• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Kyle, I challenge you for your spot, no way you are better than me. We'll play it Friday after you pick me up from school.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I wanna challenge Fail too - Ryan if you're out there, next time i see you, lets have our challenge!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'll challenge Axe today! Only Falcon! Mwahahahahahaha

Except against Pikachu, **** that bull**** tail spike and upsmash combos

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
RANKINGS UPDATE 9/15/09

RANKING BATTLE

4 Ruby vs 5 Nicknyte

Nicknyte Wins, adv. Rank.

DREADLY FALCO BASED FIGHTER RUBY IRIS IS FCKING HARD.

TUCSON MELEE POWER RANKINGS:

0. Forward (****)*
1. Axe (Pikachu/Falco/Various)
2. Jetfour (Falcon/Marth/Random)
3. GamerGuitarist7 (Falcon/Falco/Fox/Marth)
4. Nicknyte (Luigi/Marth)
5. Ruby (Falco/Fox/Sheik/Peach)
6. Saetia-DTG (Peach/Ice Climbers)
7. Hado (Samus)
8. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)
9. Rusty (Fox/Falco)
10. **Shivknight (Fox)
11. **Spencer (Fox/Sheik/Falcon/Falco)
12. **Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
13. Silly Kyle (Peach)
14. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
15. `EX (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
16. **Fail (Sheik/Falcon)
17. **Piman (Marth)
18. **VashEXE (Marth/Falcon)
19. **Okami (Sheik)

*Forward has a permanent spot at 0 since NO ONE here will beat him ever. Isai rank.
**(Next to name) For people who have probably gotten better or worse since i last updated this and I don't really know where you go at this point. Okami I don't know where you go so this doesn't mean you're the worst one lol. This is the TUCSON SOCIAL THREAD.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
NO MORE CHALLENGES!

stop being ******s!

oh and SMASHFEST Friday before Grand Challenge! At my house. Directions to come for those who need it. Everyone free up your schedule. Bring setups! Both melee and brawl since that's how the tournament is going to be. I dunno what time it will start yet

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who's all going to the smashfest?

If it's worth it, I'll make my sister drive us there from Sean's place. If not, then I'll probably just stay there.

Also, G-mo (maXXXpower) and Duffy (Duff0) still need housing. Elvis?

saetia-dtg

Smash Rookie
NO MORE CHALLENGES!

stop being ******s!

oh and SMASHFEST Friday before Grand Challenge! At my house. Directions to come for those who need it. Everyone free up your schedule. Bring setups! Both melee and brawl since that's how the tournament is going to be. I dunno what time it will start yet
How abouuuut.... you come to us, instead of all of us going all the way the **** out there. :p

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
too.

FCKIN.

FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can house some people, just please give me some money ;_; I dont care if it's $5 per person I need money. Besides, would you rather pay 80 bucks at a hotel? I would prefer $10 per person, honestly. Gimme a call at (520)456-5378. BAI.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
you guys are ******s making me drive across town all the time to own you scrubs but you won't drive over here to play smash in a completely empty HOUSE where you can be as noisy as you want and for as long as we want

>.< *******s

edit: here's a driving distance thing for around where sean lives to where i live just so people know

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Tuc...=10867+S+Distillery+Canyon+Spring+Dr&2z=85641

I need to know who is willing to make it because if it's not at least like 8 people then there's no point in having it.

And if you're coming from the U of A area it's best to take the interstate unless you have to pick up people

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey *****es, who is going to Chris's house on Friday?

We (me, Duffy, G-mo, and maybe a Benner, probably Spencer) are thinking of going to Chris's on Friday, but it'd only be worth it if other people came.

If you guys go to Chris's (or host another smashfest), keep us updated. If any of you want to know the definitiveness of us being there, we'll go if you guys get another car or two going.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Chris, i love you man!!!!

but.... your house is so far lol. and i don't have transportation, and i don't wanna get home too late....

so... i'm gonna go to forest's house lol. (is it Forest or Forrest???)

i'm sorry man, but option 1 was going all the way the heck to your place and leaving kinda early, and option 2 was walking over to forest's place which is conveinently close =)

sorry, but i had to pick option TWO! TWo! Two! two!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
People who live near elvis or forrest's place: I need a ride to AZC. Since my place is on your way to the venue, I'd like a ride there, if possible.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Axe is so ****!!!!!

<3

actually anyone I know from AZ is pretty cool But still, Axe is mah boy!!!!

haha
psshhh no way man, YOU freakin ****!!! XD

you and your twin's freakin impossible mind exploding magic stuff

impossible lmao

you guys freakin rock!!!!!

jackkoon

Smash Rookie
:-|. I really don't know where it is. I wouldn't mind smashing before I go to phoenix. I have no remote so I'd have to bum one off someone if that's alright. I might have a gamecube controller, I'm not sure. Either way, any help?

jackkoon

Smash Rookie
oh, so I'm not cool enough to know! HA! Catch you guys next time or maybe tomorrow if I'm up to the singles. Someone lemme know something though, I wanna smash again!

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
If you're in Tucson, we have smash at least twice a week at the UofA. First 2 weeks, I smashed about 11 out of the 14 days. It was good. Search the thread for our phone numbers if you want to smash.

Top Bottom