• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and Virtial Rush Present: SMASHTALITY IV - AUGUST 16th-17th in Media, PA!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm f'ing depressed as hell. I can't ever find a good teammate :'(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
BIG FLAMING CANADA SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

None of us can attend. :(

Bus price johns/people actually coming johns/car pool failure johns/etc.

Thank you for your time. We hope to see you in the future.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
oh man look out, me and inui are teaming for brawl LOL were such the threat XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont think im gonna enter melee singles due to $$, but i still wanna do brawl and melee doubles. gotm, we teamin?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Wooo. I haven't seen Kadiev since like.... last time I went to Scranton which was like.... 1982349871298374 years ago like....

Edit: Also, I don't remember who my teammate was supposed to be.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea.... thats not gonna work lol

though anyone is welcome to stay on my floor haha

though i have this odd thick pillow/light mattress thing that normally ppl sleep on here instead of the floor so its not as bad. and i have this other roll out pad thing that makes sleeping on the floor easier. and various pillows and blankets, w/e its not bad lol

as mentioned earlier though, i will be out friday night, however i think pakman is going to be chilling with various smashers down at an arcade a couple blocks away. il be back around 12-1 as my guess, then you can come over and stay till whenever

so you want in mdz? u comin with anyone?

Top Bottom