• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Is there no other place available than Nick's dorm to smash at?

Also, I play Soul Calibur 2, as do Forrest and Jackie.

I also play SC IV, and III sometimes, I prefer IV though.

I'm huge on Tekken, I play all of them except 1 and 4.

I also play GG Acent Core, BlazBlue and Street Fighter IV.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Are Sean and I the only Tucson smashers that can play Third Strike? Granted, I only played for a month, but still.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
ill be at the smash fest. and jeff, you should let me come to your place and smash saturday ahaha. i have a car just letting you know ahaha :p

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey just curious... since i live in tucson now... does that mean i'm gonna be on the tucson rankings?

AXE 09

Smash Master
SUDDENLY! A wild AXE appears.

What will Ruby do?

A. Post.
B. **** ride.
C. Summon Vectorman
D. Use Pokeball
so i went back and was reading all the first posts of this thread, and i came up to this epic post.... freakin amazing lmao!!!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i dunno i'll just have to talk to jackie and see where your relative skill level should have you placed initially

challenges are stupid anyway

v00m242

Smash Rookie
yooo soo smashfest tomorrow righht?
i think that im gonna bring my friend sam hes an uber noob but hes wanting to start. he says that hes at least gonna come watch and play a few friendlies.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yup, tomorrow at 2 pm is when Im going to start bringing **** downstairs. I have 2 gamecubes and a wii, 3 copies of smash (Thanks Jeff) and yeah, we have 2 tvs, so if anyone has one, I might be able to get a third, but right now plan on 2 from me. Maybe if forrest is coming or sean or someone can bring a little one!

text me or call me after noon if you need to, ima sleep in!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i have one but knowing U of A parking i'm not going to want to drag the ****ing thing across campus

PS: xander, i dunno if you do but if you have extra gamecube controller screws could you bring me some? I made a pipe out of a controller and lost the screws and the holes and i need them to seal airflow LOL. i need six

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
ROFL CHRIS THATS SO AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and I agree with Chris, challenges are ******** as hell.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
good **** guys smash fest successful! only missing a couple people and some outlets otherwise I had fun, thanks everyone for showing!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Chris just change it so panelist system, you created the rankings, you can change it as you please.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Do anyone want to smash Monday? My place is available, to anyone interested. I can't bus atm, since I don't have a low-income id.

*Edit*

Yeah, you may as well change it to panelist system.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Sean, Chris, Jackie, Jeff

And I can pretty much only smash at the campus and Forrest's house. It's just kinda far elsewhere and I don't particularly have any transportation unless Nick drives. (For the most part)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i guess that'll probably be it then unless one of those four people isn't interested (probably sean lol) but i'm down

and someone stab me for saying this, but man brawl snake is so ****.

AXE 09

Smash Master
*stabs chris for saying anything brawl related*

lol i'll admit, brawl isn't absolutely horrible... but melee's so much better XD

hey everyone, elvis just called me and wants to hang out... i guess it's his friend's birthday or something? so.... if you guys are gonna head over to Xander's place, call me, and i'll see if elvis and his friend wants to head over there haha. that'd be awesome

BTW Xander, sorry about last night dude, my internet freakin hates me! if it says i'm online and i'm not saying anything, it's probably cuz my internet's being gay

v00m242

Smash Rookie
chris you have betrayed us. **** brawl. i will never give in!! NEVER!!

and yeah good smash fest yesterday bois. the falco dittos on corneria were the most epic yet. dying over the top from an air dodge? wtf?!?!

Top Bottom