• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm most likely moving out in December to the campus area, near IHOP maybe even :p

Jeff is like always available for smashing, I'm always distracted now instead of doing homework haha. Be glad, Tai. Your grades would be horrible if Jeff was accessible anytime.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
we should pool together to buy a appartment or two for the all non-tucson smashers to live in

that way ALL of AZ smash in centralized in tucson and we develop at a more rapid rate.

SOCAL IS GOING DOWN!
Do you think theres room on maybe the couch for my brother and I?

...please?

haha :p

You should put me somewhere on that list just to see what people say. It could even be something like

10. G-Mo
36. Twin_A

it would still crack me up :p

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
WHAT!?!?!?!?1 jackie can I live with you if you talking about the good IHOP

wait a minute tai jackie is asian what you said made no sense at all lol and how dare you ignore my friendship post!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Do I count as a non-Tucson smasher so that I could live in this apartment and actually be a part of Tucson?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
**** you kids, I'd rather move in with a couple of photographers and save a few thousand dollars on photography equipment instead of having stinky sweaty smashers over all the time being cockblocks :p

forward

Smash Champion
LOL you ****ing cockblocks, quit ruining jackie's game.

Yea everyone should move to Tucson, then I'll move to phoenix and Me, Rob, and Tony will all start training together so Tucson smash becomes worthless again =D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
We will, most likely. Jeff and I have been playing for oodles the past two days. We had a smashfest in the TV lounge at the Student Union where Cooper, Andy, Sharif, (I forget your name, but...) 2021, Jade, Forrest, Nick, and that guy Joe showed up for a bit of time during it. Elvis, Jeff, and I were there the whole time and I think we were there til like 2 in the morning? Yesterday, Chris invited us over and we had Chris, Jackie, Jeff, and I there. And when we got back to the U of A around 11, we smashed until 4 in the morning at the TV lounge.

Who would be down for TV lounge again until maybe like 7:30 (cause that's when I have to go)? If others bring more set ups y'all can stay longer, but I've got at least one which is Nick's. At any rate, who's down or who's up?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Smashfest right now until at least 7:30 PM. I think we'll go longer if there are other people here and stuff, but I have a hall meeting at 8:00, so I'll smash after as well. Call Jeff or I if you want.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Rob I'd like to smash today, maybe I'll meet you there after Tae Kwon Do, depending on what else I've got going on. Otherwise, I'm free at my place from like 4-5 to 7 if anyone wants a couple hours worth

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Rob I'd like to smash today, maybe I'll meet you there after Tae Kwon Do, depending on what else I've got going on. Otherwise, I'm free at my place from like 4-5 to 7 if anyone wants a couple hours worth
what!?!?!?!?! piman does tae kwon do we should spar I swear im no good at it what belt are you jeff answer phone now!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You do TKD!? WIN!!!!

Do you focus on demo or sparring (or both)?

Next time I'm down there I'll bring my gear if you wann spar :D

Sorry lol its been about a year or so since ive done it but I stil love TKD haha. :D

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i challenge you twin A don't take me lightly even though I haven't done it in 3 years

I got first in U.S. open, national qualifiers, junior olympics and that las vegas tourney and I beat one of steven lopez's student

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what did I just say don't take me lightly I like how everyone always underestimates me all the time in everything I beat people bigger than him all the time

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol you'll probably **** my bro's face in TKD then. He didn't compete for THAT long.

But I'll spar you with grappling included =] Only for fun hahaha

Hey Axe?! Where you at?! I wanna play your pikachu again!

Top Bottom