson (that I know) plus Jeff, Tai, Timmy, and Karl all have housing at my place if I'm there if you guys want to come during the summer for a week or less (Jeff, Jackie, Shiv, and Nick can stay for 2 weeks since my parents have met y'all).
3. I'll miss you too, Xander. Whatever first impressions you made on others weren't made on me (I'll discount that one single time at Chris's). Keep your smashing up. We'll do fox and falco dittos in 3 months!
4. To the rest of y'all, hope your summer goes well and I'll see y'all in the fall!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well guys.... I'm not gonna be smiling as much as usual for like the next 2 years now...

Because..............

I'm getting braces :(

AXE 09

Smash Master
You guys should vote on the techskill video contest =D

http://poll.fm/1wi0w

It's very hard for me to pick one... I'm kinda thinking about picking either Ganon on ice or Viper

Although the Samus one was pretty awesome too. Darn it... this is hard lol

And yes Tommy, I'm pullling a Joey and posting this in different threads lol

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
but this is something that matters. not dumb joey things.

Ganon on Ice was cute as hell. kinda short though, but I know why.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Voted ThePrime's Samus one. I thought it had a lot of new content that I personally had never seen before. Also, it looked as though he didn't mess up. Hope you guys are all doing well in AZ...and NM.

Jane

Smash Hero
wooo, so i just did my first offical re-interview for my census job :D

twas quite nerve wrecking! but ill tell you guys what isnt nerve wrecking at all - $13.75 an hour plus gas reimburstment ;D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Poor Jeff having to get braces. My bro and I had them for 3-4 years sadly. But its all good tho bro. Still tons of reasons to smile! Chicks dig braces man. (originaly typod as hicks dig braces man...)

I'm just sad you can't make it to NM for camping :cry:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Poor Jeff having to get braces. My bro and I had them for 3-4 years sadly. But its all good tho bro. Still tons of reasons to smile! Chicks dig braces man. (originaly typod as hicks dig braces man...)

I'm just sad you can't make it to NM for camping :cry:
Dude we got braces in 7th grade and got them taken off senior year of high school. Thats a little more then 3-4 :p

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Smash tomorrow or Tuesday.

Hey, maybe I should call people over to my place...we'd probably have a SC4/BB setup. 360. We've got two sticks too :] And 1 pretty large television/setup. 1 or 2 more of each and we've got an event.

Yeah, so maybe that's going to happen. What do people think about a smashfest at my apartment? It'd probably be later this week.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
so i would like to propose the idea of somewhat starting to play smash64 at the smashfests. i have recently re-acquainted with my 64 and this game is entertaining me a lot. i just wanna know if other people would be interested in starting to play it with me?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
i'll **** your **** so hard rusty you don't even know

kyle, i'm free evenings this week kinda so if you got time hit me up to see if i'm free for melee

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
shiv, i'd go as long as its not in the morning i have school haha otherwise im down whenever but i would like to see you before you leave thats for sure. jackie what about me? can i contact you too? :D

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
So, how are Wednesday or Thursday?

Hey Xander! Got any BTS or Rare Candy? I need some!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I totally missed your previous post, Shiv. I'm down Wednesday after 5:30!
Nick, I forgot I do work right after school so you can still grab everything but your food jaja.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at...Shiv's?

Time/Date: Wednesday at 6.
Address: 3214 E. 4th St. #10 (I'll leave the gate open)
Setups: I've got 1. There will also be a television dedicated to SC4/BlazBlue (it's an HD). Depending on attendance, we're obviously going to need either 1 or 2 more setups.

Anything else?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
jackie i have to wait for dan to get off work before i can come, cuz i dont have a key to his place haha, but okay

and shiv that sounds good i have my slightly laggy tv i can bring and if my cube is at jackies somewhere then that too, but my good tv is in storage : /

Top Bottom