• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I was about to yesterday but decided I'm gonna grow out stupid spikey Asian hair while I'm still young enough to get away with it.

I'm walking to class now, get out at 5:30. Text me if you want to smash!

ChubbzEXE

Smash Rookie
(This is Spencer)

hey everyone chubbz graduated yesterday be happy for him :)

we're enjoying the first day of summer well. swimming ftw.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
cool sounds good the big question is where do we smash at? my house isnt really an option i dont think my gf would be too happy and theres no cooling device here so itd smell dank as hell haha

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm available friday until 6 PM, then I'm available again from 9pm 'til 10am saturday.

I'm not available saturday 'til late since I've got a pokemontcg tournament to go to.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
man i miss you ctb! sv's top few are coming next weekend if everyone could plz try and be free that would be awesome! :]

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
sorry jackie i accidentally left my phone at home, but you can call whenever you wanna smash ill answer i usually dont leave it at home,

and biran i am way down, ctb sans ty since hes being a punk right now but he might poke his head out

AXE 09

Smash Master
man i miss you ctb! sv's top few are coming next weekend if everyone could plz try and be free that would be awesome! :]
You guys are going to tucson next weekend??? Oh snaps!!

I'm not sure if I'll go this time or not... I'm getting my braces on Thursday. So chances are I'm not gonna feel like going anywhere or anything, as much as I miss you guys... But we'll see once I find out how I feel that day lol. Are you guys spending the night there? What's up?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yo xander tell your dad i'm sorry i've missed his calls but i been working everyday for the past few days and been busy between so sorry i haven't returned his calls

i want to smash this week! i'm free monday evening through thursday

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
erm...

brian, where are you guys gonna play when you come to tucson this weekend?

is the U of A tv lounge open?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
GAH! i havent been on the boards in forever! i wanna play melee! i hope theres someone to play and yeah! we should go on saturday! but we cant :(

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'd do that actually, i need a hair cut and haven't been willing to go, but if it was the result of a loss, then i would do it...3/5 set challenge for hair cut, loser goes buzz cut short...any takers?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
after i move into my new place, i will be free to smash every day after 12 pm

480-231-2079, jade, enrique, kyle, jackie, anyone else this side o town lets do this

Top Bottom