• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and Virtial Rush Present: SMASHTALITY IV - AUGUST 16th-17th in Media, PA!!

GOTM

Smash Champion
im ok with whoever im housing doin it, but i aint tryin to have an apartment full of people there without me, lol. im cool with like a few people which is all i could house anyway, lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So let me get this straight. Scar and GOTM aren't housing people because they are going to a beer pong tournament... The Philly area hasn't had a smash tournament in months. Can't you just post pone or have people show up later?

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll house 4 others (probably NYers) on friday night the drive them to the tournament. Then me and the NYers would love a place to stay but if you guys are full I guess I'll drive back and forth. ><

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
If you need housing, don't just post. Get on aim and start pming people.

Ok so if you are coming and need housing friday in Philly and aren't interested in a beer pong tournament, there is an arcade across the street from scar's place. I will try and host a poker game or something so we can keep people occupied so when this pong tournament is over we can all get housing. That is if Scott and Scar are ok with that.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
If you need housing, talk to me on aim and I'll see what I can do.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Who all is coming to this? p.s. we need setups... I have a bunch but not enough for the whole tourney.

Wife

Smash Lord
N...if Florida wants to come up then maybe we could convince MD/VA to show (though they're all brawlies nowadays).
This is the part where the double doors bust wide open and I'm standing there (proud and tall like Mufasa) and I'm all like "don't be so sure about that, Scar!"

I'm clearly coming to this. I miss Melee so ****ing hard right now. I'll round up the usual suspects and see how many I can bring from my area.

Canada please come!! Wife is coming it's now officially big. And on the day where they play Brawl, or whatever that game is called, we can go get Pizza and you can tell me what Canada is like.

Cancel brawl wtf and have more melee tournaments.

But I'll be there regardless. Peach outz, as Azen would say.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
WIFE!!!! We need to get you and your car Canada and connecticut housing. I am pretty sure M2K would welcome some people, but you would have to drive him.

GOTM

Smash Champion
So let me get this straight. Scar and GOTM aren't housing people because they are going to a beer pong tournament... The Philly area hasn't had a smash tournament in months. Can't you just post pone or have people show up later?
we cant postpone cuz scar is moving on the 21st. we probably should have done it earlier but at this point its literally the only date available. although the poker idea im fine with if you are. im also fine at letting whoeever stay over for a little bit unsupervised.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You should pay out top 5 and not put sooooo much money into 1st place. This is going to be big, right?

Please pay out top 5! :)

Thanks.

Eggm

Smash Hero
This is the part where the double doors bust wide open and I'm standing there (proud and tall like Mufasa) and I'm all like "don't be so sure about that, Scar!"

I'm clearly coming to this. I miss Melee so ****ing hard right now. I'll round up the usual suspects and see how many I can bring from my area.

Canada please come!! Wife is coming it's now officially big. And on the day where they play Brawl, or whatever that game is called, we can go get Pizza and you can tell me what Canada is like.

Cancel brawl wtf and have more melee tournaments.

But I'll be there regardless. Peach outz, as Azen would say.
Canada I'm going to be there to **** you guys as well. I"ll also bring 2 full setups. Although my gc is missing the AV wires I lost them at a tournament. >< I think it was the final tunes biweekly lol.

CANADA YOU BETTER GO ESPEICALLY YOU PKM VODKA YOU WERE SO GOOD AT VLS I WANT TO PLAY YOU AGAIN. ;)

kage come get your revenge. ;)

Wife

Smash Lord
Yeah in addition to bringing other players you can count me down for at least one Melee setup.

We'll just come up Saturday morning, but we will probably need some housing for Sat. night.

And I hate, hate, hate, to agree with inui, but I agree you should pay out top 5.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And I hate, hate, hate, to agree with inui, but I agree you should pay out top 5.
lol

It's because I agree with Scar and like to do what he did at his events. As much as we love Jason, paying him huge amounts of money every tournament while nobody else gets anything gets lame after a while.

JFox

Smash Hero
I wanna go to a pong tourney!

I'll be at this, but only for Melee. Wife, I need Peach dittos. As much as I dislike that lame matchup, I really to play you in melee.

GOTM

Smash Champion
for the first post, limit my housing to like 4. i could probably house more but im not sure if my roomates are gonna be here or not and i dont wanna **** with there space too much if i dont have to.

if you wanna work out housing **** with me do it on aim. reno contacted me about him and ny, so ill keep those spots reserved for him for now, but i guess its not 100% so ill let everyone know what happens hopefully soon.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm So Friggen Hype For This Tournament@!%!#%#!

1010101010101010010 =d!!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Well I am gonna try and get 2. Scar is bringing his setup armada. I might try and get Scotts at some point. Wife is bringing one. The place has like 1 lag free tv and 3 laggy(brawl friendlies) tv's. Early on WoZ was trying to get setups from Suicide Fox. I doubt that is still happening. Sensei better have his classic white TV. Eggman usually brings one.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'll bring my TV and Wii with a brawl setup myself. My melee and cube has unfortunately been stolen a few months ago.

For those staying Friday and Saturday nights, we can play Poker or Settlers of Catan. I can bring both. :D

In other news, it might be possible that we could be charging a $10 venue fee. Virtual Rush has said that they can get a sponsor for our event, but in the case that we lose it, the venue fee might be needed, unless we take the money out of the pot instead. Should we use the second option, the payouts may stay from 1st-3rd.

Of course, this is all pending if Virtual Rush gets their sponsors to help out. They say it's a good chance it'll happen.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if u lose the sponsor, u should take money out of the pot. if theres a $10 venue fee on top of $20 events, thats way too much money

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You should pay out top 5 even with the pot getting slightly nerfed. Paying out only top 3 at a huge event is soooo lame.

WoZ, do you want me to bring a cube/wii? I also have a small TV.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if theres a good attendance i dont see why top 5 wouldnt be paid out even with taking some out with a $20 entrance

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I don't even think I'd go for 30 bucks for just singles.

I'll determine pot split depending on attendance.

Top Bottom