• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yeah **** miles.

he sucks, and he's terminal, which is half the reason why he sucks.

stupid miles.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
<3 you Tai.

You and your sis are cool as ****.

Too bad you're not that good at smash. You could always do what I did for quick smash fame, pick up magic :p

haha anyways laters Tuscon
Didn't I beat the best player in your state and place 5th?

Like, I know I'm pretty far off from pro, but I don't want someone worse than me telling me that I'm bad.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Agreeing with Tai here.

If you think Tai is not that good then you're either a ****ing idiot or delusional.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Didn't I beat the best player in your state and place 5th?

Like, I know I'm pretty far off from pro, but I don't want someone worse than me telling me that I'm bad.
Woah deep breaths Tai it was a joke. I've always said you're an amazing player and you're much closer to pro than I am thats for sure. I just give you **** haha. Besides think back to genesis when I s*** talked for you during your pools and friendlies, much love bro much love.

Iron Dragon said:
Agreeing with Tai here.

If you think Tai is not that good then you're either a ****ing idiot or delusional.
See above.

Again I was just giving the guy crap. Thats why in any other AZ thread you see I'm usually throwing out a <3 Tai in there somewhere.

So much AZ Anger haha

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
There needs to be some change in the rankings. It's too static to be any interesting at all right now. Nicknyte, come four-stock me again or something.

With AZ challenge, AZ state rankings are not too farfetched to assemble now? Plus, the skill gap between Light and the next best smashers has narrowed.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Light's moving to Colorado in a month, though.

Although I don't think it'd be far-fetched, it'd be hard to fill in the bottom 4 spots if we ignore Taj and Light.

It'd be like
1/2. Sean/Rob
3. Jeff
4/5. Me/Chris (although our last two tournament performances were even and me winning, I don't want to say I'm better than Chris because his Falcon scares me.)
6. Jackie (placed behind me and Chris strictly by tournament results, not by actual skill)

7-10, though would probably be some mixup of like, Xander, G-mo, Goop, Joey, and probably a few others here and there. I'd wanna say like, Goop, Xander, Joey, then G-mo.

However, if it's made within the next month, we'd probably have to include Light because he's still living here.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
why am I always being underrated in everything thats so frustrating and xander ahead of me ok thats cool if were going by that tourney I think it should be

1.sean
2.rob
3.jeff
4/5.chris/tai
6.jackie
7/8.me/goop I don't know I didn't play him
9/10.xander/G-mo

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tourney results

To be honest, I think you're better than the others in the bottom 4, but you just get screwed over in tourney.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
my list would go

1. Sean
2. Rob
3. Jeff
4/5/6 Me Tai Jackie in whatever order
7. Joey
8. Goop
9. ELVIS!
10. RUBYIRIS *****S

although i would say there's a moderate skill gap between 3 and 4; and 6 and 7.

edit/ modified so SOMEONE stops *****ing.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I like chris' ranks even though he did pause jk don't get mad lol and I think the last one should be sebastian but you guys are gonna disagree with me and you won't accept mr. turnip

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
my list would go

1. Sean
2. Rob
3. Jeff
4/5/6 Me Tai Jackie in whatever order
7. Joey
8. Goop
9. Xander
10. Elvis/Forrest/Spencer, one of them.

although i would say there's a moderate skill gap between 3 and 4; and 6 and 7.
I think G-mo's more qualified for 10th

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
then maybe G-Mo for tenth, but i'd have to see him **** the people i put there first. i'm not saying i think they would beat him, i just want to know how they fare against eachother since i have no idea

v00m242

Smash Rookie
xander find a way to call me im down but you gotta get ahold of me soon

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I actually want to move to tucson theres nothing here for me anymore but I wanna move close to IHOP nobody plays or wants to play anymore joes a ***** and sebastian is being gay and mr. turnip always busy

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
we should pool together to buy a appartment or two for the all non-tucson smashers to live in

that way ALL of AZ smash in centralized in tucson and we develop at a more rapid rate.

SOCAL IS GOING DOWN!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol we should this town is silly I hate it more than I did before im so sad here I don't

have anymore melee friends everyones such a pedophile and tai will you be my melee

buddy in S.V. or we should move to tucson next to IHOP than we can BFF's jk no homo

uhhhhhh.......maybe a little homo

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Tai you make no sense. First you tell me you think I'm better than Goop then you agree with Chris' list which has him up there and me not on it at all really.....

Guess I have to start ****** with Sheik again. No more Fox for me it seems.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai you make no sense. First you tell me you think I'm better than Goop then you agree with Chris' list which has him up there and me not on it at all really.....

Guess I have to start ****** with Sheik again. No more Fox for me it seems.
I told you that when I was in my emo hate-Phoenix mode where I hated everything about Phoenix smash and its players.

YO YO YO CHRIS

You should move to Phoenix when Sean comes here omg

Top Bottom