• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and Virtial Rush Present: SMASHTALITY IV - AUGUST 16th-17th in Media, PA!!

GOTM

Smash Champion
i guess ill most likely bring my tv and setup, melee that is. im not even coming sunday so dont count it for 2 days, lol

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm bringing a gamecube, Melee, and a Wii incase anyone needs another system. My fellows might bring some of their stuff as well, but Idunno. No TVs, though. Sorreh.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its been brought to my attention that distant planet should not be banned, and might not even be as bad as others that are allowed. i personally believe it should be banned due to the one constant run off, the rain which really messes with recoveries on the left side of the stage, incredible shark camping with certain characters like ROB underneath the main platform, the monster, etc.

i mean, each of these things alone arent that bad, but i think its kind of catastrophic when all together. im not sure what to think, overall i tend to lean more towards banned, but I could perhaps see it as being counterpick. what does everyone think about this stage? (before you comment, make sure you actually give it a chance and play on it a buncha times first)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hey is there a possible ride to this. Im coming for brawl. PC is coming with me. Any help?
If not, is there a bus that goes there for someone to pick us up there. It'll be nice.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
telling us its your favorite stage doesnt tell us if it is legal calibur or not lol, if anything knowing its ur fav makes me want to keep it banned lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
YES Please Keep My Favorite Stage In The Game Distant Planet On XDDDD
Once the gayest playing smasher in NJ tells you a stage is his favorite in an excited manner, it should be banned.

I'm up for banning DP especially since 3-somes with 2 girls are better.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey is there a possible ride to this. Im coming for brawl. PC is coming with me. Any help?
If not, is there a bus that goes there for someone to pick us up there. It'll be nice.
I know there is a bus that goes to 30th street station/Market East Station in Philly from NYC. There is the China Town bus as well at the Blitz Bus. I think they are around $20 round trip. From there you are probably going to need to get a ride from someone like Chibo or Velocity.

You can take public transportation to get there but It'll probably cost you 4 bucks each way and take like another hour. Now that I think about it, if worst comes to worst I can drive you, but you would have to find your own way back to the City from the venue.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea theres the chinatown bus, megabus, and blitz bus all from penn station to 30th street station.

im not driving there, but hopefully if i house someone with a car, they can drive me. or scar or pakman could drive me :)

if i take public trans, anyone can follow me so i can show u the way

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hm, i just checked the buses and it's a total of about $27 there and $27 back..

4 hours to NYC
2 hours to PA...

I might just make it!

But I would need someone to pick me up from the station.
How close is the venue to Philadelphia?

Scar

#HarveyDent
MDZ if you can get close I can probably pick you up... idk we'll need to go over **** real soon. Anyone who has questions call me, 2157710626.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its not that bad for septa public trans, leave from my place (me and gotm are both walkable from the bus station if u house with us, assuming its 30th street station), and its a subway and one bus. trip time is approx 45-50 min, but time goes by kinda fast on public trans. i used to commute 1.5 hours to and back from work every day on it lol. if we wanna be at the venue by 11:30am, we just have to leave my place at approx ~10:30am. i would leave a few minutes earlier to be safe. its $5.50 round trip

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
k ninjalink, heres how it goes down

if ur arriving at 11th street, and if no one can pick you up, you want to get on the Market Frankford EL subway at one of its various stops along market street (i think there is one on 11th, its like every other block approximately), and take it west. there are stops at 30th, 34th, and 40th streets.

i will be away from like 6pm - 12~1am, as will gotm
you can walk to either of our places from the 34th street stop
if you can get to gotms b4 he leaves, he said he doesnt mind if people chill at his place when hes away. nothing against anyone here, but i would rather no one chill at my place when im not there.

if were not there however, you can take the EL to 40th street, and walk to the university pinball arcade where pakman should be meeting everyone to keep them company until me gotm and scar are available to house people later that night.

if the bus lets you off at 30th street, then you dont have to worry about the subway, as my place, as well as gotms are within walking distance. univ pinball is also, but itl take a lil to walk there as its like 12 blocks, but its not bad.

Top Bottom