• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Jane

Smash Hero
Jiggs: ***gy way of saying Jigglypuff.
Knee: Since all tourney***s are gay for Captain Falcon, one of his moves, the "knee", is constantly hailed as awesome by the tourney***s solely because they have fantasies of Captain Falcon ****** their ******* with his knee.
L-Canceling/Washdashing/Dash Dancing etc: Glitchy ******ry that Melee ***s believe is skill.

:laugh:

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
just don't play too much sean, and I don't know about your feelings about the new expansion, but don't let it become a time sucker - similar to other social things balance it (what server would you play on occ? lol)

<3 u jane

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
the entirety of the tourney*** entry just goes to show exactly how ignorant their community is of competitive gaming.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I want to accelerate my Pikachu so I can do team Pikachu with Jeff at a big tournament. Time for some upB practice. What else should I practice with Pikachu, Jeff?
I know this is a late reply but **** it.

That's like every single Pikachu players dream. Teaming with Axe, going double Pikachu and winning teams at a huge tournament.

Oh but I am maining Sheik though. Gimp your **** all day son! Chain throw! Haters gon' hate. Get money get paid.
Just like Kira, chain grabbing as much as he can, camp hard as hell and doesn't give a **** about the haters. If the haters gonna hate, he tell them "Sorry I love to win" with a smile on his face while he's chain grabbing you. Also made Mew2King scared of him in Sheik dittos.

I vote the 18th!
Silly Kyle

voting are for kids.

AXE 09

Smash Master

tw1n

Smash Champion
I really wish you would consider Genesis 2 forward. I wanna see you vs alot of other players in person.

Heck. I wanna play you. I am much better than last time (although i know you'll **** me still) but I just wanna play against the falco that inspired me to actually try gettin good at melee haha

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I would like to quote what Sean said...but I dunno if that's right....THEREFORE....

Forward > Axe

You still **** hard though Jeff =D.

And yeah Sean I'd like you to go to something major too but I know life johns get in the way unfortunately. (So does boredom Melee stuff I guess lol).

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I've unfortunately had to retire my favorite controller of all time; "Shelly."

RIP: The greatest Falco controller of all time 2007~2010.

With that in mind, if anyone has any controllers, specifically ones that have the "new-age" analog port with the screws instead of sauder-points, please pass them my-way. I saved the analog stick in hopes that I can one-day revive my controller.

Top Bottom