• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Snake is so good. I won't stab you Chris, even though you want to be. At least you like Snake though, he is like the manliest character in that game.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Luigi's recovery is much easier to execute and harder to gimp in Brawl, his shoryuken is actually worth using. His dair is much worse though.

I don't know why I know so much about the game considering I hardly ever even touch it :/

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i don't know why you can beat just about anyone with just about any character considering you hardly ever even touch it NOR do you even own a wii :/

jetfour is 2222 good?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey, is anyone planning on getting together this weekend for some smash?

Grand Challenge is in like, two weeks.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
big tournament for both melee and brawl. i vote for another smashfest at the U of A like last week

oh and not saturday because i don't think i can make saturday

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Grand Challenge is the Melee+Brawl tourney here in Tucson on the 19th.

I would link you to the thread, but the proxy I'm using doesn't really link to smashboards, it's weird.

Edit, Eh, beat me to it. I'm down with smashing friday through sunday, providing Kyle is down too, he is my ride and all.....

forward

Smash Champion
I'll be doing a lot of training next week for GC. So if at anytime during that week you want to play then hit me up.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
sean i can probably pick you up or drop by your house for some smash today if your down. but im leaving for school right now so text me your reply please.

i am also down for smashfest at the UofA. i vote for tomorrow though. or saturday, but chris says he cant make it then. but monday ppl have school so sunday may not be the best.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I dont think I can have the lounge this weekend due to other programs going on, but maybe Forrests house or some other central-ish location would be available? I'd like to smash a little at least, sorry guys!

v00m242

Smash Rookie
hmm someone should call forrest and ask if his place is available. can we do it tomorrow or saturday though please please please???? :D

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt his place will be available, it basically was only free that one month since his roommates weren't there but now that the school year is started, it's a no-go. There's a TV lounge next to the game room that is usable though.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'll do my best to go but tomorrow i'm going to the movies with sam so if it's tomorrow i'll have to convince her to go with me

saturday i've got **** going on for most of the day but if it goes late i MIGHT be able to go?

sunday is free for me

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, who could house me, x, red dog, and possibly 2 other utah smashers?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I dont think I can have the lounge this weekend due to other programs going on, but maybe Forrests house or some other central-ish location would be available? I'd like to smash a little at least, sorry guys!
I'd like to point out that central Tucson is where me rusty, and alex live. :p

Hey Chris, how late do you think you'll be? I'd like to smash with you on Sat.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
you guys live in east tucson LOL central starts at like swan

and i don't know yet honestly :-/

oh and sinz i know i can't but maybe someone else can. i don't know for sure honestly because a lot of the tucson players aren't really in a position where they can jam a bunch of people in their house/appt for the night

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. If people get together this weekend hit me up too!

You still owe me 20 Xander! Just saying :p

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Yeah. If people get together this weekend hit me up too!

You still owe me 20 Xander! Just saying :p
I had the money last time you were in town, but I never saw you, so I spent the money on food.

I don't have the money now, unfortunately. Still without a job.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'll have a tv and a set up at showtime sports cards at speedway and craycroft. call my phone for directions.

If you don't know my phone, ask anyone, lol.

Don't make an *** out of me and steal people's **** while you're there though. the store used to have a melee set up there, but some smashers started to steal **** from the yugioh kids, and I'm not down for that. It's just rude, and it embarrasses our community.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
no go for smash from me sorry! I have programs and homework essays to write and I think its time I actually started doing them ahead of time lol

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
im down for smash this week (on duty wednesday and thursday so i cant leave but ppl are welcome) i'd like some help on my upcoming fox if at all possible but really i just want to play : )

Top Bottom