• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Lies!

...I hope O.o
Just to prevent the mind**** going on, I believe Rob is making a reference to the full tail being an indicator of the male sex in the games.

Nothing to do with the chick being a ******.

Or maybe I'm just leading you on so you can be more scarred later when you find out the truth ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Pika...... I hope the axe effect works. That's definitely my girl :) <3

*gasp* LIES!! NOOOOOOOOOOO :(
In that case, I'm turning gay for this pika
Lol the good news is it worked...
The bad news is she's hiking on foot across the desert to try to find you... I don't think she'll make it.

forward

Smash Champion
That ness video was really cool.

I think tech skill vids should be judged like the olympics. Like we give certain points to certain techniques and we deduct points for slopyness. Like, I saw a few times in the viper vid where the Falco went kind of high above a platform before he wavelanded on it, and hit firebird went high a few times as well.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey guys, a message from all mighty Shiv:
There WILL be smash tonight. We WILL be playing it in the TV Lounge from 6 until midnight-ish. SHIV and I WILL be there.

JONNY :039: - We will arrest you if you don't show up.
RUSTY :026: - EXCUSE ME! The trees are huge, look, show up.
AGENTWARD :fox: - Shiv will drive you back...if you guys show up.
RUBYIRIS :metaknight: - Come be standard with us. Also, Shiv will drive you back.
GG7 and JETFOUR :mario: :luigi: - PLENIP
KYLE :zelda: - Crown smack your way here.
TOMMEH :ganondorf: - Do you like ice skating?
AXE - :025: Live in Tucson, kay, thanks.

P.S. Show up please, guys. This could be my last smashfest or second to last smashfest in Tucson for like 3 months.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yo just wanted to say I can't wait to come play with you guys this summer. Btw, I think I'm housing with TAI, but is there anyone else who would be able to house me just in case? Thanks guys

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I won't be coming, for obvious reasons.

I really want to play Shiv and Rusty too.

I also realized that first, and last time I ever played Shiv in SINGLES, was Mewtwo's Revenge, which was over a year ago.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Xander I'm pretty sure given the opportunity you would **** her face right off.

We all would, she's just making a photo-face in that

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Her face is ugly. Do not want.
ok more for me (not like that was a problem before :p)

Xander I'm pretty sure given the opportunity you would **** her face right off.

We all would, she's just making a photo-face in that
Dude this chick is basically walking around in a bra and panties. And she's into cosplay (which means nerds have a chance. time to impress her with one of my many talents, too bad she only likes the top ranked melee pika mains >.<)

Jane

Smash Hero
lol jeff if you got with her... i would be so happy for you but im sorry but id be staring at her ALL DAI SON :b

also,

you guys...

guess what the **** happened today?

me and a friend decided we wanted to box each other today. we've been planning a huge friends boxing thing for a while, but its never happened. but today my friend came over and we were like "**** it, just you and me lets go"

totally random.

then, we were thinking "hmmm... where should we spar?"
"**** it, lets just go in my backyard, its small but we'll manage" i suggest
so we go to my backyard (which is pretty small, i live in a duplex) and start boxing for a while
let me also add that i HARDLY EVER go to my backyard. i cant even remember the last time i was back there.

after a while, we take a break cuz we ****ed each other up pretty good lol. theres a chair near the corner of my backyard where i set down two glasses of water for when we got thirsty. im standing there drinking and he reaches over to his glass when all of a sudden he jumps up and goes "WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

i look over at him and hes looking at something at the very corner of my yard very close to the ground.

i look closer, and see an indistinguishable plant leaf staring back at me.

you guys, THERE ARE TWO MOTHER****ING MARIJUANA PLANTS GROWING IN MY BACK YARD. THEYVE GOT TO BE AT LEAST 5 WEEKS OLD. TWO OF THEM!

now, keep in mind that i never go to my backyard, or ever have my own weed, so believe me when i say i have never thrown any marijuana seeds in my backyard ever.

i have not the slightest clue of where these plants came from, but theyve been there, in the corner of my yard, less than 10 feet away from the door leading to my yard. and theyre huuuuuge. my mom and my grandma go out there ALL THE TIME (to let the dogs out and do laundry cuz the washer + drier are outside) and have NO CLUE that theres two weed plants back there. ****, I HAD NO CLUE.

and i probably still would have no clue, had it not been for the totally random act of boxing with a friend in my backyard which i never go to.

wtf you guys?!? THIS IS CRAZY! AND AWESOME! lmao...

AXE 09

Smash Master
Jackie, that last pic was the absolute best!! Lol. More girls need to do that.

Jane..... you should just ignore it and play melee :chuckle:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
jane, who won the boxing matches? :p

Jet4, dude those pics are amazing! The girl looks drugged up a bit in the last pic but the controller and pose are hot so they make up for it and then some! You have a talent bro.

Tai, Axe has probably already surpassed... Um... yeah go Axe!
(kidding buddy :p)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Lol I know what you mean. Her hair is still wet from the shower and her eyes are red from the make-up/water running into her eye.

Random info: The last few models I worked with all play Call of Duty. wtf? If only melee had the same appeal.

I think Sean is the only person I haven't beat with my Yoshi.

Tim I want to Yoshi ditto you, we play so different. Your Yoshi is way prettier.

Jane

Smash Hero
dang jackie, you need to start doing photoshoots involving models and different nintendo controllers :D haha

jeff, trust me, i will "ignore" it. and i will most definitely play melee :>

twin, well, we didnt officially name a winner, cuz we got all excited over the plants lmao so we just stopped. BUUUT, im gonna have to give it to him, he got more control over me. but man i got him good on the nose ;D

Top Bottom